PF Diet & Healthy Eating

Argh I'm starving!

Was going to get the bike out tomorrow but its so cold and icy that I'd come off within a minute or two :(

Have you got anyone doing your invitations yet? or you doing them yourself?

Just wandered because I have my own wedding stationery business and can perhaps give you a quote or some ideas

Donna x

It's getting sooo bloody close :shock:
I am fairly chilled about it tbh it's not a big do I'm just having a few people at the ceremony and I'm having a buffet and BBQ in a lovely village hall afterwards. I was planning on having something bigger but the more time has gone I have wanted less fuss. I have my dress and all the kiddies suits and bridesmaid dresses foods organised and so is pretty much else the worst problem I'm having is the music for the ceremony it's doing my head in because I want it to be very meaningful x

A quote would be fab I hadn't even thought of the invitations lol
I need around 40 evening invitations and my colours are cream and gold. Xxx

just had my morning weigh in!! still 11st 5 1b!! so no loss this week!
( But no gain so not bad) (did lose 5 ib last week!)
but this week i have had cake,chips, chinese, roast dinners blah blah!! so not done bad with the weight considering.
just hard to say no on these social events, and going to others houses for dinners etc, so trying to have smallish plates and be sensible.
My change I dont want to be drastic diet, but something to keep for life! I have hit the weights at the gym hard - so could of put on some muscle!!
Anyway, out for dinner twice this week as we have two family birthdays, anyone have any good tips for eating out when trying to be good???

How is everyone else doing??? xxx

It's OH's sisters B'day so meant to have drinks later (I probably won't go to be honest as I feel a cold coming on and am trying not to drink but don'want anyone to ask questions)

Dinner with friends tomorrow and I am staying at a friends on Saturday so that's 3 nights I will most likely be over my calories!

Oh well.......... I am only a few lbs up from pre-Crimbo!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I've been really good today, trying to make up for yesterday.

At lunch i bought soup at a cafe and didn't touch it when i realised it had potatoe in it :roll: Then i just had salad with chicken when i got home :)

Not been hungry to be honest but that might be AF related :oooo:

Argh, I've broken out is spots and I'm craving chocolate!

Seem to be hungry constantly now :( AJ will be in bed in 10 mins or so, so will pop my tea on then. x

I am starving too! So glad someone said that! Today I ate a banna and yogart for breaky, a tuna sandwich on wholemeal bread and homemade spagetti with wholeweat pasta for dinner.... I am always Hungary! Xxx

Hey my little chickens I'm running the Lincoln 10k
I'm raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support on JustGiving, and I'd really appreciate your support.

You can make a donation via my page: http://www.justgiving.com/Helga-Noack. It's easy, fast and totally secure.

JustGiving sends your donation straight to Macmillan Cancer Support and, if you're a UK taxpayer, automatically reclaims Gift Aid on Macmillan Cancer Support's behalf, making your donation go further. What's more, JustGiving will never spam or sell your details.

I hope you'll join me in supporting Macmillan Cancer Support.

I am starving too! So glad someone said that! Today I ate a banna and yogart for breaky, a tuna sandwich on wholemeal bread and homemade spagetti with wholeweat pasta for dinner.... I am always Hungary! Xxx

I've managed to have tea and pud (both ww) and some chocolate!

Off to sort my bits for work tomorrow and go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be hard as I'm at work :( and I'm always starving hungry at work!? x

Had quite a good day yesterday - was under calorie goal and felt lovely and full up after dinner!

Meeting friends later, we're going to a pub so it will pub grub :shock: I am 1DPO but may have a glass of wine with dinner?

xxxxxxxxxxx

Had a good week so far, im not counting calories as i dont have a clue whats in what? :smile: ive been eating 3 healthy meals a day with fruit as snacks and I went swimming last night which I feel loads better for.

Hopefully going to weigh myself tomorrow, FX xxx

I would like to lose about 7lb to get me back down to 8st which was my pre - ttc weight, I am only 5ft 1in so any extra weight really does show especially on my belly!!

I went to my first boxercise class last night :slap: feeling quite achy today but I guess thats a good thing!!

I often find it hard to get motivated but was really surprised at how much I enjoyed the class, so will definitely be going again!!

Now I just need to be a little more careful in what I eat, my hubby is a bit of a health nut so it shouldnt be to hard ..... I hope!!

I would like to lose about 7lb to get me back down to 8st which was my pre - ttc weight, I am only 5ft 1in so any extra weight really does show especially on my belly!!

I went to my first boxercise class last night :slap: feeling quite achy today but I guess thats a good thing!!

I often find it hard to get motivated but was really surprised at how much I enjoyed the class, so will definitely be going again!!

Now I just need to be a little more careful in what I eat, my hubby is a bit of a health nut so it shouldnt be to hard ..... I hope!!

OMG Vicky!

I am trying to shift 5lbs to get back to 8st and I am 5ft 1in as well :) :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

[/QUOTE] OMG Vicky! I am trying to shift 5lbs to get back to 8st and I am 5ft 1in as well :) :) xxxxxxxxxxx[/QUOTE]

ha ha how funny is that ... I generally eat well but just cant seem to shift my extra belly weight so hoping these new classes will do the trick!!

I have to watch what I eat - last Jan I was 9st 8lbs !!!

Heaviest I have been is 10st 13lbs in 2006 and I am never, ever going back there!

8st is perfect for me, puts me at a size 8/10 and it's where I feel my best...

As long as I am "good" 80% of the time I can stay quite happily at a healthy weight but I get heavy if I start eating too much crap / drinking too much booze so I have to keep myself in check

I gave up smoking 8 months ago and didn't gain, nor did I gain through any of my M/cs (I stopped calorie counting after each BFP) however a bad December and a super bad Crimbo put me up by 5lbs LOL!

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Carnat an Vicky.. I am only 5,1 as well!!
have you had a life of 'short' jokes as well???

Gizzy xxx

Carnat an Vicky.. I am only 5,1 as well!!
have you had a life of 'short' jokes as well???

Gizzy xxx

LOL - not heard any short jokes for a few years now but we have really high cupboards at work and I sometimes have to ask for 'help' getting cups down :shock:

OH is 5ft 11 so not too tall but tall enough. Oddly with being so short I have always been out with taller guys??
xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Can I join in?! I'm alot alot bigger than u girls from jus reading this page but have lost 30lbs before Xmas but then put 7-8lbs back on so am currently 26.8lbs off with 27.2lbs to go xx

I'm on my fitness pal misswigglez if anyone wants to add me x

Can I join in?! I'm alot alot bigger than u girls from jus reading this page but have lost 30lbs before Xmas but then put 7-8lbs back on so am currently 26.8lbs off with 27.2lbs to go xx

I'm on my fitness pal misswigglez if anyone wants to add me x

I just added you on MFP hun!

Well done on the amazing weightloss so far

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member