PF Diet & Healthy Eating

I'm about 5 8 so maybe I've got the BMi wrong :)

Yes and the trouble with the us is that they box it all up so you end up eating anything you don't finish later on ha ha xx

I've been good this weekend esp since I've hardly left the house cos I'm so skint lol.

Yesterday special k and a slice of toast for brunch. Made a lovely thai soup for dins - ok hubby made it - made with sweet potatoes and (reduced-fat) coconut milk and loadsa lovely thai spices, soooo yum, had thai crackers with it. Although by 9pm we were both hungry so had a slce of toast and beans!

Today I've been good, special k for breakfast, leftover soup and a quorn salad sandwich for lunch and making veggie paella tonight. I'm veggie by the way, incase you didn't guess :oooo:

Got 4 classes booked at the gym starting with body combat tomorrow night - eeeeek!

Hi Ladies im in -

Start Date 08/01/12
Start Weight 13 stone 4 pounds
BMI 30

Im not going to do any plan in particular just eat healthy and excercise - walking and swimming.

Good luck to us all.

Kay Kay - I would be careful doing Body Combat when TTC its very hard on your body and unless your body is used to it i would try something less strenuous.

Weigh in today and lost 3lb...

So I am now

17 stone 10lb!!

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Wow well done Babylover!!!! :thumbup:

Spinneygirl I used to do body combat and attack every week but in the past 6 mths I've stopped the classes (apart from yoga) and have been running on the treadmill and doing weights. I will take it easy tho cos I've not been since the start of Dec :blush:

Well done Donna thats brill xxx

Hi KayKay, just wanted to let you know but if you have done it before then you know all about, i would still be careful though xxx

Another good day :)

I did have a sneaky weigh in but i'd lost a LOT so i think i'll leave it a few days yet incase it is going to bounce back a little lol

What did i have...

Oh! Goatcheese and beetroot salad for lunch and two soft boiled eggs with chickets breast strips to dip in. It would have been lovely if i hadn't overdone the eggs so it was really dry :oooo:

Congrats Donna on the loss so far :) If you can keep that up you'll be sorted by summer - that's really good! :good:

Last edited:
Day one of my new healthy regime.

I had let thing slide for most of December (as I knew I'd be pigging out over the Festive period) but all in I have put on about 5lbs... I know that doesn't sound much but I'd been at my goal weight for months so I am very disappointed.

Oh well, today is a new day!

I am looking to take an overall more healthy and holistic approach to the whole TTC palaver so I want to really look at my diet.

I used to follow a low GI plan and had endless energy so I want to get back to limiting my refined sugar, keeping my blood sugar levels regulated and avoiding cravings!

I also really need to look at my booze intake, as I have to confess I do like a few glasses of good wine at the weekends!! Over Crimbo we drank a lot...

I am on MFP and I am CARNAT22 on there as well :)

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I'm not drinking until I'm preggers and I'm making sure I eat natural healthy foods, I wasn't very healthy the last two months my diet wasn't great and I drank a fair bit, I don't think that helped my ttc I was the trying the relax and get on with your life approach but it didn't quite work out!

Good luck everyone!:)

Xx

Hi everyone. This is a great idea. I'm on day one of fitness pal going with (or attempting to) 1200 cals a day.

Currently 13st 7 which is terrible at only 5ft4. Size 16-18.

I have just started back running as well as stopped in October due to injury. I'm hoping this will hope lose the lbs as well...

Good luck everyone xx

Well had the following today (food wise):

Breakfast

Bowl of Cheerios with 1% fat milk and a banana

Lunch

Ham salad sandwich on Hovis Granary bread
1 x activia cherry yogurt
1 x apple

Mid afternoon snack = Bag of Velvet Crunch Crisps

Dinner

Whole Chicken dinner, with sweet potato mash, stuffing, vegetables and 1 yorkshire pudding

Done well today I think, gym tomorrow!

Donna xx

Today was goatscheese and beetroot salad again (because it was tasty) and then two faggots with veg and gravy for dinner :)

I'd guess about 900 calories :eh:

Hi girls,
would love to join to !!

i need to lose stone and a half asap! it has been creeping on at the rate of a pound a month now it needs t come off!!

dOing calorie counting on my fitness pal , on 2nd week now,i need to eat more protein!! I have been a bit picky today an yesterday!
! need motivation on there from friends so i have tried to add you carnat and amyrose, pls add me if it didnt work .
I am fatbumbum74!!

pls anyway add me, can do that at work, dont always get the chance to come on here and not for very long!!

i will weigh in weds morn. xxxx

good luck ladies xx

If you fancy a change lou, goats cheese, figs and Parma ham salad is gorge, with rocket and balsamic dressing... Yum! :)

Well I weighed myself this morning I'm 9st 6lbs and I'm 5ft 1 (good things come in small packages hehe). I was 8st 5lbs at my wedding almost 2 and a half years ago and would like to get down to that or at least fit comfortably in to a size ten again!

Went to body combat tonight and really enjoyed it! Feel great! We can do this girlies x

Hey everyone after a week of sweat an hard graft I'm 9lbs down I'm very proud if myself

well done ladies for the weight loss this week.

Louise - are you sure eating 900 calories a day any good for you? My nurse said eating less than 1000 calories is bad for you as when you are losing the weight you are actually fat as well as muscle, which majority of your organs are made of muscles and losing muscle like that is actually putting yourself in danger. Just some advice as I don't want you to get ill.

I know it's hard, as I struggle to ear 1,200 calories a day, but I know I have to

Good Luck x

Thanks for the salad suggestion Maybe :) Sounds yummy! You always have good food ideas.

Donna - firstly i'm shorter than the average women and the 1200 caloies is for 5'4 women and secondly the body will first use any sugars for energy and then use fat and only after fat stores have been depleted (or energy requirements are too high to get it from fat as breaking it down is a slower process) it will start to breakdown muscle to keep essential organs going.

Your body won't burn muscle unless it really needs to and modern people are much more likely to reach that stage in the gym than anywhere else ;)

That's why i'm on a low carb diet, so that during the day my body has to eat into my fat reserves rather than feeding off the carbs i consume.

Thanks for the concerns though. It's great that we're all managing to help each other out :)

Well done Amy!!! That is fricking fantastic :good:

Last edited:
Good day for me today. :)

1227 calories consumed. :)

Breakfast was nestlé Clusters with soya milk.

Lunch was a chicken tikka and salad wrap with walkers baked.

Had half a bueno as a snack.

Dinner I did king prawns and peppers in sweet chilli sauce with noodles and broccoli.

Yum!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back