*** October 2021 Moms ***

Just to update i had a scan on monday and saw a little baby with a heartbeat. I was dated 8 weeks + 1 so only a day off the 8 weeks i put myself at. Unfortunately, i had to go in by myself as my husband had to sit with the kids in the car, but still it gave me some reassurance for the time being. We havent told anyone at all im pregnant yet, waiting until after the 12 week scan.

aww lovely, great piece of mind for you <3

I’ve been a bit nervous, I had a lot of symptoms right after my missed period, and today I am five weeks and the only symptoms I have are mildly sore breasts, and heartburn. It is typical that symptoms fluctuate right?

You can take me off Page 1.
Another baby has died. We should have been 6 weeks today.

Just got back from A&E.
My levels should have been around 1,870. The last beta I had done was over a week ago and they went 43, then tripled to 114.

Todays is 52.

I am a broken woman, I don’t even want to breathe any more.

Just got back from A&E.
My levels should have been around 1,870. The last beta I had done was over a week ago and they went 43, then tripled to 114.

Todays is 52.

I am a broken woman, I don’t even want to breathe any more.

Oh I’m so sorry lovely, life is so cruel and unfair, there’s nothing I can say, I’m thinking of you xx

October 21st :)

Hi everyone!

I was waiting patiently for this thread to appear when some of you ladies suggested I make it myself so here we are!

I'm 28 (soon to be 29) and pregnant with out first baby, due October 2nd (my Mom's bday!!!). My fiance and I have been together for 12 years and we're finally getting married on February 20th. We decided to try to keep our news as quiet as we can but that's already been thrown out the window at my work because of the COVID vaccine. I had to tell my bosses because I wasn't sure if I could get it or not. We've told 2 people each aside from that and are waiting until after our first appointment on March 2nd to tell our families!

Let me know when you're due and I'll add you to the list! Good luck and a safe and smooth 9 months to everyone!

September:
27th - @baby1201 :yellow:

October:
1st -
2nd -
3rd - @Katie Hewitt :yellow:
4th -
5th -
6th -
7th -
8th -
9th -
10th -
11th - @Katifornia :yellow:
12th -
13th -
14th - @night owl :yellow:
15th -
16th - @Justjo89 :yellow:
17th -
18th -
19th -
20th -
21st -
22nd - @amamos :yellow:
23rd -
24th -
25th -
26th -
27th -
28th -
29th -
30th -
31st -
They think I'm miscarrying. They can't find the sac or anything and based on me now passing clots it's highly likely im miscarring. They've took my bloods and I've to go back Tuesday for them to take my blood again to see whether my hgc increases or decreases, but she said based on the scan and what I'm passing, its more than likely a miscarriage.

Thanks for all your kind words.

Good luck to you all, I will visit often to see how you're doing x

Eeek at least planning your wedding will keep you busy and preoccupied before your scan .

I think due 26th Sept but I may be later, I don't know till the scan, so I can I join you ? Xx

Congrats again

Very frustrating not being able to be seen by my doctor until 12 weeks. In the past I had a midwife with both of my older children. She has now retired and we have none left in my town. I have so much anxiety waiting to make sure everything is ok.

Got my early scan booked for Sunday, this week is already going so slowly. I'm so nervous :???:

Has anyone else booked one?

Also, has anyone got their booking appt through yet?

Got my early scan booked for Sunday, this week is already going so slowly. I'm so nervous :???:

I’ve got my early scan booked for fri 5th March and got my booking appointment on 10th March, been really sick this week, lots of nausea and retching which is quite reassuring as horrible as it is! I’m sure everything will be absolutely fine for you on Sunday, I understand the nerves though I’m the same

The time is dragging at the moment, but at the same time I don’t want to wish the time away, as I’m so nervous about how my daughter is going to react to a baby being here, I feel so guilty on her!

I’ve got my early scan booked for fri 5th March and got my booking appointment on 10th March, been really sick this week, lots of nausea and retching which is quite reassuring as horrible as it is! I’m sure everything will be absolutely fine for you on Sunday, I understand the nerves though I’m the same

The time is dragging at the moment, but at the same time I don’t want to wish the time away, as I’m so nervous about how my daughter is going to react to a baby being here, I feel so guilty on her!

The nausea is horrible, I hope you're getting on ok. I had it a fair bit last week and over the weekend but it seems to have disappeared now. Think that's why I'm so nervous.

That's good you have your booking appt, I'm still waiting for mine. Hoping to find out soon so I can sort childcare as knowing my luck it'll fall on a day my oh is at work.

I totally get what you mean about the guilt. I keep looking at my daughter and feel so upset. I'm sure she'll be a great big sister though when she accepts baby will be here to stay.

We did a private scan as my boyfriend can't be at any of my appointments due to covid. It's on March 8th. I just want to see the heartbeat and feel less anxious!

We did a private scan as my boyfriend can't be at any of my appointments due to covid. It's on March 8th. I just want to see the heartbeat and feel less anxious!

I'm feeling exactly the same. 12 weeks seems so far away so wanted to have some reassurance.

Hey! I’m not doing too bad, sickness and exhaustion has hit me hard though, really struggling at the moment, I just look forward to bedtime everyday! Had a private scan on Friday, there’s just one in there thank god, baby had a lovely strong heartbeat and was measuring right on track at 8 weeks, so I’m 8+2 today, how are you doing? Have you got a midwife appointment through yet?

Hey! I’m not doing too bad, sickness and exhaustion has hit me hard though, really struggling at the moment, I just look forward to bedtime everyday! Had a private scan on Friday, there’s just one in there thank god, baby had a lovely strong heartbeat and was measuring right on track at 8 weeks, so I’m 8+2 today, how are you doing? Have you got a midwife appointment through yet?

Bless you. I had some really bad days last week but this weekend it's eased off abit. I'm with you on looking forward to bedtime though!

Glad your scan went well :) I had my private scan last Sunday, I was measuring a few days behind but all was well.

Finally have my midwife appt through, have a phone appt next Monday and I should then be told when to go in to have bloods and hopefully given 12 week scan date.

I keep waking in the night with a pulling pain these past few nights. I remember having it with my daughter but I'm sure I was alot further on and had a bump. So I'm unsure what that's about. Will mention it to the midwife next week.

Is your midwife appt over the phone? Not used to the new set up of this all. I just had it all done at the same time with my daughter.

Oh glad your private scan went well too, it’s so worth getting one for the reassurance, it’s such a long time to wait until 12 weeks

I’d got my midwife appointment on weds over the phone, so I’m hoping she gives me a date for the 12 week scan and bloods then

yes I know what you mean about the pulling pains, I’ve been getting them and I think they are round ligament pains already! Didn’t get them until 14 weeks with my daughter but apparently everything happens earlier with the second, bump pops earlier etc, I do feel like my pants are getting a bit tighter but that might be cos I have to keep cramming carbs into my mouth every hour to stop myself from feeling sick! Urgh just can’t wait to feel normal again, hope this sickness passes soon

Oh glad your private scan went well too, it’s so worth getting one for the reassurance, it’s such a long time to wait until 12 weeks

I’d got my midwife appointment on weds over the phone, so I’m hoping she gives me a date for the 12 week scan and bloods then

yes I know what you mean about the pulling pains, I’ve been getting them and I think they are round ligament pains already! Didn’t get them until 14 weeks with my daughter but apparently everything happens earlier with the second, bump pops earlier etc, I do feel like my pants are getting a bit tighter but that might be cos I have to keep cramming carbs into my mouth every hour to stop myself from feeling sick! Urgh just can’t wait to feel normal again, hope this sickness passes soon

Hope you get your dates through for your appts Wed.

It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one who is getting the round ligament pain (even though it's uncomfortable).

My jeans are definitely getting tighter and I've had to find my old maternity ones to wear. I've been living in tracksuit bottoms for the last week.

Hope your sickness passes soon. I never had it with my daughter and now realise how hard it is to get on with my day suffering with it.

Hi!
I see there are going active conversation so I decided to join you despite the fact that my due date is 14th November.

I'm now on week 4+3 I guess. My last period started on 7th of February.
I have took 4x preg tests. Two was negative, third was taken on 06.03.2021 - light line, and last i took on 08.03.2021 - line was darker. My period should start on 07.03.2021, but it is missing.

My symptoms - mild cramps, swollen breasts, frequent peeing. Last night i had painful cramps, but it ended soon. I feel good.

I'm continuing running and exercising by the way!

Trying not to stress, my first appointment is planned on 26.03.2021.

Wish you all a good luck with your pregnancies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back