June mum to be

hey sorry to bother folk, i cant find out how to make a post, i want to find out if people can work out baby sex by nub theory as where i live they don't tell you :(

can anyone help??

Also im due 20th June :)

ta
xx

hey sorry to bother folk, i cant find out how to make a post, i want to find out if people can work out baby sex by nub theory as where i live they don't tell you :(

can anyone help??

Also im due 20th June :)

ta
xx

at the top on the left it has a tab that says new thread just click on it then add your words and image you will have to load your image into photobucket or something similar, i will add you know and i love taking guesses on the the nub theory :)

Mine is on 19th! got scan on 4th febuary....dying to know but dreamt about me having little girl not sure..sometimes they says dreams come true... cousin dream about having a boy and had a boy. Finger crossed!

Hi Hun, can you add me too please, due 2nd Jun, scan 19 Jan and hoping to find out the sex x

I'm due June 13th with my scan on 25th January. We are not finding out he sex of our baby.

Sunnyb xxx

I'm hoping to go early coz I've got take that tickets. :lol: (bought before I knew)

I have tickets too, bought after I knew i was preggers but couldn't resist!!! Really don't want to be late!

I'm hoping to go early coz I've got take that tickets. :lol: (bought before I knew)

I have tickets too, bought after I knew i was preggers but couldn't resist!!! Really don't want to be late!

pmsl! my OH bought mine for my xmas so I really can't miss it, It's the first Xmas present he has ever bought me in nearly 5 years!! :lol:. Which one are you going to? I am considering the fact that if I'm late I might just go anyway.. could be a nice headline in the paper - women gives birth at Take That concert.. might even get too meet them :lol:. Which one are you going too?

Last edited:
i went to it last year in glasgow thins year wil be fab with Robbie back My oh is not allowing me to that or katy perry this year :( x

sooooooooooo not fair i wanted tickets to go, was willing to attend no matter how preggers i was lol! i went a busted concert when i was six months with codie and the stuards was extra nice to me and asscorted me round and stuff :D

awww busted lol i use to love "ive been to the year 3000" lol

pmsl! my OH bought mine for my xmas so I really can't miss it, It's the first Xmas present he has ever bought me in nearly 5 years!! :lol:. Which one are you going to? I am considering the fact that if I'm late I might just go anyway.. could be a nice headline in the paper - women gives birth at Take That concert.. might even get too meet them :lol:. Which one are you going too?

We're going to Wembley on 4th July. I've been to every tour of theirs so am so excited to see Robbie back with them. Which one are you going to?

We're going to Wembley on 4th July. I've been to every tour of theirs so am so excited to see Robbie back with them. Which one are you going to?

aww you should be ok then as long as you aren't too late. I'm going to the Glasgow one on the 23rd - my due date is the 20th..:shock:. I have never been to a Take That one before so I'm soo excited.. hehe

Last edited:
hi ladies im due 25th scan on 9th feb cant wait im so excited to find out what we are having

woo there is quite alot of us :)

i think i have updated everyone

and hope you all get to see your concert :)

hi all

I'm due on the 22nd June....i wanted to go and see the Glee gig at the O2! buy they are doing it from the 24th-26th...so that's a no go for me!!

:) x

hi all

I'm due on the 22nd June....i wanted to go and see the Glee gig at the O2! buy they are doing it from the 24th-26th...so that's a no go for me!!

:) x

I wanted to go to that too but thought that was definitely too close. Plus my cousin is getting married on 25th so if I anywhere it'll have to be to the wedding.

sooooooooooo not fair i wanted tickets to go, was willing to attend no matter how preggers i was lol! i went a busted concert when i was six months with codie and the stuards was extra nice to me and asscorted me round and stuff :D

Ha ha! I was hoping I'd still be preggers when I went to Take That, thought that if I went into labour I might get a chance of meeting them! Have already joked to OH that if I'm having a boy I'm calling it Gary Jason Robbie Howard Mark!!

Thankyou Midnight for adding me! :) We have our 20 week scan on tuesday (18th) and am so excited! We won't be finding out the sex, and for the last two nights I have finally started to feel the baby actually move! It's so wonderful and very emotional! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back