*** October 2021 Moms ***

Thanks so much ladies, unfortunately it's not good news. Bleeding got worse and then the pain started, they confirmed that I was miscarrying this morning.

My heart hurts right now.

Wishing you all the very best happy and healthy pregnancies.
Xxxx

Thanks so much ladies, unfortunately it's not good news. Bleeding got worse and then the pain started, they confirmed that I was miscarrying this morning.

Xxxx
Oh I am so sorry, its awful. I really hope you're ok. <3

Xxxx
Oh I’m so sorry lovely. Big hugs xxx

Xxxx
So sorry to hear this xxx

Xxxx

@xphoenix I am so sorry xxx

Xxxx

I am so sorry @xphoenix, Rest well and take it easy xx

Xxxx

So sorry x

Is anyone else in absolute disbelief you're pregnant?
It feels stupid really, I've got so many positive tests and obviously the beta's last week were nearly triple, but I still feel like I'm not pregnant?

I have a scan on Monday so it might sink in a bit more then, but for now.. I just don't feel pregnant.

Xxxx

so sorry lovely, thinking of you xx

Is anyone else in absolute disbelief you're pregnant?
It feels stupid really, I've got so many positive tests and obviously the beta's last week were nearly triple, but I still feel like I'm not pregnant?

I have a scan on Monday so it might sink in a bit more then, but for now.. I just don't feel pregnant.

yes, me! I just barely feel pregnant at all, I’ve had a few minor waves of nausea here and there, maybe a couple of times a day for about half a minute but that’s it! I’m 5+4 today so I suppose there is still time to get symptoms, and I got 3+ on a digi bang on 5 weeks so I don’t think my hcg is low if that makes sense, got a blazing dye stealing positive on a cheapie test last week so im just taking that as reassurance but definitely looking forward to having a scan to see what’s going on in there!

I’ve started spotting. Again.
I called 111 and they couldn’t really help. Advised me to ring EPU when they open in the morning and hopefully they’ll have me in to find out why I’m bleeding and if the pregnancy is still progressing.

I called 111 and they couldn’t really help. Advised me to ring EPU when they open in the morning and hopefully they’ll have me in to find out why I’m bleeding and if the pregnancy is still progressing.

Oh hun hopefully it’s just baby getting comfy in there, lots of women have harmless spotting in early pregnancy but hopefully you get seen by epu and get some answers xx

Oh no,I'm hoping its absolutely nothing to worry about.
Have you contacted epu?

Oh no, hope it’s nothing to worry about lovely! Xx

Just to update i had a scan on monday and saw a little baby with a heartbeat. I was dated 8 weeks + 1 so only a day off the 8 weeks i put myself at. Unfortunately, i had to go in by myself as my husband had to sit with the kids in the car, but still it gave me some reassurance for the time being. We havent told anyone at all im pregnant yet, waiting until after the 12 week scan.

Just to update i had a scan on monday and saw a little baby with a heartbeat. I was dated 8 weeks + 1 so only a day off the 8 weeks i put myself at. Unfortunately, i had to go in by myself as my husband had to sit with the kids in the car, but still it gave me some reassurance for the time being. We havent told anyone at all im pregnant yet, waiting until after the 12 week scan.

oh that’s great news that your scan went well, I’ve not told anyone yet either will be waiting until after 12 week scan

I’ve just been made aware of an outbreak of chickenpox at my daughter’s nursery, I’m about 90% sure I’ve had it before but the idea of my daughter getting it then passing it on to me does worry me a bit as it can be dangerous to a developing fetus, I spoke to the doctor who is going to do a blood test to check for immunity so hopefully that will come back as I’m immune! I’m probably worrying for nothing

6 weeks today and I’m definitely getting bits of sickness here and there, will have a scan in 2 weeks time, the first trimester just drags!

I'm still here (for now) thank you <3
My scan is Monday 11:30am, Lewis isn't allowed in, unless it's bad news! Will let you know how I get on, I honestly don't have any hope it's going to be good news but I will let you all know <3
i really hope it goes well for you.
has the spotting stopped? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back