*** October 2021 Moms ***

Kris402

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I was waiting patiently for this thread to appear when some of you ladies suggested I make it myself so here we are!

I'm 28 (soon to be 29) and pregnant with out first baby, due October 2nd (my Mom's bday!!!). My fiance and I have been together for 12 years and we're finally getting married on February 20th. We decided to try to keep our news as quiet as we can but that's already been thrown out the window at my work because of the COVID vaccine. I had to tell my bosses because I wasn't sure if I could get it or not. We've told 2 people each aside from that and are waiting until after our first appointment on March 2nd to tell our families!

Let me know when you're due and I'll add you to the list! Good luck and a safe and smooth 9 months to everyone!

September:
23rd - @baby1201 :yellow:

October:
1st -
2nd -
3rd - @Katie Hewitt :yellow:
4th -
5th -
6th -
7th -
8th -
9th -
10th -
11th - @Katifornia :yellow:
12th -
13th -
14th - @night owl :yellow:
15th -
16th -
17th - @rb101 :yellow:
18th - @Justjo89 :yellow:
19th -
20th -
21st - @Malindarhae :yellow:
22nd - @amamos :yellow:
23rd -
24th -
25th -
26th -
27th -
28th -
29th - @OliviaRose93 :yellow:
30th -
31st -

November:
14th - @Rasma :yellow:

Last edited:
Eeek at least planning your wedding will keep you busy and preoccupied before your scan .

I think due 26th Sept but I may be later, I don't know till the scan, so I can I join you ? Xx

Congrats again

Eeek at least planning your wedding will keep you busy and preoccupied before your scan .

I think due 26th Sept but I may be later, I don't know till the scan, so I can I join you ? Xx

Congrats again

Of course you can! I didn't see a thread for September babies either now I think of it...

Yes the wedding and work are great for distractions, although I'm at a different location for work today and I think the dress has given me a headache combined with knowing I'm getting the vaccine tomorrow morning. So far my only symptoms have been some gas and bloating and really sore and tender breasts :p

A day or 2 after my positive i had really sore boobs and then it disappeared. That was my only symptom. Today however, they feel a little tender again.

X

Sore breasts are something I would get the week before AF arrived, every month. This feels worse and it's been like this now for almost 2 weeks.

Hi, im a late September aswell, would i be able to be added please? 27th September for me. Thanks x

Can I ask how many weeks pregnant you are if you’re expecting late September and early October? Have you had doctor’s appointment yet? I wonder cause I am 2-3 weeks according to the pregnancy test, but the ultrasound said I am very very early.

Thanks for adding me Kris402.

Unamuna if the test says 2-3 weeks you should be around 4-5 weeks pregnant.

Thanks for adding me Kris402.

Unamuna if the test says 2-3 weeks you should be around 4-5 weeks pregnant.
That’s what they say, but like I said the doctor could barely see anything and said that I am really super early. That’s why I wonder how does it work for others to know it this early when is their due date.

The doctors wouldnt be able to see much at all at 4-5 weeks so that might be about right for you. Most go off the dates from their last period to work out the number of weeks.

The doctors wouldnt be able to see much at all at 4-5 weeks so that might be about right for you. Most go off the dates from their last period to work out the number of weeks.
Yep, but as I have not had period since September it’s a bit hard for me to do that. That is why I was curious about how far along you are :angel:

I will be 6 weeks on monday i think, but thats only going off my last menstrual cycle x

I'm at epu tomorrow for a scan. I've been losing brown discharge since last Sunday but today its got darker and heavier and now there's blood too. I'm absolutely devastated

@Unamuna I'm 5 weeks today, we scheduled our first appointment for March 2nd!

@baby1201 Doing well here! Little moments of nausea when I wait too long to eat but nothing more than that. My chest is finally not sore which we're both very happy about! We also decided we will be finding out the sex of our baby and telling everyone immediately, no gender reveal for us :wink: His ring also came in and I'm just waiting for RSVPs from 3 people. Need to get some press on nails and talk to the pastor about how the ceremony will go now.

@flowerbomb I'm so sorry! I hope everything still turns out ok for you, good luck tomorrow! :hug:

@Kris402 how exciting that your planning your wedding, its getting very close now to the big day.

@flowerbomb sorry to hear your bleeding had got worse, what a stressful ordeal this has been for you. Fingers crossed everything goes ok at your scan.

I'm at epu tomorrow for a scan. I've been losing brown discharge since last Sunday but today its got darker and heavier and now there's blood too. I'm absolutely devastated
I had exactly the same. I did a scan to make sure there is no medical emergency and the doctor said everything looks fine, but he could not say if I will miscarry or not, so it’s a waiting game. Important to stay positive and calm as it can really go either way. I think I am about 4 weeks pregnant, max 5.
Please try to stay calm and not to worry too much!

Hi everyone ! I’m due October 3rd with my third baby :)
We haven’t told anyone yet apart from work for safety reasons.
I’m 5 weeks today , sore boobs and feeling a tad nauseous. Also feel lightheaded if I move to fast from one position to another . Be nice to chat to people in similar situation:)

They think I'm miscarrying. They can't find the sac or anything and based on me now passing clots it's highly likely im miscarring. They've took my bloods and I've to go back Tuesday for them to take my blood again to see whether my hgc increases or decreases, but she said based on the scan and what I'm passing, its more than likely a miscarriage.

Thanks for all your kind words.

Good luck to you all, I will visit often to see how you're doing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back