June mum to be

sooooooooooo not fair i wanted tickets to go, was willing to attend no matter how preggers i was lol! i went a busted concert when i was six months with codie and the stuards was extra nice to me and asscorted me round and stuff :D

Ha ha! I was hoping I'd still be preggers when I went to Take That, thought that if I went into labour I might get a chance of meeting them! Have already joked to OH that if I'm having a boy I'm calling it Gary Jason Robbie Howard Mark!!

:lol::lol: That's my plan too!

Thankyou Midnight for adding me! :) We have our 20 week scan on tuesday (18th) and am so excited! We won't be finding out the sex, and for the last two nights I have finally started to feel the baby actually move! It's so wonderful and very emotional! lol xx

Aww Ruthie - I hope you enjoy every second of your scan on Tuesday - you have so much willpower to not find out the sex lol Glad you feeeling the baby move - lovely feeling isn't it xx

good luck to loulou1986 hope the scan is fab and baby co operates

good luck to roo3 and ruthiestar for our 20 week scans today :)

ooo good luck girls!! mine went fine yesterday, im having a bouncing baby boy :D

Ruthie, good luck to you today hun, let us know how you get on x

Good luck Ruthie and Roo today!! Hope it all goes well.

Loulou congratulations on your baby boy!!! xx

Last edited:
congrats on ur blue bump loulou xx

How weird same name-Lou same date- 6th same sex- Boy spooky haha

God I am so jealous of you girls all finding out the sex! Damn my hospital for being so bloody greedy and refusing to tell you ! lol xx

God I am so jealous of you girls all finding out the sex! Damn my hospital for being so bloody greedy and refusing to tell you ! lol xx

Snap, baby due 20th june, 20 week scan on 3rd feb, but not allowed to be told the sex, they have notes up saying dont ask!
:(

xx

aww missy i never knew with my older son and its the best feeling when they just born hearing its a boy or its a girl. I would have happily waited to find out sex but the more my OH went on about it i was like I NEED TO KNOW NOW hahah.. the suprise will be well worth the wait hun x

Cjade we are going to have a 4d scan but scan't have one until 22-24 weeks - I know it's only a few weeks to wait but just seeing all these girlies aroubnd the same stage finding out makes me feel like I am missing out lol xx

Lou - My Son is 11 lol There was no option of finding out sex when I had him - Infact you only got 1 scan throughout the whole pregnancy back then! xx

awww midnight congratulations to u and ur family i was wrong lol :( x

thanks for adding me Midnight. I'm having my scan on 3rd Feb, but I'm definitely on team yellow! Not finding out the sex until it's born :) x

Cjade we are going to have a 4d scan but scan't have one until 22-24 weeks - I know it's only a few weeks to wait but just seeing all these girlies aroubnd the same stage finding out makes me feel like I am missing out lol xx

Lou - My Son is 11 lol There was no option of finding out sex when I had him - Infact you only got 1 scan throughout the whole pregnancy back then! xx

And i bet u loved the big surprise :) i think it was the best feeling ever now i wish i waited haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back