*** October 2021 Moms ***

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Kris402, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Justjo89

Justjo89 Well-Known Member

Good luck for today x

2. Justjo89

Thank you :)

3. RainbowMama

RainbowMama Well-Known Member

Hello due date buddy! <3

Justjo89 likes this.
  4. RainbowMama

Is anyone else getting a LOT of headaches?

5. flowerbomb

flowerbomb Well-Known Member

I got lots at the beginning with mine, I read its normal due to hormones x

RainbowMama likes this.
  6. RainbowMama

Blood test was at 09:20am, the nurse informed me it would be sent off at 10:30am and I might even get the results today. I rang at 4pm and nothing at the moment. I'm going to ring in a moment.

At this gestation, my HCG should be between 4-426 (which we can guarantee it is because of the tests) and importantly the progesterone should be between 12-20ng/ml. Anything under 10ng/ml is considered low. Fingers crossed they have my results now, otherwise I'll have to be patient and sleep on it. :lol:

7. Caseyh

Caseyh Active Member

@RainbowMama i know that stress level all to well. I felt the same way waiting for the results to pop up on my computer. Imaging for me is the day after tomorrow and I can’t think straight. So nervous about bad results. Holy crap I’m glad I’m doing an early scan though. Can’t imagine waiting until 12 wks.

8. RainbowMama

The not knowing is absolutely the worst. In December, we were so happy to see the pink lines, the thoughts of miscarriage were non exsistent, I put it to the back of my mind. The lines were so strong, 36 hours later the bleeding started.

I am thankful that I am not bleeding, I haven't even had a spot of any kind of blood. However, I've had 6 successful pregnancies and know what progression should look like and I am incredibly nervous that this progression isn't great or what it should be like.

I want the results so I can prepare (as I said in my vlog), Am I planning an early scan at 8 weeks, am I planning a nursery or am I stocking up on pads, painkillers and sleeping tablets? No results still, so it will have to be a sleeping on it kind of job unfortunately.

9. RainbowMama

First photo: 17DPO (today)
    Second Photo: 15, 16 & 17DPO - Easy at home 'progression'
    Third Photo: 15 DPO & 17DPO One Step
    Fourth Photo: 15, 16 & 17DPO FRER 'progression'.

The one step IS darker and has progressed, however the FRER has NOT. Has anyone else had this happen? ALL tests today dipped in the same urine at the same time. <3

I looked at the FRER and thought I knew the outcome, then saw the one step HAD progressed since 15DPO so I'm just mega confused. Help?

10. RainbowMama

Now the one step has finished processing... :lol:

11. night owl

night owl Well-Known Member

I think your lines are looking good @RainbowMama, I think it’s hard to compare progression from just a couple of days, it’s best to look back on say a whole week, I have one clearblue digital weeks indicator which I will do at the weekend to see if says 3+

has anyone got a booking in appointment yet? I haven’t even phoned up to ask for one yet

12. Justjo89

Looks good to me :smile:

13. Justjo89

I haven't either. Feel like I want to hit the 5 week mark then I'm going to do. Going to book an early scan when I hit 6-7 weeks too as I can't shake the worrying.

14. night owl

night owl Well-Known Member

yeah same here think I wlll wait till I get to 5 weeks, which will be Friday

I’ve woke up this morning and I don’t feel even remotely pregnant at all, I’m gonna do my clearblue digital weeks indicator on Saturday morning and see if it’s gone up to 3+, if it has I think that will reassure me a bit until I can get a scan at 8 weeks, god the first trimester just drags so much doesn’t it

15. Justjo89

I feel exactly the same!! I hate this waiting soo much and I'm definitely driving my oh mad.

I'm thinking of doing another cb weeks indicator at the weekend too as the one I did on Monday said 1-2 weeks so hoping it'll say 2-3 as I should be 5 weeks Sat.

I'm wondering whether to have a scan at 6 weeks or 8 weeks. Don't think I can wait another 3-4 weeks ahh

16. RainbowMama

My blood results are back.

Ok, So rather confusing.
    My HCG is 43 (or was yesterday morning), and progesterone is 26.1 nmol/ml. Converted into ng/ml, that's 8.2ng/ml. Under 10 is considered low progesterone. Ideal ranges are 12-20 during pregnancy, so my progesterone IS low. I am pregnant.

I have a telephone appointment with the doctor at 10am tomorrow. I'm hoping to have a repeat blood test tomorrow (to see if it is doubling) and possibly start progesterone supplements to hopefully, save the pregnancy and our baby.

#76 RainbowMama, Feb 10, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
    Kris402 and night owl like this.
  17. MP1980

MP1980 New Member

I am so very sorry. Sending all the love

flowerbomb likes this.
  18. MP1980

MP1980 New Member

Hello ladies! Newbie here. Little confused about where to post. Not sure I am doing this right.

I’ve been pregnant 3x before, I am 6 weeks. I was put on bed rest, first 10 days I was spotting. I am also over 40, have Endo and Adeno. I had an intense UTI and seems that I now have a yeast infection. They also have me injecting myself everyday for a blood clotting syndrome. I have this sinking feeling that I am going to have a miscarriage. It has surfaced in the last few days. Is it intuition, is it pure neurosis and fear? I have no idea.

My breast don’t hurt. I have not been nauseas. I am not exhausted. I have some pulling and slight pain in my abdomen and I can bloat up. That is basically it.

I am at the beach and staring at the ocean, I feel blessed to be here. No better place to be in bed rest. Wish I was not struggling with these emotions.

19. RainbowMama

I've been to hospital yesterday, had a repeat beta which proves it's a successful pregnancy. So, Tuesday it was 43, and at least we were hoping for was 86. It was 114, nearly tripled.

I have been prescribed progesterone though. Shortly after my appointment, I did unfortunately wipe a tiny bit of pink blood - not much, but enough. I'm hoping it's linked to low progesterone and now I've started it, the pregnancy can continue. <3

I do have a theory about the pregnancy tests and why they are fluctuating. Also, I won't be peeing on any more sticks. I have all the confirmation I need.

20. RainbowMama

Has anyone had a scan here at 6 weeks? What was your photo like? I've got a scan 22nd February. I know partners are not allowed in, I presume they'll give you a photo and would I be allowed to video IF the heartbeat is visible for Daddy-to-be?

night owl likes this.