*** October 2021 Moms ***

Hi everyone ! I’m due October 3rd with my third baby :)
We haven’t told anyone yet apart from work for safety reasons.
I’m 5 weeks today , sore boobs and feeling a tad nauseous. Also feel lightheaded if I move to fast from one position to another . Be nice to chat to people in similar situation:)

Welcome! I've added you to the first post :)

Sounds like you and I have very similar symptoms, at least for now :D

They think I'm miscarrying. They can't find the sac or anything and based on me now passing clots it's highly likely im miscarring. They've took my bloods and I've to go back Tuesday for them to take my blood again to see whether my hgc increases or decreases, but she said based on the scan and what I'm passing, its more than likely a miscarriage.

Thanks for all your kind words.

Good luck to you all, I will visit often to see how you're doing x

I'm so sorry! I'm leaving you in the first post for now, if you would like me to change that just let me know.

There's nothing any of us can say to make this better for you, just know you're in our thoughts and prayers. :hug:

@flowerbomb so sorry to hear it wasnt the news you were hoping for. These things sometimes just happen. I’m sure you will have a successful pregnancy very soon.x

Hello all!

It seems mega weird writing this, but I'm joining you! <3
I got this today after 29 LONG months TTC and having miscarriages in December 2020 and January 2021. <3

Between the top and 2nd test down was a gap of only two hours - I could be having more twins again. I can't quite believe it at the moment, Just praying for a sticky baby. <3

I'll work out my EDD and let you know! <3

PINKbfp.jpg

Hi all, I think I’ll be due around 14th October, got a bfp on Monday at 10dpo, it’s still early days obviously so just keeping my fingers crossed that the little egg continues to grow nicely in there, I’m excited but at the same time soooo terrified ha ha, I have a little girl who turns 2 in April and she is used to it only being her and being doted on, so this could be interesting!

hope everyone is ok

@RainbowMama are you going to test again tomorrow? I tried to get a clearblue digital weeks indicator before but my local supermarket had none, I’m going to try and do one Friday morning just for some extra reassurance

@RainbowMama I'm so happy for you! Congrats on your :bfp:!

@night owl Congrats and welcome!

I had to go to my doctor this morning ladies, I woke up to quite a bit of bright red blood. They tested my blood and confirmed low HCG levels so I'm miscarrying. I haven't processed yet and I'm still in shock, I'll try to update you when I can and I'll still be checking the thread periodically for new mamas.

I had to go to my doctor this morning ladies, I woke up to quite a bit of bright red blood. They tested my blood and confirmed low HCG levels so I'm miscarrying. I haven't processed yet and I'm still in shock, I'll try to update you when I can and I'll still be checking the thread periodically for new mamas.

Oh I’m so sorry Kris, I’ve been there before too, I understand how you feel, take time to process it and take care of yourself x

@Kris402 so sorry to hear your miscarrying, theres been a lot of bad luck in here recently.

To those that have got their positives congratulations and fingers crossed for sticky babies.

I am SO sorry kris, How far were you? <3 Sending love! <3

I am absolutely petrified of another miscarriage. What doesn't help is my tests appear to have got lighter. I know it's early days but after having MC in December and then again in January - I am terrified. I have more tests arriving today via Amazon as these One Steps are not exactly great at detecting. Come on little eggy, we need you to grow because Mummy & Daddy already love you so much, We've waited a long time for you and we need you xx <3

I am SO sorry kris, How far were you? <3 Sending love! <3

I am absolutely petrified of another miscarriage. What doesn't help is my tests appear to have got lighter. I know it's early days but after having MC in December and then again in January - I am terrified. I have more tests arriving today via Amazon as these One Steps are not exactly great at detecting. Come on little eggy, we need you to grow because Mummy & Daddy already love you so much, We've waited a long time for you and we need you xx <3

aww @RainbowMama im also sat here worried about whether this is progressing or not, had lots of cramping last night just felt like AF gonna arrive any minute, had really obvious nausea a couple of days ago and now not really anything although I know it’s early for proper symptoms yet, I’m looking at pics I took of my tests wondering if the lines are dark enough, I’ve got no tests in the house now to torment myself with! It’s probably for the best, the first trimester is awful isn’t it x

@RainbowMama I was 5 weeks and 4 days, we'd found out on the 23rd, so had barely had time to process and absorb we were pregnant and now we're processing their loss. My mom went through the same thing around the same time then went on to have me with her next pregnancy, so I'm trying to stay positive. I hope your baby sticks and you have a beautiful baby in October :dust:

Hi!! My names Katie. I believe my due date is 10/11/21. This is my first time commenting in a forum. This will be my first baby and I am super excited/ nervous/ worried.

I took 3 positive tests yesterday morning and a blood test today with 1,184 as my hcg value at 31 days lmp. From googling (I can’t stop googling!) it seems like my hcg is higher than normal.... I need to stop thinking about this :)

Hi!! My names Katie. I believe my due date is 10/11/21. This is my first time commenting in a forum. This will be my first baby and I am super excited/ nervous/ worried.

I took 3 positive tests yesterday morning and a blood test today with 1,184 as my hcg value at 31 days lmp. From googling (I can’t stop googling!) it seems like my hcg is higher than normal.... I need to stop thinking about this :)

Congrats and welcome! :dust:

I'm here, but the tests are now really faint and are not progressing.

I've just spoken to the EPU who have basically just fobbed me off. I thought they'd want to check my progesterone to see if we can save the pregnancy. but no.

I've been told to repeat the pregnancy. test in 1 weeks time and they've booked me in for a scan on the 22nd February.

Based on the tests and my now missed period, I think it's another missed miscarriage unfortunately. I will keep you all posted and I'll keep my Page 1 as a :bfp: until proven otherwise.

hi Katie, welcome, wow yes those numbers do seem high! But there is quite a wide scale of what’s considered normal, and you may have just ovulated a little earlier then you know so you may just be further along then you think - or you could be having twins :smile:!!

I’m feeling the same, excited but nervous, worried about how I’ll cope with a newborn and a toddler, feel guilty towards my toddler weirdly like I’ve cheated on her or something! It’s early days too so I’m just staying open minded as I’ve miscarriages before

I hope we all have a happy and healthy 9 months

I'm here, but the tests are now really faint and are not progressing.

I've just spoken to the EPU who have basically just fobbed me off. I thought they'd want to check my progesterone to see if we can save the pregnancy. but no.

I've been told to repeat the pregnancy. test in 1 weeks time and they've booked me in for a scan on the 22nd February.

Based on the tests and my now missed period, I think it's another missed miscarriage unfortunately. I will keep you all posted and I'll keep my Page 1 as a :bfp: until proven otherwise.

Oh I’m so sorry you are having a stressful time hun, I’m keeping everything crossed for you x

Aww Kris I'm so sorry, I really hope you're ok.
Its a horrible process this but we will get through it
Big hugs xx

I'm going to post here for some advice please ladies! <3

What I thought would definitely be another miscarriage = I am so confused right now. Since yesterday the easy@home tests have got darker and progressed a bit, Decided to do a CB early & FRER - VERY noticable :bfp:

I've even done a digital which said pregnant. The strip inside the test is VERY dark.

I have a blood test (just one) at the doctors on Tuesday and a scan with the EPU on the 22nd Feb.

Any idea's what's going on? Has anyone else had this happen? I'm 15DPO and 3 days late for AF. Is this likely to be a miscarriage, or successful pregnancy? Please just give me some advice, I am trying not to get my hopes up but the tests are so dark and obviously progressed from the last few days - I don't know what to expect. Thank you in advance <3

7feb2.jpg easy.jpg Tests copy.jpg pregnantdigita.jpg digital2.jpg

@RainbowMama i honestly think the first lot of tests could have been dodgy ones and these latest ones from this weekend is your genuine bfp, that’s the only explanation I can think of!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back