*** October 2021 Moms ***

The frer and the CB are deffo BFPs.
Just try to relax and wait for some answers on Tuesday. Keep yourself busy today and tomorrow so then you're not over thinking it and not stressing yourself out x

Hi everyone ☺

Pregnant with my second, currently just over the 4 week mark but so scared as I had a miscarriage in Oct at 5 weeks.

Est due date is 16.10.21, 10 days before my daughter will turn 2

If you could add me please that would be fab xx

Top - 15DPO (yesterday)
Middle - 16DPO SMU
Bottom - 16DPO SMU

I don't think there's much progression. I'm trying not to worry as I'm definitely pregnant, I just can't shake this feeling that this progression is too slow. I don't want to be confident of a healthy pregnancy and then deal with a 3rd loss in 3 months. I feel like mentally, I couldn't cope with that.

16dpo.jpg

Hi everyone ☺

Pregnant with my second, currently just over the 4 week mark but so scared as I had a miscarriage in Oct at 5 weeks.

hi, welcome! I’m also pregnant with my second, my daughter will be 2 and a half when this one is due, I am a little worried about how ill cope, I don’t know whether I’m just being a worrier or not! Are you nervous about having a toddler and newborn at the same time?

Top - 15DPO (yesterday)
Middle - 16DPO SMU
Bottom - 16DPO SMU

I don't think there's much progression. I'm trying not to worry as I'm definitely pregnant, I just can't shake this feeling that this progression is too slow. I don't want to be confident of a healthy pregnancy and then deal with a 3rd loss in 3 months. I feel like mentally, I couldn't cope with that.

View attachment 92177

I don’t think enough time will have passed yet to show proper progression, they usually say it takes 48 hours for hcg to double so I’d see what your tests look like tomorrow xx

hi, welcome! I’m also pregnant with my second, my daughter will be 2 and a half when this one is due, I am a little worried about how ill cope, I don’t know whether I’m just being a worrier or not! Are you nervous about having a toddler and newborn at the same time?

Heyy,

I've tried not to think about it too much haha but I'm super nervous deep down. I'm already getting mum guilt that my daughter won't feel loved anymore and how will I split my time between them both :?

How are you feeling symptom wise? I'm only suffering with tiredness which makes me worry things aren't right. (I'm such a worrier with pregnancy) need to put my positive pants on!

Heyy,

I've tried not to think about it too much haha but I'm super nervous deep down. I'm already getting mum guilt that my daughter won't feel loved anymore and how will I split my time between them both :?

How are you feeling symptom wise? I'm only suffering with tiredness which makes me worry things aren't right. (I'm such a worrier with pregnancy) need to put my positive pants on!

Omg I feel exactly the same, I was nearly in tears last night thinking what if my little girl thinks I love her less when the new baby arrives, I think it’s normal to feel like that though and they will definitely just adapt to the new set up, yes I think the key is not to think about it too much ha ha

Well I understand how you feel as I’ve had 2 miscarriages, my pregnancy with my little girl I was sick as a dog until about 26 weeks, really severe, constant nausea and throwing up anything up to 10 times a day, could barely eat a thing but that didn’t really start until about 6-7 weeks, right now I mostly feel fine! I’ve had a couple of moments of nausea and tiredness but Literally just for half a minute maybe once a day, so basically no symptoms, I think it’s normal for symptoms to really properly start at 6+ weeks x

Omg I feel exactly the same, I was nearly in tears last night thinking what if my little girl thinks I love her less when the new baby arrives, I think it’s normal to feel like that though and they will definitely just adapt to the new set up, yes I think the key is not to think about it too much ha ha

Well I understand how you feel as I’ve had 2 miscarriages, my pregnancy with my little girl I was sick as a dog until about 26 weeks, really severe, constant nausea and throwing up anything up to 10 times a day, could barely eat a thing but that didn’t really start until about 6-7 weeks, right now I mostly feel fine! I’ve had a couple of moments of nausea and tiredness but Literally just for half a minute maybe once a day, so basically no symptoms, I think it’s normal for symptoms to really properly start at 6+ weeks x

It's such a horrible feeling isn't it? My friend has 2 under 1yr old and she's assured me that all the worry goes away once they're here.

I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks last October and then alot of bleeding with my daughter at 7 weeks. I feel like I will believe I'm pregnant more once I've past 7 weeks and hopefully the worry will subside.

I hope you don't get as much sickness this time. I never had it with my daughter so can only imagine how it feels. Hoping I don't get any sickness this time round, don't think I'd be able to handle it :|

I don’t think enough time will have passed yet to show proper progression, they usually say it takes 48 hours for hcg to double so I’d see what your tests look like tomorrow xx

That's what I'm thinking. I've got 2 CB digital (with weeks indicator) on the way today, I'm wondering whether I should do one today or not..

@Justjo89, I'm sorry to hear of your losses too, I've had 14 miscarriages now and 3 missed miscarriages, the first one dragged out over 2 months.

I've got my blood test tomorrow, so fingers crossed I get some kind of answers. I'm hoping if my progesterone is low (I suspect it) that they give me something and we can save this pregnancy! <3

What kind of symptoms does everyone have? I'm 16DPO and I have a stuffy nose and I have a heavy feeling in my uterus area. From the day of Ovulation up to about 12DPO I had left breast sensitivity, then from 12DPO up until now, I am getting shooting pains in my nipples. Anyone else having the same kind of symptoms as me?

Good morning everyone. I have been pretty quiet recently. Congrats to all the BFPs recently! Today I’m 6w 4d. Boobs are killer. I don’t quite feel “nauseated” but indigestion is a pretty strange feeling. And food aversion. Oh man. I’ll finish a meal, and then just THINK about the meal I just ate, and get grossed out. It’s somewhat amusing. I have my first scan on Thursday and I’m terrified because I have been doing WAY too much googling. Again, this is my first baby, first pregnancy. First everything. Can someone explain to me, why in otherwise healthy women, they DONT scan you until around 11-12 weeks, if 20% of pregnancies turn out to be Blighted ovums?! (I learned a word and it’s terrifying). I asked for an early scan and she was fine placing the order. But otherwise I don’t think she would have scanned me so early. I just don’t get why doctors are willing to wait so long to ensure there’s a healthy baby in there. The longer I go, I imagine the harder a loss would be. I don’t quite understand. I’m also petrified of this word I learned.

Good morning everyone. I have been pretty quiet recently. Congrats to all the BFPs recently! Today I’m 6w 4d. Boobs are killer. I don’t quite feel “nauseated” but indigestion is a pretty strange feeling. And food aversion. Oh man. I’ll finish a meal, and then just THINK about the meal I just ate, and get grossed out. It’s somewhat amusing. I have my first scan on Thursday and I’m terrified because I have been doing WAY too much googling. Again, this is my first baby, first pregnancy. First everything. Can someone explain to me, why in otherwise healthy women, they DONT scan you until around 11-12 weeks, if 20% of pregnancies turn out to be Blighted ovums?! (I learned a word and it’s terrifying). I asked for an early scan and she was fine placing the order. But otherwise I don’t think she would have scanned me so early. I just don’t get why doctors are willing to wait so long to ensure there’s a healthy baby in there. The longer I go, I imagine the harder a loss would be. I don’t quite understand. I’m also petrified of this word I learned.

I absolutely understand. It's frustrating. But if you can afford it, you can pay and go privately for a reassurance scan - I ALWAYS do this as I've had so many miscarriages, I have to for my own sanity.

aww @RainbowMama im also sat here worried about whether this is progressing or not, had lots of cramping last night just felt like AF gonna arrive any minute, had really obvious nausea a couple of days ago and now not really anything although I know it’s early for proper symptoms yet, I’m looking at pics I took of my tests wondering if the lines are dark enough, I’ve got no tests in the house now to torment myself with! It’s probably for the best, the first trimester is awful isn’t it x
Just jumping on here...
I am 12+5 today and just to say I had cramping with every pregnancy... first time I kept telling my OH we had to go buy period stuff as we were away and I could tell it was coming!!!
Second time I was certain AF was on its way or I was going to MC....
and this time around same. Awful period like cramps for up until about 10weeks!!

first trimester is just HORRIBLE... I am not a big fan of being pregnant. I don’t glow etc but out of all of it first trimester is definitely the absolute worst !! Hang in there !!!

Jumpin in here too.

I think they don’t simply because it’s cheaper.... (so sad I know!)

after I MC a few years ago I paid for private early scans for my pregnancies. It’s so so worth the reassurance :)

Xx

What kind of symptoms does everyone have? I'm 16DPO and I have a stuffy nose and I have a heavy feeling in my uterus area. From the day of Ovulation up to about 12DPO I had left breast sensitivity, then from 12DPO up until now, I am getting shooting pains in my nipples. Anyone else having the same kind of symptoms as me?

I don’t have any kind of tenderness in my breasts at all, whereas last time they felt like lead balloons stuck to my chest from very early on, but I think it’s cos I’m breastfeeding, I haven’t really got any symptoms at the moment, just mild nausea here and there and a bit of tiredness, I’m expecting the symptoms from about 6 weeks

aww I can understand how worried you are, I’ve actually had a blighted ovum which didn’t get picked up till 11 weeks! But what I would say is with that pregnancy deep down inside I suspected something was wrong, I had absolutely no symptoms whatsoever for the whole time, no tiredness, no nausea not even mild, and my tests had been slow to turn into a really dark positive, but because I had no bleeding or spotting i told myself it was all fine, I really kicked myself afterwards for not booking myself an early scan at 7 or 8 weeks as I would have known then that there was something wrong, so you’ve done the right thing in getting an early scan for your own reassurance and the fact that you have symptoms is a really good sign, I bet you will see a baby kicking around perfectly happy in there, I’ll definitely be getting a scan at 8 weeks

the first trimester is such a worrying and uncertain time! We will all get there

@night owl it is so stressful! I had it in my head that once I was pregnant I’d stop stressing so bad. Clearly I don’t know what I’m talking about. The only obvious symptoms is the boob pain. Everything else is relatively mild. Yesterday was amusing (and the worst) with the food aversion and just feeling like smells and foods made me want to gag (not vom). I’m surprised my symptoms aren’t any worse though I know it’s still a bit early ish. And some women luck out. I’m a bit masochistic as I’d love to wake up vomiting tomorrow. Lol!

Blood test tomorrow - keep everything crossed for me please! <3
I'd feel better if they did a quantitive, but there's no plans to do that. :(

Hi everyone ☺

Congrats and welcome! You have been added to the first post and it looks like you're due date buddies with @RainbowMama :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back