***November 2019 Mummies***

What type of cyst do you have?
I have a small one on one of my ovaries but they are calling it a simple cyst?

Aww that's lovely that you got to both feel baby :) xx

Mines a dermoid cyst unfortunately so will require surgery after baby is born. I had one with last pregnancy that needed removing by key hole surgery. This time if I pick c section they can remove then. But it grows every time I have a scan !!xx

Mines a dermoid cyst unfortunately so will require surgery after baby is born. I had one with last pregnancy that needed removing by key hole surgery. This time if I pick c section they can remove then. But it grows every time I have a scan !!xx

I suppose the positive is that they can remove it?
Have you decided on a c section then?

I have mine measured when I go, cant remember if it got smaller when I last went to not, but it does make me worry but they say its just a simple cyst that dont usually cause much issues xx

I suppose the positive is that they can remove it?
Have you decided on a c section then?

I have mine measured when I go, cant remember if it got smaller when I last went to not, but it does make me worry but they say its just a simple cyst that dont usually cause much issues xx

I haven’t decided what I want. I had a traumatic birth so C Section May be my preference. I meet the midwifes at some point to discuss in more detail which one.

Simple cysts are absolutely nothing to worry about. It’s just from pregnancy and yours could go before or soon after baby is born. My cyst is full of stuff. Google it. It’s grose !! So won’t go alone.

I’ve had pre cancerous cells removed so my cervix is shorter. So being scanned at 16/20/24 internally for this so they check size of cyst then. Last pregnancy I didn’t have any additional scans for cyst just consultant app to check baby’s wasn’t breech coz of it x

I haven’t decided what I want. I had a traumatic birth so C Section May be my preference. I meet the midwifes at some point to discuss in more detail which one.

Simple cysts are absolutely nothing to worry about. It’s just from pregnancy and yours could go before or soon after baby is born. My cyst is full of stuff. Google it. It’s grose !! So won’t go alone.

I’ve had pre cancerous cells removed so my cervix is shorter. So being scanned at 16/20/24 internally for this so they check size of cyst then. Last pregnancy I didn’t have any additional scans for cyst just consultant app to check baby’s wasn’t breech coz of it x
Aww must be awful having that cyst but on a positive note you get to see baby more often which must be fantastic!
I’ve saw baby 4 times now due to having a few issues and every time I see baby doing well I forget all the bad things.

On a positive note like @Aprilxxx said at least you get to see baby again!! Xx

So...
I currently dread getting dressed. To small for maternity to big for my regular clothes!!

So...
I currently dread getting dressed. To small for maternity to big for my regular clothes!!

That's been me the past week !!!
I'm still currently sat in my pjs, weathers rubbish so an excuse to not put proper clothes on hahaha

Hnm maternity jeans are fab, I should of bought 2 pairs last week! X

That's been me the past week !!!
I'm still currently sat in my pjs, weathers rubbish so an excuse to not put proper clothes on hahaha

Hnm maternity jeans are fab, I should of bought 2 pairs last week! X
Ive been in my pjs to! All week, my bf has gone the gym and said when he gets back be ready and we will get out the house BUT I HAVE NO CLOTHES!!
What are they like? I feel like I’m not big enough for maternity but I can’t do my button on my own. Do you buy your own size or is it sized different?

Aww bless him, were debating going for an ice cream and taking the dog, dont wanna be stuck in all day !
I was the same, my jeans started to dig in, hubby took me out just to buy some.
I'm a 10 so just tried on loads in the same size, these ive got are like a jegging material - they will change your life ha ha that's why I wanna go get some more but when I looked online all the sizes between a 10-14 are sold out !!! Xx

Ive been in my pjs to! All week, my bf has gone the gym and said when he gets back be ready and we will get out the house BUT I HAVE NO CLOTHES!!
What are they like? I feel like I’m not big enough for maternity but I can’t do my button on my own. Do you buy your own size or is it sized different?
You could get those little waist expanders in the meantime. I think you can get them quite cheap off amazon. Im in the same boat. My jeans are getting tight now but I feel like theres not enough bump to fit in maternity jeans yet lol.
So it might be a solution for the time in between :)

I ended up going shopping and bought some stuff with an elasticated waist from Zara. They had loads of comfy co-ords. Only downside is they hide my mini bump and I like it on display haha but atleast I’m comfy now xxx

I had mat jeans from before. My bump isn’t big but I expand as the day goes on. Just under bump jeans from New Look. They are a life changer because they are comfy.
I also bought some elastic waist wide leg patterned trousers from Matalan which fit lovely too.
But went to a concert and didn’t want to wear any of that so wore normal skinny jeans toed a hair band around the jean button loop and round the jean button. Long top ... winner !! So may invest in some of those button expanders too x

I ended up going shopping and bought some stuff with an elasticated waist from Zara. They had loads of comfy co-ords. Only downside is they hide my mini bump and I like it on display haha but atleast I’m comfy now xxx

Fab!! Oh I didnt look at Zara?
A new bra is my next thing, i lost loads of weight last year and my boobs went first so the bra I luckily didnt chuck fits but is getting tight now :(

I just ordered some mat jeans off boohoo, they have a 40% off sale on, so I thougt why not. Hopefully they will fit, I've never had bad eperiences with my tops or dresses from there so fingers crossed the jeans will be alright.

Fab!! Oh I didnt look at Zara?
A new bra is my next thing, i lost loads of weight last year and my boobs went first so the bra I luckily didnt chuck fits but is getting tight now :(
I posted about new bras on here as I naturally have a bigish chest anyway wondered if a maternity bra would suit me best. (I was a 32E pre pregnancy god knows where I’m at now). Everyone said wait for as long as you can to get new bras because our boobs will most likely grow again in the next few weeks!!
Not sure if you can hang on?

I just ordered some mat jeans off boohoo, they have a 40% off sale on, so I thougt why not. Hopefully they will fit, I've never had bad eperiences with my tops or dresses from there so fingers crossed the jeans will be alright.
Oh fab let us all know if there were any good! Love a bargain xxx

I posted about new bras on here as I naturally have a bigish chest anyway wondered if a maternity bra would suit me best. (I was a 32E pre pregnancy god knows where I’m at now). Everyone said wait for as long as you can to get new bras because our boobs will most likely grow again in the next few weeks!!
Not sure if you can hang on?

I used to be a 32E then went to a DD but back up a cup size now!
I'm trying to hold on as long as poss as I heard they grow more again later on, I tried some non under wired bras and my god they were awful !!! Haha x

Oh fab let us all know if there were any good! Love a bargain xxx

I LOVE a barg, let us know how they are!! X

Has anyone had their 16 week midwife app? I have mine Thursday I’ll be 16+5 and really hoping she will look for baby’s heartbeat as I feel anxious after our scare. Did anyone else hear their baby’s heartbeat?

How’s everyone’s bumps coming along? Mines forming now! I’m having a reveal party Saturday and shopping for an outfit was a pain!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back