Blue/Pink/Yellow-Poll

Great idea !!! Team yellow due 11/11/11 growth scan 3/10/ xxxx

Due 21st November.
Sexing scan tomorrow 4th July.
Will update as soon as we know :) xx

hey huni.

We are team yellow and our baby is due 4th of january, don't know when my next scan is yet but will keep you posted! :)

I'm team yellow, due 28th Oct xxx

Im due 6th January, I have my booking in scan on the 11th July so wont be for over another month till we find out the sex. Although hoping for team blue :) Although wont care as long as its healthy :) xxx

Hi im due 5th December and i have a gender scan tomorrow. but if crumpet is anything like last time the legs and bum will be closed tight lol xx

Love this thread! I'm due on Jan 4th. We've got our 20 week scan booked for the 17th August, and we're really hoping to find out the sex then. I need to know what colour to knit in! That's if I've finished the blanket I just started - already had to restart completely twice and unpick it all back to the inital border twice. This pattern is supposed to be easy too!

hi girls a little late add on to this thread im due on the 20th of november with a little girl and my 20 week scan is on 12th july (ill actually be 21 weeks lol )

Team yellow, due 20 dec, 20 week scan 08 Aug xxx

Hi, ive just been told im 70% likely to be having a GIRL!! :-D im team pink now! xx

At the mo I am team yellow - Due 10th Jan - 20 week scan on 26th Aug.....so will update you then if he / she is not shy!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back