***November 2019 Mummies***

My first birth was really traumatic and I needed to be induced so never had the lovely choice of a water birth or anything.

I might need surgery to remove my cyst in the next two weeks. Not too keen on that idea ... hoping at my scan next week it hasn’t grown too much. Don’t fancy being cut open from the side and then having an every growing bump. Needed a blood test to rule out the cyst being cancer too. So my app wasn’t much fun !! However surgery and cancer are very small chance at the moment. More annoyed she told me they can try to remove the cyst if I choose c section but coz I had previous surgery for the same Thing I might be scarred and they can’t do it !!

This pregnancy isn’t as fun as my first. But still very grateful I get to be a mum again and it will all be worth it !
Fingers crossed it hasn't grown much and you won't need the surgery yet hun xx.
I'm sure once you hold your little one in your arms it will all be worth it :hugs:

I had my midwife app yesterday and she didnt mention/I forgot to ask about listening to the heartbeat...I'm honestly so gutted and annoyed with myself BUT we have the scan next week so I'm just looking forward to seeing little one wriggle and that all is fine.

I cant decide if I'm feeling things not, I felt something today but I cant decide when I feel things? Some feelings aren't in the centre of my tummy, some are to the side but I just have no idea??

Hope your all doing ok xx

I had my midwife app yesterday and she didnt mention/I forgot to ask about listening to the heartbeat...I'm honestly so gutted and annoyed with myself BUT we have the scan next week so I'm just looking forward to seeing little one wriggle and that all is fine.

I cant decide if I'm feeling things not, I felt something today but I cant decide when I feel things? Some feelings aren't in the centre of my tummy, some are to the side but I just have no idea??

Hope your all doing ok xx
Aww don’t worry the scan next week will be better anyway!!

Where are you feeling things? Make a note and then find out at the scan where your baby is sitting. For example if you are feeling things around your belly button bug turns out your baby is deep down and to one side you wouldn’t of been feeling baby.

I have an anterior placenta so unfortunately I won’t feel things for awhile longer:(

Aww don’t worry the scan next week will be better anyway!!

Where are you feeling things? Make a note and then find out at the scan where your baby is sitting. For example if you are feeling things around your belly button bug turns out your baby is deep down and to one side you wouldn’t of been feeling baby.

I have an anterior placenta so unfortunately I won’t feel things for awhile longer:(

This is the thing, I think its below the belly button but I'm never sure???
I lay on the couch last night and thought I felt things, think the hubby must think I'm mad hahaha
But i lay in bed on my left side last night and could put money on it that i felt something for a split second!?
X

Sorry you didn't get to hear baby :( But April is right the scan will be amazing and its not far away now!
I think I'm feeling things, it's usually just behind my belly button. Like a fish swimming around in there :)

Oh I’m so jealous I wish I could feel things. Where my placenta is positioned I won’t for a while.
But how exciting for you girls!

Aww April, it must be frustrating! It will take longer but you will feel your little one in time <3 I’m sure when they’re giving us a kick in the ribs at 3am we’ll all be wishing it away haha!

Oh I’m so jealous I wish I could feel things. Where my placenta is positioned I won’t for a while.
But how exciting for you girls!
Ive got an anterior placenta too April. So frustrating somehow cause I really want to feel baby kick, but we will get there :) And as @TTChloexx said, time will come where we wish we woukdnt get kicked in the ribs when we're trying to sleep lol.

how did yous find out yous had an anterior placenta ? I feel like I do... I haven't felt anything at 19 weeks xx

Ive got an anterior placenta too April. So frustrating somehow cause I really want to feel baby kick, but we will get there :) And as @TTChloexx said, time will come where we wish we woukdnt get kicked in the ribs when we're trying to sleep lol.
Yeah same I’m desperate to feel something I feel like I’m missing out!!

how did yous find out yous had an anterior placenta ? I feel like I do... I haven't felt anything at 19 weeks xx
They diagnose it at an ultra sound. Have you had your 20 week scan? They should tell you then. I payed for a private 16 week gender scan so that’s how I know early xxx

The sonographer actually told me at 12 week scan that it looks like my placenta is in the front. I will have my 20 week scan in a little over week though so will see what she says then.

The sonographer actually told me at 12 week scan that it looks like my placenta is in the front. I will have my 20 week scan in a little over week though so will see what she says then.
Aww yeah you can find out for sure then. Good luck with the scan.

I have my 20 week scan in 3 weeks. It feels so long to wait.

ah thanks girls. haven't had my 20 week yet but had one at 16 and the consultant didnt mention it? but he didn't say much about anything so I will make sure to ask next scan xx

ah thanks girls. haven't had my 20 week yet but had one at 16 and the consultant didnt mention it? but he didn't say much about anything so I will make sure to ask next scan xx
I’m sure they should of mentioned it at that scan if you have one, but yeah ask at your next one. Xx

It’s really reassuring when you can feel baby. Mine always started low down a few cms down from belly button. Now it’s higher a little bit but not higher than belly button as baby still low down.
Baby had a quiet day yesterday so started to think it’s lovely to feel the movements but also nerves kick in when you can’t !! Mine is really active first thing in the morning / last thing at night. Also usually when I’ve eaten. Ignore my knickers but it won’t let me upload the video of the baby kicking and a little bump happens so have shown you on the photo where mine were happening. This was about 18weeks. But is second baby.
Hope you few things soon ladies !! Then you can get everyone else to feel too xx

52F00F8C-C5CA-4A68-8244-B2FDCEA52C64.jpeg

Ladies,

Today in work I had my hand on my lower stomach. Very close to my underwear low. And I felt my tummy move twice. It felt like a muscle twitch or a popping bubble but wasn’t in any sort of sync, it happened once then about 6-7 mins later happened again. I felt it inside and out and having felt it since. It was so light if I didn’t feel the movement on the outside I wouldn’t of noticed or would of put it down to wind haha. Anyone think this could be baby? I’m 18 weeks +1 but have an anterior placenta so movement isn’t something I will regularly feel.

Last edited:
I think it was to now I’ve thought about it. Don’t know when I’ll feel that again so it was so lovely xxx

April i just had this the other day too!! it sounds like baby to me, very down low i don't know why I was expecting to be higher but i felt it on the outside.
this is the start of it <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back