***November 2019 Mummies***

Maybe try and take an empty spray bottle and fill it with water to spritz yourself with?? Or find a shaded patch but put your feet in the pool, could you not sit in the shallow end? Xx
Amazing idea about the bottle will deffo be doing that! I’m not good even in the shallow end it’s a real annoying phobia but if my bf is with me I’ll do my best to get in as I’d rather be scared than cook baby ha!

Morning sickness has been awful today. Got sent home from work! Hoping it calms down this afternoon!

How is everyone?

Amazing idea about the bottle will deffo be doing that! I’m not good even in the shallow end it’s a real annoying phobia but if my bf is with me I’ll do my best to get in as I’d rather be scared than cook baby ha!

Morning sickness has been awful today. Got sent home from work! Hoping it calms down this afternoon!

How is everyone?

Hows your sickness doing?
I'm struggling with sleep at the minute!!
Went and picked a moses basket up off a friend, feels so odd, starting to collect everything together now :)
How you feeling? Xx

Hi ladies, how is everyone?
I realise I've not messaged for a few weeks.
I'm struggling with sleeping recently at night, cannot for the life of me get comfy :( driving me insane !!

Hope you and babies are all doing ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back