***November 2019 Mummies***

No they can’t find a cause! They just put me on bed rest for the week!
hope you and baby are ok my sister had a bad bleed at round 12 weeks and her wee boy is now a year old.. try not to worry ( easier said i know) xx

Hey November mummies!
Congratulations on the second trimester :D

Im a first time mummy and due November 19th

Welcome @Serra! How have you been feeling so far?

@Aprilxxx oh my gosh that must have been scary. Glad to hear the scan went ok though. Take care of yourself xx

Had a very stressful week, had an exam yesterday which I'm convinced I have failed and it's all I can think about. Have struggled to sleep thinking about it :( Luckily we have a caravan holiday booked for just the two of us this weekend for 6 nights, hopefully I can relax and get back to enjoying life a bit more! Taking my kindle and my walking boots and thats that!

Hope you're all ok xxx

I wouldn’t say I over did it, but who knows!

And thanks cmah- I’m feeling positive after seeing it happens more than I thought.

Here is the scan! Baby was jumping around so much it was hard to measure he/she but all fine and healthy!

C6E3C0AD-0A40-48C3-815C-7C9F388725CA.jpeg

Welcome @Serra! How have you been feeling so far?

@Aprilxxx oh my gosh that must have been scary. Glad to hear the scan went ok though. Take care of yourself xx

Had a very stressful week, had an exam yesterday which I'm convinced I have failed and it's all I can think about. Have struggled to sleep thinking about it :( Luckily we have a caravan holiday booked for just the two of us this weekend for 6 nights, hopefully I can relax and get back to enjoying life a bit more! Taking my kindle and my walking boots and thats that!

Hope you're all ok xxx

Aww sorry your so stressed over your exam. I’m sure you didn’t do as bad as you think but stay positive! The caravan sounds just what you need! Hope you enjoy it xxx

@Aprilxxx your scan pic is adorable :)
Hope your feeling a little more relaxed?

@TTChloexx I'm sure it'll have gone fine, I think all exams your naturally going to feel like you've done bad, more so because your left to wait for the results??
Try and go and relax and have a nice little break.

I'm having a difficult week at work, eating too much which I didnt wanna do.
Stood on the scales on Monday and I'm about 5lbs heavier that around 8wks preg. I'm not bothered as such just conscious about getting rid of it afterwards but ah well.

Only 3wks till my 20wk scan, I just need to see baby again and check everything is fine x x x

I wouldn’t say I over did it, but who knows!

And thanks cmah- I’m feeling positive after seeing it happens more than I thought.

Here is the scan! Baby was jumping around so much it was hard to measure he/she but all fine and healthy!

View attachment 85887

awe what a lovely scan photo .. I've been so dissapointed with my scan pictures compared to my ones with my ds.

I hope you are relaxing and letting oh spoil you.

before you know it we will all be half way there xx

@Aprilxxx your scan pic is adorable :)
Hope your feeling a little more relaxed?

@TTChloexx I'm sure it'll have gone fine, I think all exams your naturally going to feel like you've done bad, more so because your left to wait for the results??
Try and go and relax and have a nice little break.

I'm having a difficult week at work, eating too much which I didnt wanna do.
Stood on the scales on Monday and I'm about 5lbs heavier that around 8wks preg. I'm not bothered as such just conscious about getting rid of it afterwards but ah well.

Only 3wks till my 20wk scan, I just need to see baby again and check everything is fine x x x

I don't think 5lb is a big gain so I wouldn't worry about it atall.

I just worry winter will be a hard time to shift baby weight too.

are yous finding out? I know I've asked this before but baby brain and all that lol I'll probably have my scan a few days after yours xx

I don't think 5lb is a big gain so I wouldn't worry about it atall.

I just worry winter will be a hard time to shift baby weight too.

are yous finding out? I know I've asked this before but baby brain and all that lol I'll probably have my scan a few days after yours xx

I know, I think I just stood on the scales out of interest?

No I'm excited about the surprise at the end :D how about you?

Mines the 26th ! Xx

Thanks ladies.. I’m praying it’s gone well but I have a niggling feeling I won’t quite make it. Anyway, I’ve done all I can do at this point so just keep telling myself no point stressing even more!
My next scan is the 9th July... so far away but we cannot wait to find out if we’re team blue or team pink <3

Thanks ladies.. I’m praying it’s gone well but I have a niggling feeling I won’t quite make it. Anyway, I’ve done all I can do at this point so just keep telling myself no point stressing even more!
My next scan is the 9th July... so far away but we cannot wait to find out if we’re team blue or team pink <3

Yeah chill a little now, what'll be will be but fingers crossed for you !!

How far along are you now then, about 15wks?
I'm 17 tomorrow, feels like I found out only 2 mins ago !!!
Xx

Yeah chill a little now, what'll be will be but fingers crossed for you !!

How far along are you now then, about 15wks?
I'm 17 tomorrow, feels like I found out only 2 mins ago !!!
Xx
I’m 16 weeks exactly today :) really? It’s going slow for me now... I want to get to that stage where I have a nice little bump and can have me and hubby feeling them when they move <3 can’t wait for that moment! More for hubby than me! although I’m sure when they’re waking me up with 3am kicks to the ribs I’ll feel very different :D are you finding out the gender? Xx

I’m 16 weeks exactly today :) really? It’s going slow for me now... I want to get to that stage where I have a nice little bump and can have me and hubby feeling them when they move <3 can’t wait for that moment! More for hubby than me! although I’m sure when they’re waking me up with 3am kicks to the ribs I’ll feel very different :D are you finding out the gender? Xx

Aww a week behind me I love that!!
Yeah I'm struggling with hubby understanding how we feel lol
I cant wait for him to feel bump move either :)

No I love the idea of the surprise !! Xxx

Isn’t it funny how women differ in finding out or not! I can’t wait to find out and couldn’t stand to wait so long! but you’re right I bet it will be an amazing moment worth waiting for xx

Isn’t it funny how women differ in finding out or not! I can’t wait to find out and couldn’t stand to wait so long! but you’re right I bet it will be an amazing moment worth waiting for xx
My friend is due in 4 weeks and shes not finding out either.
I just think nature blesses you with pregnancy and part of that is not knowing what your having and only that baby is healthy along the way xxx

It is strange isn’t it how different women feel about finding out! I’m paying to find out next weekend! I’m to impatient.

Has anybody experienced back ache yet?

@Aprilxxx I'm glad you and baby are okay! xx What a nice scan photo <3

I met my midwife yesterday and we listened to babys heartbeat, soo magical :) I gained about 3kgs in my first trimester, which is okay I guess. Midwife didn't seem to be worried about it, so I wont be either.

I'm glad you're all doing well :)

My cyst has got bigger 7.5cm now. My cervix is normal ... for now !! Consultant has given me the choice of c section or natural.

I have to go to ‘birth debreif’ To make decision on delivery .

On a positive ... lead in bed and I felt baby move. Woke my hubby for him to feel too and he felt it !! I’m 18 weeks on Sat so a lot earlier than what I thought. I am lucky I am scanned so regularly. Had 4 scans so far. But if I wasn’t these movements are so reassuring !!

My cyst has got bigger 7.5cm now. My cervix is normal ... for now !! Consultant has given me the choice of c section or natural.

I have to go to ‘birth debreif’ To make decision on delivery .

On a positive ... lead in bed and I felt baby move. Woke my hubby for him to feel too and he felt it !! I’m 18 weeks on Sat so a lot earlier than what I thought. I am lucky I am scanned so regularly. Had 4 scans so far. But if I wasn’t these movements are so reassuring !!

What type of cyst do you have?
I have a small one on one of my ovaries but they are calling it a simple cyst?

Aww that's lovely that you got to both feel baby :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back