***November 2019 Mummies***

Yes you’ll have to have some amazing self control to say no! Maybe tell them before hand?
I’m really excited for the baby reveal. With us having two MC before this I really wanted to do something special. My bf isn’t so keen on the party at all tho but he’s going along with it.
Maybe your baby is saying it’s gotten much bigger get an up to date scan haha!

Yes you’ll have to have some amazing self control to say no! Maybe tell them before hand?
I’m really excited for the baby reveal. With us having two MC before this I really wanted to do something special. My bf isn’t so keen on the party at all tho but he’s going along with it.
Maybe your baby is saying it’s gotten much bigger get an up to date scan haha!

Aww yes it defo deserves a celebration !!!
Glad your OH is super excited too :)

It's done it again, gonna have to glue it all down Haha xx

Anyone’s boobs still sore? Mine stopped being sore and then all of a sudden they’re back. I think it’s the nipples now tho. Think they’ve grown to! (They’re now out of control big). I want the big belly not bigger boobs!

Anyone’s boobs still sore? Mine stopped being sore and then all of a sudden they’re back. I think it’s the nipples now tho. Think they’ve grown to! (They’re now out of control big). I want the big belly not bigger boobs!
yesss this was worrying me a little so I'm glad im not the only one lol one seems to be more sore than the other too! I'm so glad I can read through all these comments because i can see that other people are having the same symptoms and worrys as me .. I actually felt that my jeans were starting to fit me again but I think it was just alot of bloating that has went down and will probably come back .. my bump is much bigger and firmer at nights which seems to be common .
some days I feel awful and some days is not so bad but sickness is always there .. I've found sitting down and feeling sorry for myself makes it worse.

has anyone felt movements yet? this is baby no 2 for me but i started feeling my ds around this time ( I'm 15+2)

xx

Yeah I think reading all the comments it’s really helpful we all are going through the same thing really!
My tummy gets bigger after I eat to. I wish I would just develop a bump already, having one would deffo ease my anxiety. I’ve been told that seen as I was super fit pre pregnancy it might take me a while to get one.

I haven’t felt anything but I’m a first timer. You might start soon if you felt stuff really early with your 1st!

My boobs are a little sore again, off for a new bra today..the Joy's!!

I love reading that were all feeling the same, it helps with the worrying side and that everyones the same.

I went to a baby shower yesterday(which was lovely) but I had so much food and was up with tummy ache all night :( I still woke up hungry for breakfast lol

I haven't felt anything either xx

My boobs are a little sore again, off for a new bra today..the Joy's!!

I love reading that were all feeling the same, it helps with the worrying side and that everyones the same.

I went to a baby shower yesterday(which was lovely) but I had so much food and was up with tummy ache all night :( I still woke up hungry for breakfast lol

I haven't felt anything either xx
Aww bet that was really nice to go to and made you very excited for your own baby!!

Has your tummy ache eased?

I’ve had a really stupid morning. I’ve been feeling really anxious and upset (even cried) because I just want to know baby is ok and I was googling silly things. I really want to book a scan but we had our 12 week one 2 weeks ago and I’ve booked for 16+6 one. My bf already listens to me worry daily and he will think I’m obsessing (which I am) if I mention paying for another one. He’s the opposite to me he’s so chilled and has the positive attitude I want but my past has quite badly effected me. I didn’t think I’d worry this much after the 12 week scan tho.

Yeah I think reading all the comments it’s really helpful we all are going through the same thing really!
My tummy gets bigger after I eat to. I wish I would just develop a bump already, having one would deffo ease my anxiety. I’ve been told that seen as I was super fit pre pregnancy it might take me a while to get one.

I haven’t felt anything but I’m a first timer. You might start soon if you felt stuff really early with your 1st!

Saw your comment about your bump, I was very fit before and during my first pregnancy with DD and only started to show at around 5 and a half months! Don't worry about it! I only felt a first movement at around 19 weeks and that was only because my fat cat laid down on my belly and probably crushed her! As my placenta was in the front, I could barely feel her move during the entire pregnancy. Try not to worry too much and enjoy things as they happen! Take care!xx

Aww bet that was really nice to go to and made you very excited for your own baby!!

Has your tummy ache eased?

I’ve had a really stupid morning. I’ve been feeling really anxious and upset (even cried) because I just want to know baby is ok and I was googling silly things. I really want to book a scan but we had our 12 week one 2 weeks ago and I’ve booked for 16+6 one. My bf already listens to me worry daily and he will think I’m obsessing (which I am) if I mention paying for another one. He’s the opposite to me he’s so chilled and has the positive attitude I want but my past has quite badly effected me. I didn’t think I’d worry this much after the 12 week scan tho.

Yes it was a lovely afternoon.

Yeah I feel a little better, I think I'd just eaten WAY to much, the hostess just kept bringing more food and cake.....I couldn't say no that's my problem Haha

I then had to be the designated driver with the drunk ones after all the husbands came back after their pub afternoon lol

I know what you mean, when I get up in a morning cos theres no bump as such, I think about baby and are they ok.
I completely understand your worry, it's trying to balance the negative thoughts with positive and keeping busy to stop you over thinking.

My husband is VERY laid back and does not worry, when he talks about baby it makes me smile and feel happy and makes me remember what I'm making for us xxxx

Yes it was a lovely afternoon.

Yeah I feel a little better, I think I'd just eaten WAY to much, the hostess just kept bringing more food and cake.....I couldn't say no that's my problem Haha

I then had to be the designated driver with the drunk ones after all the husbands came back after their pub afternoon lol

I know what you mean, when I get up in a morning cos theres no bump as such, I think about baby and are they ok.
I completely understand your worry, it's trying to balance the negative thoughts with positive and keeping busy to stop you over thinking.

My husband is VERY laid back and does not worry, when he talks about baby it makes me smile and feel happy and makes me remember what I'm making for us xxxx

Well we can’t drink so might aswell have our fun with food!!
Hope they wasn’t all to drunk hahah!
Your hubby sounds like my bf and they’re probs exactly what we need!

Saw your comment about your bump, I was very fit before and during my first pregnancy with DD and only started to show at around 5 and a half months! Don't worry about it! I only felt a first movement at around 19 weeks and that was only because my fat cat laid down on my belly and probably crushed her! As my placenta was in the front, I could barely feel her move during the entire pregnancy. Try not to worry too much and enjoy things as they happen! Take care!xx
Thank you so much for this reply as it has really reassured me. A few people I know started snowing bumps on social media at 14/15 weeks and here I am with nothing. (My bf tells me to come off social media all the time)
So hearing you didn’t show for a while is a little bit of fresh air!

Im a natural worrier and always have been. I have quite bad anxiety so I guess that mixed with my previous mc (especially my mmc) is not sitting well. Sorry for moaning so much ladies!

Thank you so much for this reply as it has really reassured me. A few people I know started snowing bumps on social media at 14/15 weeks and here I am with nothing. (My bf tells me to come off social media all the time)

Im a natural worrier and always have been. I have quite bad anxiety so I guess that mixed with my previous mc (especially my mmc) is not sitting well. Sorry for moaning so much ladies!

Your not moaning, we all have our times we need to say things to people we feel understands!!

Ears are open all hours, dont ever feel like anythings too silly to say, because weve all most likely thought it at some point xx

I keep thinking I feel movements every now and then, like little flutters. But it might just be wind lol... I am a first timer so it's hard to know whether it's just my brain playing tricks, when I do feel them properly I'll be able to tell!

For the bump sometimes I think I have one and sometimes I don't, I'm sure it's the bloating! I had it really bad a few weeks ago and honestly I looked about 6 months pregnant hahaha!

Try not to stress my loves, it's not good for our little ones. Easier said than done I know, but I'm sure they are comfy, snug, and cooking very nicely <3<3

FYI ladies if you're getting uncomfortable I bought some sport leggings in Primark for £6 in the week and I haven't really been out of them since! Just buy a few sizes up and they are a god send! Also really good in there for nice floaty summery tops at the moment - perfect for this weather and not tight so should last for a while :)

Here is when I started to show! At 25 weeks! If you have strong abs, it takes a while for the bump to appear.

Screenshot_20190527-123231.png

My first baby I used to gym quite a lot before. I went to my 20 week scan in my skinny jeans. Didn’t start to wear mat jeans until 22 weeks plus. I remember being gutted as uploaded it on FB and everyone commented how little I still was but I was really proud of my bump lol. Photo below.

This time round and no time for gym between work and my son. I’m showing much quicker.
My first movements just made me feel like I had popcorn in my belly. Little pops now and then. I ‘think’ I have felt the odd movement at 16 weeks now.

1AADD71E-76D0-46E5-8C62-491BFBE6D9ED.jpeg

My first baby I used to gym quite a lot before. I went to my 20 week scan in my skinny jeans. Didn’t start to wear mat jeans until 22 weeks plus. I remember being gutted as uploaded it on FB and everyone commented how little I still was but I was really proud of my bump lol. Photo below.

This time round and no time for gym between work and my son. I’m showing much quicker.
My first movements just made me feel like I had popcorn in my belly. Little pops now and then. I ‘think’ I have felt the odd movement at 16 weeks now.

View attachment 85617

I’ll be the same, proud when I get a little bump! Love the pic tho just goes to show all pregnancy’s are different.

How exciting that you can’t feel movement already!!

How many of us is food getting easier for?
I’m still a complete carb monster. I’m not being physically sick anymore but my stomach turns at anything that isn’t bread or crackers etc. I hoped by 14 weeks I’d be able to eat a little more variety and maybe have some veg. Bf mum cooked us a roast dinner on Monday and I gagged every time the veg went in my mouth - all’s I ate was the potatoes..couldn’t even stomach the chicken :rotfl:

Has everyone told work now to?

How many of us is food getting easier for?
I’m still a complete carb monster. I’m not being physically sick anymore but my stomach turns at anything that isn’t bread or crackers etc. I hoped by 14 weeks I’d be able to eat a little more variety and maybe have some veg. Bf mum cooked us a roast dinner on Monday and I gagged every time the veg went in my mouth - all’s I ate was the potatoes..couldn’t even stomach the chicken :rotfl:

Has everyone told work now to?
Im the same veg salad and fruit make me sick . how ironic the things that our body needs to be healthy. this last week i have started to enjoy my food alot more again and feel alot better.

I told work a while ago, they have been great.

Good to hear we're all getting better with food :)
Really enjoying fruit at the moment and also pasta! But most other things are a bit bleurgh. The worst is cooking is because by the time it's ready I've gone off it lol! But I'm managing fine :)
Had a water infection yesterday so I had to take the day off work. I managed to flush it out by just drinking lots of water, but it was so uncomfortable! You can be prone to them during pregnancy so I hope it's not the start of things to come!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back