Newcomers to Tri 2 - add your dates. 33 so far :D

Hiya hunny can u update mine please, I'm still due 20th feb but I'm now officially team blue :D

hey, unless ive missed something i think you have got the wrong donna, im still pregnant 22 weeks and we are having a boyxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I've just moved over from tri 2 :):wave:

My due date is 13th May and my 20 week scan is the 24th Dec :dance:

I will be finding out the sex but not at the 20 week scan as they don't tell you at my hospital so I'll be getting a 4D scan sometime in January

hey, unless ive missed something i think you have got the wrong donna, im still pregnant 22 weeks and we are having a boyxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry hun! Must be my Pregnancy brain at work... :wall2:

Ahoy there,

I've just skipped over from tri 1 too....and have the same due date as Pinky with my cub scheduled to arrive on Friday 13th May (yes...Friday 13th...*gulp*).

My scan's on 29th December - luckily our hospital will tell the sex so we'll be finding out then (I hate suprises!)

Ta ra for now,
Mia
xxx

Hi, I've just moved over! My due date is 20th May and scan is 12th January.

Thanks x

hey peps,
just and update on my second 20 wk scan today, (im almost 23 wks now) they still couldn't get the head/length measurements as hes still in an awkward position. But of what they could see all is ok. So all good xxxx

Hello,

I'm due 5th May and have my scan on the 16th December. Can't wait to find out the sex!

Hi, Please add me too, I dont come on very often but do try to see how everyone is doing! Im due on 4th May 2012 and my Scan is 13th October 2010. This is also my first and me and hubby are over the moon! xx

Hi, could you please remove me from the list, in my head and heart i reached the 2nd tri but my baby never (sorry for such a sad post)

Take care and the best of luck everyone, look after your little bundles of joy they are the most precious little things in the world x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got my scan date after a whole load of hassle, of having to phone the hospital as my scan is only roughly two weeks away and they only made my appointment yesterday ! thats why I havent had a letter through !

So its the 7th of December, 3 weeks today so excited to find out what im having! x

According to my ticker n this site I'm waddling off to tri3 as of this sunday......I can't wait!!!

i'm new too... due on Thursday 19th May

private scan on 21st dec to find out what it is!

next nhs scan 5th Jan i think

According to my ticker n this site I'm waddling off to tri3 as of this sunday......I can't wait!!!

ahh how exciting... Its all seems to be coming round very quick! Not long now till i shall be joining you! xx

Hi, Please add me too, I dont come on very often but do try to see how everyone is doing! Im due on 4th May 2012 and my Scan is 13th October 2010. This is also my first and me and hubby are over the moon! xx

:/ think you got your pregnancy brain today :D Due in 2012! :p and a scan last october! hehe

Hi, could you please remove me from the list, in my head and heart i reached the 2nd tri but my baby never (sorry for such a sad post)

Take care and the best of luck everyone, look after your little bundles of joy they are the most precious little things in the world x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh hunni! :hugs: Im so sorry to here that! :( Look after yourself xx

Hi girls i just wanted to update you all too! I Have just got back from my scan and have found out im now blue team! :D Always really knew haha. :D

Hey can you add me :D.... Im due 18th May :D xx

ahh how exciting... Its all seems to be coming round very quick! Not long now till i shall be joining you! xx

Oh hun it's not quick enough. I want feb to hurry up. I want him out!!!
I'm being bullied from the inside and I just can't wait to meet him :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back