Newcomers to Tri 2 - add your dates. 33 so far :D

Hiya :wave:

I am due 6th June and scan on 22nd January

Setdse hope you get your laptop sorted soon hun! x

Can you add me please, due date 2 Jun and just waiting for scan date but should be in Dec x

Thanks girls i've broken my laptop can only get on using my phone. :( hopefully have one soon x

Hi hope you get back online soon setdse to update everyone so that we can see how many are team pink and team blue - seem to be loads announcing in the last few days! If you're having longer term issues with the technology you could always ask the mods to move the thread to someone else for updating (happy to help if you want me to but don't feel like you have to!) xx

I'm due on 19 may. 2nd scan is on 31 dec and I am so excited lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greetings from Cardiff, we are due on or around the 2nd of June, 2011!

Hi!

Can you put my dates down? Baby is due on 15th June and the 20 week scan will be around January 31stm

Thanks

Xx

hi girls. im feelin like a bit of a let down with this and so far behind! i promise as soon as i have my hands on a laptop this will b my first stop :) hope u r all well xx

sophie n bump x

Well, I'm finally here :D Due date is 14 June!
Scans at 7, 12 and 14 weeks went fine. I have an 18 week scan on 11 jan, then my 20 week a couple of weeks after that. Hoping to see lots of familiar faces from Tri 1 :D xxx

im due 23rd june and have my 2nd scan 18th feb. can you add me please. xx

sorry girls im sooooo behind! get my new laptop tomorrow! :D yay! so will update it over the xmas break!

Bye to all the girls who have already moved over! and hello to all the new tri 2ers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back