***November 2019 Mummies***

Mandy119

Reaction score
Hi beautiful mamas to be <3
I thought I'd get this second trimester thread going :dance:

If you want to comment with your updated due dates I'll put them down and once we know the genders of our little ones I'll pop a :blue: or :pink: behind it!

So excited to be in trimester 2, hopefully its going to be kind to us <3

DUE DATES :bump:

09th: Sparklisam :yellow:
13th: ChloB :yellow:
14th: cmah
19th: Serra
20th: TTChloexx
21st: Mandy119 :blue:
24th: Aprilxxx :blue:
25th: Maryam_m1991

Last edited:
Yay to 2nd tri :preg:

13th November due date :eek:

I’ve still got a few more days left but my due date is 24th Nov!

November 20th is mine please :)
@ChloB I noticed I had a firm belly as well but It was after a big meal so thought it was more to do with the stupid amount of food I had eaten haha x

Is everyone still taking pre natal vitamins? I’m sure they said at my booking app just take them till 12 weeks but google seems to say take them until baby’s born.

Is everyone still taking pre natal vitamins? I’m sure they said at my booking app just take them till 12 weeks but google seems to say take them until baby’s born.

I've read that its only till 12 but then saw that you take them till birth.
I'm taking an all in one so just gonna keep taking them?
It's just a supermarket own brand one xx

At my booking my midwife told me to start taking pregnancy vitamins as I was just taking folic acid before.
So pregnacare or anything like that is good :)

I showed my doctor my pregnancy vitamins when I first went there and he looked at it and told me not to bother and prescribed me folic acid and Iodine. He told me to stop the folic acid after 12 weeks as thats mainly just for the spine development and at 12 weeks babys spine will have developed but its not harmful to keep on taking it.

I will take the them to my next midwife appointment though and show them to her as they have lots of vitamins in them which might be good for me and baby. (Not to mention they were quite expensive and I dont want to waste them :rotfl:)

HI,

I’m due Nov 9th.

Cautiously entering the weekend as I’ve got a consultant app on Tuesday to measure my cervix as I’ve had surgery to remove cells. Also to discuss delivery as my previous baby born with should dystocia. Trying not to think about it too much !!

Exciting that nausea and tiredness is settling but very much still evident x

I’ve been taking pregcare to but stopped at 13 weeks thinking I only had to take them until 12 (I didn’t bring enough on hol)

Maybe I should take them still if you girls are? Xx

HI,

I’m due Nov 9th.

Cautiously entering the weekend as I’ve got a consultant app on Tuesday to measure my cervix as I’ve had surgery to remove cells. Also to discuss delivery as my previous baby born with should dystocia. Trying not to think about it too much !!

Exciting that nausea and tiredness is settling but very much still evident x
Good luck! Hope all goes well xxx

Girls talk some sense into me as my anxiety is terrible tonight.
I’m 14 weeks tomorrow, saw baby at 12 and all is fine but I’m worrying things aren’t ok.
My main cause for the worry is I had a little weight on me and a mini bump and I’ve lost weight due to being sick for a few days so ...no bump is worrying me, being ill is worrying me and also that I got hot in a hot country is now worrying me.
I’ve had no pain, still off all my food etc but the worry is there. Why I’m worrying about getting hot on holiday I don’t know :-? I’m a natural worrier i guess

Xxx

Girls talk some sense into me as my anxiety is terrible tonight.
I’m 14 weeks tomorrow, saw baby at 12 and all is fine but I’m worrying things aren’t ok.
My main cause for the worry is I had a little weight on me and a mini bump and I’ve lost weight due to being sick for a few days so ...no bump is worrying me, being ill is worrying me and also that I got hot in a hot country is now worrying me.
I’ve had no pain, still off all my food etc but the worry is there. Why I’m worrying about getting hot on holiday I don’t know :-? I’m a natural worrier i guess

Xxx

I'm at a worrying point too !!

But stop, were good, just try and remember what were making and think forward(easier said than done from one worrier to another !!)

It's when the thoughts go through your mind, that we worry about the worry and intensify it.....were our worst enemies !!

I can't understand waking up and having not much bump, to being sat here at 730pm and it looks like a small bump....how does that work??? I've not eaten alot today, actually my appetite has dropped but I'm still thinking about food ALL the time lol??

I think its natural for us to worry about these things especially if weve never experienced them before.

But just try and sit back and relax a little and worry less(I will try too :))

Xxxxx

I'm at a worrying point too !!

But stop, were good, just try and remember what were making and think forward(easier said than done from one worrier to another !!)

It's when the thoughts go through your mind, that we worry about the worry and intensify it.....were our worst enemies !!

I can't understand waking up and having not much bump, to being sat here at 730pm and it looks like a small bump....how does that work??? I've not eaten alot today, actually my appetite has dropped but I'm still thinking about food ALL the time lol??

I think its natural for us to worry about these things especially if weve never experienced them before.

But just try and sit back and relax a little and worry less(I will try too :))

Xxxxx
Glad I’m not the only one feeling the worry!

I think it is only natural for us being 1st timers! I wish I could have a look at baby everyday for reassurance!

Also my appetite is the same as yours!!

Glad I’m not the only one feeling the worry!

I think it is only natural for us being 1st timers! I wish I could have a look at baby everyday for reassurance!

Also my appetite is the same as yours!!

Ohh imagine if we could look at them every day :-o I would LOVE that !!

Xxx

I know! Imagine if we had a little window to look through haha.

Are you finding out the gender?
I booked a scan to find out for two weeks time and going to throw a baby reveal! I’m exciting but also nervous now XX

I know! Imagine if we had a little window to look through haha.

Are you finding out the gender?
I booked a scan to find out for two weeks time and going to throw a baby reveal! I’m exciting but also nervous now XX

Aww that's so exciting :angel:

No I've said I dont want to know and I want a surprise at the end....hubby thought I'd want to find out as i plan and know everything but for once I'm excited to wait :preg:

Have either of you got a preference or thoughts of what you'll be having? Xx

Wow good on your for waiting!! I don’t think I could wait. Do you think you’ll be tempted to find out?

I’m absolutely desperate for another scan so I think the gender reveal is my excuse. i think I’ll have boy if I’m honest but I don’t care!! What about you?

Wow good on your for waiting!! I don’t think I could wait. Do you think you’ll be tempted to find out?

I’m absolutely desperate for another scan so I think the gender reveal is my excuse. i think I’ll have boy if I’m honest but I don’t care!! What about you?

I think when they say at the scan 'so are we finding out' I'll be so close but I really want the surprise Haha

I love that your doing a gender reveal, it really gets everyone involved and excited :)

I think boy too ???

So also, I'm getting freaked out but I think it's nothing to actually even think about but, these past 2 days my scan picture keeps coming off the fireplace, it's in that holder they give you at the hospital so its probs the little clippy bit that keeps poppin out and making it ping off the fireplace??
Keeps proper freaking me out ??? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back