***November 2019 Mummies***

Hi ladies !
Bump wise - I've purchased my first mat Jean's, my bump was feeling tight in my current jeans, my god these ones from HnM are so comfy and only £25 !!!

Food wise - I'm not AS hungry and not off much either?

I feel at that plumpy stage at the minute, not felt any movement yet I dont think....just wind lol

Hope your all feeling ok xxxx

IMG-20190601-WA0035.jpg

Hi ladies !
Bump wise - I've purchased my first mat Jean's, my bump was feeling tight in my current jeans, my god these ones from HnM are so comfy and only £25 !!!

I feel at that plumpy stage at the minute, not felt any movement yet I dont think....just wind lol

View attachment 85733
Wow your bumps coming along!!

Don’t think we should really feel much movement still!

Glad your not to off your food, I’m still off almost everything!!

I know, feels like its come out more this last few days?

I went to spice girls and had an amazing time!!!

I'm sure you'll start to get your appetite back soon xxx

I know, feels like its come out more this last few days?

I went to spice girls and had an amazing time!!!

I'm sure you'll start to get your appetite back soon xxx

I feel like I’m starting to get one to now. My bf commented on it today and I swear I’ve never been so happy can’t wait to get bigger! Bet your the same?

OMG I’m so jealous I really wanted to go! How was it?

I feel like I’m starting to get one to now. My bf commented on it today and I swear I’ve never been so happy can’t wait to get bigger! Bet your the same?

OMG I’m so jealous I really wanted to go! How was it?

It's such a nice feeling seeing something start forming !!!
Yeah they were amazing, my friend who came who is pregnant and due in 4 weeks, went home early as baby was so unhappy and lots of movement, she thought it was best to go home and relax and make sure baby was too.
They were amazing xx

Hi ladies !

View attachment 85733
I love your dog in the background :rotfl: But lovely photo, love the little bump <3

My bump is slowly starting to show, I don't think anyone who doesn't know I'm pregnant would notice at this stage but I can definitely see it, its a nice feeling after seeing nothing for over 3 months, haha.

I love your dog in the background :rotfl: But lovely photo, love the little bump <3

My bump is slowly starting to show, I don't think anyone who doesn't know I'm pregnant would notice at this stage but I can definitely see it, its a nice feeling after seeing nothing for over 3 months, haha.
Aww thank you :)
Sometimes I so wonder if my bump is more to do with food Haha
I couldn't last any longer in some of my jeans, these mat ones are SO comfy !!! Xx

How’s everyone’s fatigue?

I’ve been exhausted this weekend. Yesterday I got up at 9, napped at 11 & 4 then bed at 9.30. I’m up for work and feel like a zombie already. Thinking maybe at 15 weeks baby is having a little growth spurt because I haven’t felt this way since around week 11.

How’s everyone’s fatigue?

I’ve been exhausted this weekend. Yesterday I got up at 9, napped at 11 & 4 then bed at 9.30. I’m up for work and feel like a zombie already. Thinking maybe at 15 weeks baby is having a little growth spurt because I haven’t felt this way since around week 11.

I've noticed I'm still tired all the time???
I've been falling asleep in the couch again and being woken up to go to bed...and knackered when I wake up!!

I thought it may settle a little but I spend all day yawning my head off x

How do you manage in work? I do desperately want to ring in sick to catch up on sleep! Ha!

How do you manage in work? I do desperately want to ring in sick to catch up on sleep! Ha!

I honestly have no idea lol
I also don't know how they put up with my brain dog I've been having, it's getting ridiculous !!!

How are you? Xx

Haha awww, baby brain setting in for you!

My whole office has only just found out today so I’ve just been slowing dying in silence.

Haha awww, baby brain setting in for you!

My whole office has only just found out today so I’ve just been slowing dying in silence.

Aww bless you!!!
I had so many questions from ppl it was unreal?? Pregnant people should make a question book, to show non pregnant people what we're faced with Haha

My work found out around 13wks but my boss has known since 5wk xx

I've noticed my nose all bunged up like I have a cold, I read that this is normal due to expanding blood vessels in your nose, I've also started with the dryest skin known to man !!!

Feel like I've come off holiday and got that post holiday cold and peeling skin....the joys of pregnancy :D xx

Aww bless you!!!
I had so many questions from ppl it was unreal?? Pregnant people should make a question book, to show non pregnant people what we're faced with Haha

How come
Aww bless you!!!

I've noticed my nose all bunged up like I have a cold, I read that this is normal due to expanding blood vessels in your nose, I've also started with the dryest skin known to man !!!

Feel like I've come off holiday and got that post holiday cold and peeling skin....the joys of pregnancy :D xx

Aww really? I didn’t have to many but I am very new to this department so guess they don’t know me as much.
How come your boss found out so soon did they guess or is it just your type of work?

Aww yeah I’ve read that’s normal to. Not great when it’s also hay fever season!
Isn’t it weird what our bodies do while growing a human! I pulled my back on Sunday just bending over to get the washing out the machine! Haha muscles must be relaxing!

How come

Aww really? I didn’t have to many but I am very new to this department so guess they don’t know me as much.
How come your boss found out so soon did they guess or is it just your type of work?

Aww yeah I’ve read that’s normal to. Not great when it’s also hay fever season!
Isn’t it weird what our bodies do while growing a human! I pulled my back on Sunday just bending over to get the washing out the machine! Haha muscles must be relaxing!

I told her so that if God forbid anything happened at least someone knew?

Ohh you resting alot then? Xx

So I’ve been in a&e all day.
This morning in work I had a significant bleed and I’ve been in pain ever since. But we had a scan and baby is happy and bouncing away in my belly. Thank god

So I’ve been in a&e all day.
This morning in work I had a significant bleed and I’ve been in pain ever since. But we had a scan and baby is happy and bouncing away in my belly. Thank god

Omg !!! Glad your both ok!!
Did they say why you had the bleed? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back