***November 2019 Mummies***

@Aprilxxx According to the radiographer I have a low lying anterior placenta and I have been lucky enough to have never experienced any bleeding in my pregnancy so far, but that's not to say it's not a cause! Might just be different for each woman or maybe my baby just isn't as low? Like @ChloB said maybe mention it to your midwife see what she says

Hubby finally felt a kick last night!! It was such an obvious little kick, no doubting it - such a lovely moment for us to share :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Arrrrr that's so exciting, when hubby felt mine he just sat there going omg yes I can feel it!!! Xx

Thanks girlies I will mention it. Although I don’t see her till end of Aug!

Omg how exciting that your hubby can feel baby!! Bet it feels so much more real and exciting for him! I can’t wait for my bf to feel our baby! Hopefully it’s soon to xxx

So exciting that your OHs got to feel babys kick xx
Mine is still desperately trying to feel the kicks, poor him. He put his arm around my belly this morning in bed cuddling up to me and I could feel baby kick against his arm and was sure he would feel it, but when I asked him he said he didn't feel a thing. Damn you, anterior placenta lol.
But I can definitely feel that little one is getting stronger in there so I'm really hoping OH will feel something soon!

Anybody else getting cramp in their legs? 3rd time this week I’ve woken up with spasms of cramp in my calfs. Nightmare !

Anybody else getting cramp in their legs? 3rd time this week I’ve woken up with spasms of cramp in my calfs. Nightmare !

No, other than my hips being a little achy I've not noticed cramps?
They are normal aren't they though, I had read about it xx

No, other than my hips being a little achy I've not noticed cramps?
They are normal aren't they though, I had read about it xx
Yeah they’re normal just annoying!

Also my bf felt baby kick last night!!

Yayyy @Aprilxxx thats so lovely!! Haven’t noticed any cramps but when I get out bed in the morning my hips are a bit sore xxx

I’ve had cramp too. Sometimes just in my foot but other times my calf. Makes me want to do crying laugh as I just don’t know what to do with myself ha !!

How is everyone doing? Movements are definitely getting stronger now... our little one put on a bit of a show last night, and my mum, sister and hubby all felt strong little kicks!
Also we've got our pram! It's beautiful, light, folds away easily - we went for the Arlo Tutti Bambini in the end, currently on sale at Mothercare xxx

How is everyone doing? Movements are definitely getting stronger now... our little one put on a bit of a show last night, and my mum, sister and hubby all felt strong little kicks!
Also we've got our pram! It's beautiful, light, folds away easily - we went for the Arlo Tutti Bambini in the end, currently on sale at Mothercare xxx

Oh how exciting! Bet they all loved that? My baby is getting stronger to now, my bf can feel his stronger kicks but they aren’t as frequent yet!
How exciting did you get a travel system or? We got our pram to, a silver cross wayfarer that was in the amazon prime sale! Bf is currently starting to get the nursery ready. We moved in our house in Nov so we have bit of a job a head of us!

Xxx

They did love it yeah! It surprised me really because like you say it doesn't happen frequently does it! About 5 or 6 kicks in row.. it was lovely :)

Yeah a full travel system so car seat, carry cot and push chair. We just need to buy the isofix base separately. Silver Cross wayfayer looks lush! xxx

They did love it yeah! It surprised me really because like you say it doesn't happen frequently does it! About 5 or 6 kicks in row.. it was lovely :)

Yeah a full travel system so car seat, carry cot and push chair. We just need to buy the isofix base separately. Silver Cross wayfayer looks lush! xxx

Wow that’s so lovely. The bigger ones are my fave!
Travel systems seem like the best option don’t they? We need to get our isofix separately to but a few parents have told us that it’s just as safe to use seatbelts. Hmm.

Yeah I think the seat belts are just as good in terms of safety, but we just wanted an isofix as I've heard they're worth the money for the ease of clipping the seat in and out of the car, instead of having to fiddle with unwrapping the seat belt every time xx

@Aprilxxx
@TTChloexx

Ladies that's amazing that everyones feeling the movements <3<3
Sorry I've been quiet, dno where these weeks are going !!!
We looked at prams last weekend but were off to another shop that sell the Ickle Bubba prams so we can have a look, I love the Arlo one so may pop to mothercare and have a look :D

I'm getting lots if movement now and managed to catch some on video !!! Xx

Yeah I think the seat belts are just as good in terms of safety, but we just wanted an isofix as I've heard they're worth the money for the ease of clipping the seat in and out of the car, instead of having to fiddle with unwrapping the seat belt every time xx
Yeah I’ve heard the same will probs decide closer to the time if to buy one or not
@Aprilxxx
@TTChloexx

Ladies that's amazing that everyones feeling the movements <3<3
Sorry I've been quiet, dno where these weeks are going !!!
We looked at prams last weekend but were off to another shop that sell the Ickle Bubba prams so we can have a look, I love the Arlo one so may pop to mothercare and have a look :D

I'm getting lots if movement now and managed to catch some on video !!! Xx
OMG can you post anything?
I love the iccle bubba to I was going to get one until mine entered the sale xxx

Yeah I’ve heard the same will probs decide closer to the time if to buy one or not

OMG can you post anything?
I love the iccle bubba to I was going to get one until mine entered the sale xxx

I'll try, not sure if the file is too big?
I also need to book the pregnancy classes with the hospital that the midwife told us about, has anyone else booked anything? Apparently they book up quick?
Xx

@ChloB The Arlo one is only available online so we took a chance and ordered it without trying. But mothercare do free delivery and free returns so if it came and we really didn't like it we could have always taken it back :) I saw my belly move yesterday as well with the movements... its lovely how strong they're getting!

@Aprilxxx Yeah I was told to get classes booked in 2nd tri as they can fill up, so we've booked onto the free NHS classes at some point in September. I did look at NCT as well but to be honest from what I heard it just didn't seem worth the money (was quoted £230!)

I had a isofix last time and it was the best thing ever. Quick and easy to use. Especially when it’s raining and I’m also in for C Section so will make that a lot easier while healing. Not that it will be me lifting baby for a while though.
I’m really lucky the travel system I’ve bought a friend bought last year and the isofix so is lending it to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back