***November 2019 Mummies***

Haha glad you knew I meant bump I don’t know why auto correct changed that to mum :doh:
View attachment 87111
Here’s my bump from last night. The dress is a little big atm as I’ve supposed to be for sept when I go away so got it in a bigger size so I can grow into it
Oh no did you? I just got upset when the babies where born!!

How’s everything going?

Oh my goodness your bump is amazing <3
I hardly look pregnant !!!
We've been to Edinburgh this weekend and I couldn't believe how much I just didnt look pregnant...but i definitely feel it !!!

@TTChloexx I had looked into the hypnobirthing ...I'd seen if you couldn't go to classes, try and listen to soothing music, positive thinking and keeping the body as relaxed as possible? Xx

Hope you’ve had a a fab little mini break!
Yeah we’re not doing classes, even the NHS ones were about £250!! So I’ve got a hypnobirthing book (can find online for about £5-£10) and am doing a digital course from the positive birth company (£39). Both are fab and would definitely recommend. It’s not about necessarily going all natural but just being calm and relaxed, whatever your birth plan may be. Can only be a good thing really I think :D

@ChloB aww thank you! I only ever look pregnant when I wear something to show it off I think. My mum says I look very pregnant and me thinking I don’t is just he so I bet you’re the same!
Show us your bump?

@TTChloexx
How you getting on reading the hypnobirth books? I haven’t looked into anything labour related yet.

Also girls, had everyone had their diabetes test? I’m not sure when we have them xxx

@Aprilxxx They're really good actually! It's so refreshing to have a positive mindset rather than everyone telling you their horror stories that's for sure! The book by Siobhan Miller is what hooked me in so I'd suggest reading that first to see if it's for you.

My diabetes test is at the end of this month - I think you only have the test if it's necessary though. My mum has diabetes so that's the only reason I'm having it done xx

@ChloB aww thank you! I only ever look pregnant when I wear something to show it off I think. My mum says I look very pregnant and me thinking I don’t is just he so I bet you’re the same!
Show us your bump?

@TTChloexx
How you getting on reading the hypnobirth books? I haven’t looked into anything labour related yet.

Also girls, had everyone had their diabetes test? I’m not sure when we have them xxx

I'll take an up to date pic :)

No as I have no family members that have diabetes and I'm not at risk, midwife said i wouldn't need it? X

I had my diabetes test today! The drink wasnt as bad as I expected it to be but still not very nice lol. The hour wait was annoying but I felt normal afterwards which the lab assistant said is a good sign, so fingers crossed everything comes back fine.

I am 27 weeks today, so this will be my last week of trimester 2. Kind of exciting and also very scary lol. Cant believe how fast time has flown by!

Ooh so I’m confused some of us are getting the test and some of us aren’t? :confused:
It doesn’t look like I will be as nothings been said.

Exciting to enter tri 3 for you!! Xxx

Ooh so I’m confused some of us are getting the test and some of us aren’t? :confused:
It doesn’t look like I will be as nothings been said.

Exciting to enter tri 3 for you!! Xxx

I think it just depends who needs it, I felt like I should have it done just incase but the midwife said no lol
At least it's better to have it done?

Happy 3rd tri ladies :preg:

@Mandy119

20190821_180751.jpg

Yes I agree, from what I understand it's only those who have a family history or have showed signs of GD that need to have the test. At least in the UK anyway! Glad to hear it's not that bad @Mandy119. @ChloB that bump is adorable!

Tri 3 for me from next Weds... really need to crack on with this nursery :rotfl:

Ita funny cos pictures make me feel pregnant but then again it depends how I'm sat/stood or what I'm wearing??
X
Totally feel you on this! I love wearing tight clothes because I love showing off bump. But if I wear anything flowy or plain black bump disappears!! Although, only to strangers not to my bf or mum!
We are only going to get bigger so we won’t have this “problem” for long!

Totally feel you on this! I love wearing tight clothes because I love showing off bump. But if I wear anything flowy or plain black bump disappears!! Although, only to strangers not to my bf or mum!
We are only going to get bigger so we won’t have this “problem” for long!

Completely on the same page lol!

Babies been moving up and down from my tummy into my rib area..then sticking out it's so weird but I love it !!
We had tea last night and when I stood up my left side was massive(or felt it to me) hubby took a pic of how far my bump was stuck out....this experience is man !!!! Xx

Completely on the same page lol!

Babies been moving up and down from my tummy into my rib area..then sticking out it's so weird but I love it !!
We had tea last night and when I stood up my left side was massive(or felt it to me) hubby took a pic of how far my bump was stuck out....this experience is man !!!! Xx
You should post that pic let us see! I love the time after tea when they go abit mad!! But I know what you mean my baby was lying on my right side last night and my bump and kind of shifted that way! So funny!

You should post that pic let us see! I love the time after tea when they go abit mad!! But I know what you mean my baby was lying on my right side last night and my bump and kind of shifted that way! So funny!

Yes after tea baby starts to wriggle and move, not so much kick but any movements still good !!
Not sure if you'll be able to see the shape that well on this pic, but from my angle my belly was stuck out so much to the left but hubby said he could kind of see it from the side !! X

Screenshot_20190823-073345_Photos.jpg

Yeah any movement is welcome!!
Not sure if I see what you mean, I think I do!! Your bump isn’t fab tho!!

So my morning sickness reappeared today!! I hope it was just a one off, any one else’s came back?
I’m officially in my 3rd tri tomorrow!! Can’t believe it xxx

So my morning sickness reappeared today!! I hope it was just a one off, any one else’s came back?
I’m officially in my 3rd tri tomorrow!! Can’t believe it xxx

Now you say it, I've had sicky spells and needing to drink alot of water to help but I didnt really suffer with alot of morning sickness?
Hopefully it's just a once off? X

Now you say it, I've had sicky spells and needing to drink alot of water to help but I didnt really suffer with alot of morning sickness?
Hopefully it's just a once off? X

I read about it yesterday and apparently it can come back at 27 weeks. I did have quite bad morning sickness so I’m really hoping it’s a one off.
Sounds like you’ll be fine with yours if you didn’t have it to bad in the beginning (you’re so lucky).

This heat is hard work? I go on holiday in two weeks and I don’t know how to manage! I can’t swim so I can’t cool down in the pool! Ahhh

I read about it yesterday and apparently it can come back at 27 weeks. I did have quite bad morning sickness so I’m really hoping it’s a one off.
Sounds like you’ll be fine with yours if you didn’t have it to bad in the beginning (you’re so lucky).

This heat is hard work? I go on holiday in two weeks and I don’t know how to manage! I can’t swim so I can’t cool down in the pool! Ahhh

Maybe try and take an empty spray bottle and fill it with water to spritz yourself with?? Or find a shaded patch but put your feet in the pool, could you not sit in the shallow end? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back