***November 2019 Mummies***

@Aprilxxx
@TTChloexx

Ladies that's amazing that everyones feeling the movements <3<3
Sorry I've been quiet, dno where these weeks are going !!!
We looked at prams last weekend but were off to another shop that sell the Ickle Bubba prams so we can have a look, I love the Arlo one so may pop to mothercare and have a look :D

I'm getting lots if movement now and managed to catch some on video !!! Xx

My LO was watching my tummy today and could really see the baby. He’s decided it’s a boy and wants to call it Rob .

Glad you’ve got some videos !!x

Hmm I might look into classes to? Not sure tho.

Love how funny LO is sparkles! If he is a boy you will have no choice with the name now haha xxx

Just been browsing for my hospital bag as I need to think of comfy clothes for hosp and after due to C Section. Found this website:

Happymama.co.uk

Lots of nursing nighties and pjs at bargain prices !! Thought I would share x

How’s everyone coping in the heat? I’m dying sitting in an office xxx

How’s everyone coping in the heat? I’m dying sitting in an office xxx

I've come into work in the floatiest clothes possible lol !!
Not gonna lie I carried last week cos of the heat and I had nothing to wear !!
But I'm currently sat on a picnic blanket on my lunch hour but I hate to miss the sunshine!!!

Hope your ok?? Xx

We have air con in our office thank god! Hope you ladies are coping xx

Had our repeat 20 week scan yesterday... baby was lying perfectly and so had brain and heart properly looked at. All ok :) Kidneys also didn't have any fluid in this time around and placenta is no longer low. As they had fluid in at one point though they will still have me in at 32 weeks to check they are growing as they should. So pleased to see that everything is going well... you don't realise how much you worry I don't think until afterwards lol xx

I've come into work in the floatiest clothes possible lol !!
Not gonna lie I carried last week cos of the heat and I had nothing to wear !!
But I'm currently sat on a picnic blanket on my lunch hour but I hate to miss the sunshine!!!

Hope your ok?? Xx

I’ve gave up on work clothes in this heat if it fits and it’s cool it’s getting put on haha! I sat outside on my dinner to it was lovely big the heat is deffo draining me now xx

Had our repeat 20 week scan yesterday... baby was lying perfectly and so had brain and heart properly looked at. All ok :) Kidneys also didn't have any fluid in this time around and placenta is no longer low. As they had fluid in at one point though they will still have me in at 32 weeks to check they are growing as they should. So pleased to see that everything is going well... you don't realise how much you worry I don't think until afterwards lol xx
Wow I’m so pleased you had a good scan and everything went well! Do you have any pics? That 32 week one will be more enjoyable now you know baby is doing well xxx

I’ve gave up on work clothes in this heat if it fits and it’s cool it’s getting put on haha! I sat outside on my dinner to it was lovely big the heat is deffo draining me now xx

Wow I’m so pleased you had a good scan and everything went well! Do you have any pics? That 32 week one will be more enjoyable now you know baby is doing well xxx

Im just pleased to be home lay on the couch with a FAB lolly lol !!!

@TTChloexx
That's fab news!! Glad everything went ok xx

That’s great news !!

I’m a community children’s LD nurse so air con is continually on in the car which is nice. Office doesn’t have air con though. Issue for me is clothes that are comfy ... my bumps just popped out this week. Will be 25 weeks Sat .

DEF631D3-7A33-47B4-B67C-7C9A4C71027B.jpeg

Just catching up with all your posts, I've been so busy with work lately its ridiculous.
Glad you're all doing well even though its funny to read that you're talking about the heat while I'm sitting over here in NZ freezing my butt off haha.

I've had another appointment with my midwife because after I've felt baby boy kick so frequently and quite strong as well, I suddenly stopped feeling him over the last 4 days which of course freaked me out a little. I told my midwife and she was so great to swing by straight away and do a little checkup just for reassurance and little ones heart was beating away strongly. She said she could even hear him kick over the doppler but he must have moved up quite a bit and now my placenta is in the way again, which is so annoying really.

A relief for my bladder but I'd rather go pee every 10 minutes and be able to feel his little kicks than to not feel him at all again. Grrrr lol.

That’s great news !!

I’m a community children’s LD nurse so air con is continually on in the car which is nice. Office doesn’t have air con though. Issue for me is clothes that are comfy ... my bumps just popped out this week. Will be 25 weeks Sat .

View attachment 86699
Ahh I love your bump!! I’d also stay in the car as much as poss ha. My office also has no air con and I’m so uncomfy in work.

Here’s my bump update at 22 weeks

CA44918D-A07A-401D-AE56-5337CA269BFA.jpeg

Just catching up with all your posts, I've been so busy with work lately its ridiculous.
Glad you're all doing well even though its funny to read that you're talking about the heat while I'm sitting over here in NZ freezing my butt off haha.

I've had another appointment with my midwife because after I've felt baby boy kick so frequently and quite strong as well, I suddenly stopped feeling him over the last 4 days which of course freaked me out a little. I told my midwife and she was so great to swing by straight away and do a little checkup just for reassurance and little ones heart was beating away strongly. She said she could even hear him kick over the doppler but he must have moved up quite a bit and now my placenta is in the way again, which is so annoying really.

A relief for my bladder but I'd rather go pee every 10 minutes and be able to feel his little kicks than to not feel him at all again. Grrrr lol.
Aww I’m glad your midwife was able to reassure you and baby is fine. My placenta also limits how much I can feel and I had a few quiet days this week so was really nervous to. He’s been more active yesterday/today (atleast in parts where I can feel him) and I’m dreading him moving back to the spots I can’t feel him.

Our bab was definitely behind my placenta a few days ago, couldn't feel him all day! But since then I felt him everyday, stronger too! I'm almost past the 24 week mark and midwife said from that date I need to start reporting reduced movements if they happen, but hopefully they won't!

We had a bit of a drama yesterday in that my sister got a new dog and named it Jackson, which is the name we have picked out for our son! I couldn't actually believe it, what are the chances! At first I found it funny but then it started to actually upset me and hubby, that it wouldn't be as special and everyone would think we named him after the dog :rotfl: Puppy is such a cute little cockapoo too

In the end I had to secretly message her and she's shortened to Jax bless her <3 I feel so much better lol I can laugh about it now but I really did start to feel like we'd been robbed :rotfl:

Aww ladies your bumps and stories are lovely!
I've been quiet too lately, been feeling abit down in the dumps, think it's hormones more than anything!
My bumps growing, kicking, I did have a few quiet days recently too, so just lay one afternoon and relaxed and awaited the kicks again :D
Babies more lively in a morning and at night time now when were lay watching tele!
I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow, see the midwife next week for a check up!
Pic is of me on a very hot day last week !!!
I'm also struggling with not physically going to the gym, mentally I'm prepared to go then my body tells me no, it's just so difficult to see my body changing so much and having no control?? Even though I know it's for the most amazing thing at the end <3
Hope your all ok xxx

20190725_192615.jpg

Aww ladies your bumps and stories are lovely!
I've been quiet too lately, been feeling abit down in the dumps, think it's hormones more than anything!
My bumps growing, kicking, I did have a few quiet days recently too, so just lay one afternoon and relaxed and awaited the kicks again :D
Babies more lively in a morning and at night time now when were lay watching tele!
I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow, see the midwife next week for a check up!
Pic is of me on a very hot day last week !!!
I'm also struggling with not physically going to the gym, mentally I'm prepared to go then my body tells me no, it's just so difficult to see my body changing so much and having no control?? Even though I know it's for the most amazing thing at the end <3
Hope your all ok xxx

View attachment 86833

You’ve got plenty of time to get back to the gym when baby here. I slowly recovered. Went to slimming world and backspinning at the gym. My pre pregnancy body came back. My Timehop came up of my body. I don’t think I’m ever getting back to that this time with a second baby being prob bigger. Also stomach muscles aren’t as strong this time. However our bodies do amazing things growing babies so focus on that. Like you say most amazing thing at the end !!

Walks out and yoga are good for you ? Try making time for that and hopefully will make you feel a bit better about it all? My cyst means any major exercise is out so it doesn’t twist. However at the midwife today she gave me some yoga class info run by a midwife so may have a look into that !!x

You’ve got plenty of time to get back to the gym when baby here. I slowly recovered. Went to slimming world and backspinning at the gym. My pre pregnancy body came back. My Timehop came up of my body. I don’t think I’m ever getting back to that this time with a second baby being prob bigger. Also stomach muscles aren’t as strong this time. However our bodies do amazing things growing babies so focus on that. Like you say most amazing thing at the end !!

Walks out and yoga are good for you ? Try making time for that and hopefully will make you feel a bit better about it all? My cyst means any major exercise is out so it doesn’t twist. However at the midwife today she gave me some yoga class info run by a midwife so may have a look into that !!x

I know someone said the other day I've plenty of time to get back into it afterwards.
I walk ALOT, to and from work and out with the dog twice a day, I average around 7-9 thousand steps a day so it's not like I do nothing, it's just the gym part :sad:

Someone else did mention about yoga, I may look into it? Xx

Also is anyone else struggling with their hair being so unmanageable???
I'm losing the will to live with it !!!
Even when I spend time blow drying it it just seems to do whatever it likes!! Xx

Anyoke struggling with sciatica type pain if you’ve been on your feet all day??x

Anyoke struggling with sciatica type pain if you’ve been on your feet all day??x

Omg yes!! But I sit at a desk all day but when I'm walking to work I can feel it in my right bum cheek !!!
So uncomfortable! X

Hi ladies!!

So who’s struggling to find clothes that fit? It’s getting me down abit now. I understand how you feel @ChloB as a fellow gym lover I’ve found myself missing it a lot. We can get back to it after baby tho.
I get the back pain to! And also pain in my right rib! Surely baby can’t be up there yet? It feels bruised but I’m wondering if maybe my bra has been to tight? But surely both sides would hurt!?:confused:

Glad to hear everyone’s little babas are doing good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back