***November 2019 Mummies***

I love your bumps girls! <3 I wouldn't even say you're at the fat or not stage April, that's definitely a bump!

So nice that you have 2 more scans Sparklisam. What did they say when you told them you'd prefer a c-section?

That was my bump about 2 weeks ago, it's a little bigger now but not a lot

View attachment 86329
Thanks Mandy! I have serious bump envy with yours tho!!
Hows everything with you,?
My little one must be tiny! I need to see him to make sure he’s still in there ha

I’ve woke up with really bad hay fever today haven’t stopped sneezing!!

Your bumps are fab !!

Saw my consultant today and have voiced my preference for C a section rather than natural delivery for me. I can’t got through my labour again ‍♀️ . Another scan at 24 weeks and again at 30 weeks !!
What did they say about you having a c section?
How lovely you get to see your baby two more times tho!!

@Aprilxxx He's being really sweet actually, calling me beautiful all the time whenever he sees bump, its really cute.

@Sparklisam How were they were you said about the C-section? resistant or on-board? Lucky you with the extra scans :)

@Mandy119 Your bump is beautiful! Look at us all growing our babies xx

@Aprilxxx He's being really sweet actually, calling me beautiful all the time whenever he sees bump, its really cute.

@Sparklisam How were they were you said about the C-section? resistant or on-board? Lucky you with the extra scans :)

@Mandy119 Your bump is beautiful! Look at us all growing our babies xx
Ah amazing!! Bet that makes you feel fab xxx

I had a traumatic first birth. I was 2 weeks late so was induced. Babies heart dropped so Ended up with failed ventouse and then episiotomy and forceps. He then got stuck and had mild shoulder dystocia. He was also 9lb 4oz and I’m a small size 8.

( had a simplecyst last pregnancy that was 8cm too so wasn’t surprised to have another one )

This pregnancy have been told that birth should be easier as everything’s more stretched ha ! Saw consultant at 12 weeks - they didn’t have my notes. But at 12 weeks we discussed that I had a LLETZ procedure 2 years ago to remove pre cancerous cells noticed at a smear ( after my first baby ) so this pregnancy my cervix is shorter. Was told I am at risk of pre term labour. So scanned at weeks 16 / 20 /24 to check cervix. So far so good it’s still the same size and 4cm which is a good length. They took 1.2mm from my cervix in the procedure and they do the scans to check for anything removed over 0.7mm.

On top of that I have a dermoid cyst ... not surprised as I had a cyst before. I had to have my last one removed by keyhole when baby was 5 months old as it didn’t go. But a dermoid cyst has a solid compound. They had to rule out cancer ... fun! But it’s 7.5cm big now. So will need removing after baby.

At 16 weeks we went through my notes as consultant had them that time. I explained my fears that second birth could be more relaxed but I wasn’t confident on that. I was fine when it all happened last time. I had a beautiful baby yes needed to recover but I didn’t dwell on it. This time I am petrified of it happening again and ending up with an emergency c section. Which almost happened last time. Consultant said that second babies tend to be bigger too. So she told me I could pick which one. I have been referred to birth options to discuss my last labour and pros and cons for each delivery in addition. But she said she would support what I wanted to do.

However if they do c section I can have my cyst removed at the same time. Hopefully ... but it’s not guaranteed they can get to it.

So all good fun !!!

@Aprilxxx @TTChloexx your bumps are so cute !!!!

I go through days of feel PREGNANT and others wishing my bump was more defined??
I thought being 21 weeks pregnant that bump would start to grow more?
Whilst it's been warm I've been in a lot of vest tops which make me feel pregnant not just lumpy Haha

I feel like I've stopped noticing movement as much, but this could be cos I now know what I'm expecting to feel, if that makes sense?
Xx

20190630_123157.jpg

I go through days of feel PREGNANT and others wishing my bump was more defined??
Whilst it's been warm I've been in a lot of vest tops which make me feel pregnant not just lumpy Haha

I feel like I've stopped noticing movement as much, but this could be cos I now know what I'm expecting to feel, if that makes sense?
Xx

View attachment 86353
Awww I love your bump! Your looking fab!

I know what you mean about not always feeling pregnant because of your size but all bumps are different!
I don’t think movement becomes regular until 25ish weeks anyway so your probably just getting used to the light kicks!

I’ve got my scan on Thursday and I’m super excited!

Has anybody been looking at prams etc yet?

Awww I love your bump! Your looking fab!

I know what you mean about not always feeling pregnant because of your size but all bumps are different!
I don’t think movement becomes regular until 25ish weeks anyway so your probably just getting used to the light kicks!

I’ve got my scan on Thursday and I’m super excited!

Has anybody been looking at prams etc yet?

Aww thank you :D

Yeah I know what you mean.

Aww I'm so excited for you!!! I absolutely loved seeing baby again !!!

Funny you should say that, were going to a local pram shop tomorrow having a look as weve been googling this week.
I'd love a Joolz but they are so expensive, we have seen the Ikkle Bubba ones which are similar and cheaper but cant decide??
Xx

I’ve had mine for a few weeks ... early I know !!

I’ve always wanted a cosatto. I had a Oyster before and just didn’t like it. So was pleased when I got an amazing deal inc car seat.

We r not finding out sex it’s one with the different colour leaves all over it. I love it !!x

Aww thank you :D

Yeah I know what you mean.

Aww I'm so excited for you!!! I absolutely loved seeing baby again !!!

Funny you should say that, were going to a local pram shop tomorrow having a look as weve been googling this week.
I'd love a Joolz but they are so expensive, we have seen the Ikkle Bubba ones which are similar and cheaper but cant decide??
Xx
Did you see anything you liked?
I’ve had mine for a few weeks ... early I know !!

I’ve always wanted a cosatto. I had a Oyster before and just didn’t like it. So was pleased when I got an amazing deal inc car seat.

We r not finding out sex it’s one with the different colour leaves all over it. I love it !!x
Ah fab! You are very prepared! Are you all set up or waiting a little longer for that?

If I get my own way we will get a silver cross. My bf says they’re to expensive tho so have seen a joie one I like also!!

Xx

I’ve seen the ickle bubba ones as well! They look really good for the price so will probably go with one of those! But will definitely go to a retailer and have a test run before we buy anything x

Did you see anything you liked?

Ah fab! You are very prepared! Are you all set up or waiting a little longer for that?

If I get my own way we will get a silver cross. My bf says they’re to expensive tho so have seen a joie one I like also!!

Xx

We didnt end up going...sunshine and ice cream took over our day LOL !!
I've had people say dont get the silver cross but I think it's just their bad experience with it maybe?
I've not looked at the Joie yet?

@TTChloexx what are your thoughts on the ikkle bubba, I loved the fact their not too bulky with the lie down basket bit being removable and the toddler bit just quick and attach on.

Also my bump has looked so low and sticky outy today it's weird?
Xx

They look really good, isofix car seat as well! The demo videos make them look amazing for quickly attaching and detaching the different bits! What did you think?

Thing is you can never really tell until you see them in real life, and there’s a retailer not too far from us so we’ll head there to have a little test xx

They look really good, isofix car seat as well! The demo videos make them look amazing for quickly attaching and detaching the different bits! What did you think?

Thing is you can never really tell until you see them in real life, and there’s a retailer not too far from us so we’ll head there to have a little test xx

Yeah it all looks really easy and folds flat really well, I'm just not wanting something too bulky if I can help it!
The price is reasonable too.
Yeah I need to go test some really xx

We bought ours 2 weeks ago, early but it was second hand and the first mum only used it for a month before she was gifted a new one. So we got it for cheap and just couldn't say no as its basically brand new lol.
It came with a capsule so we can also use it as a travel system which will make it so much easier during the first few months!

Xx

View attachment 86353
Aww I love your bump!

I'm the same with the movements. Since I'm feeling those bubbles I catch myself expecting to feel them when I lie down or when I'm focusing on it. Which of course, baby doesn't care when I pay attention to him kicking lol. I do feel little kicks here and then throughout the day so I'm trying to tell myself that it's normal. Especially having an anterior placenta I always have to remind myself that I'm not going to feel proper kicks for a little while anyway.

Aww I love your bump!

I'm the same with the movements. Since I'm feeling those bubbles I catch myself expecting to feel them when I lie down or when I'm focusing on it. Which of course, baby doesn't care when I pay attention to him kicking lol. I do feel little kicks here and then throughout the day so I'm trying to tell myself that it's normal. Especially having an anterior placenta I always have to remind myself that I'm not going to feel proper kicks for a little while anyway.

I love a bargain so I wouldn't of missed the opportunity to get the pram !! Makes sense doesnt it really?

My friend had a anterior placenta and struggled with movement but said once you know you've felt something you know!
They tell you to focus more on your sides and low down dont they?
We lay watching a film last night and hubby got to feel odd movements on my bump, there was one point it felt like baby was stretching and pushing out and it was a hard point but 5 minutes later I said feel again and he was amazed how it had just moved, it was such a lovely moment to see him feel the difference and look amazed - I loved it <3

Xx

Nothing wrong with second hand @Mandy119 ! Great for a bargain!
How funny @ChloB we had this exact thing yesterday! I got hubby to feel all around my belly and then got him to put his hand on this hard spot right where baby must have been. He couldn’t believe it either! So nice that we can get them involved now, as lovely as it was I did feel a bit bad that I was the only one who got to feel the baby moving about.
Scan is on Tuesday!!! Yayyyyy xxxx

Just catching up...

Can’t believe some of you ladies are so organised you are putting me to shame!! I haven’t got a thing for our baby yet.

Also how amazing that your hubbys got to feel the movement!! Bet it feels abit more real to them now!

Can’t wait to see your scan pic tues Chloe, mines on Thursday!!

@Aprilxxx If it makes you feel better I haven't bought a single thing either!
I expect it'll be all go after tomorrow though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back