New Year, New You! [The Big Weightloss Thread]

hey ladies :wave: sorry i've been mia, we've had a few busy days :D back on it today big time! lost 4.5lb's on friday :yay: so i was a happy bunny, but we had valentines mousse and chinese :wall2: but did go swimming yesterday! not looking for miracles this week :lol: but to stay the same with be fine :lol:

alice - well done!! you are looking amazing honey :yay:

hows everyone feeling this week? i'm ready to jump back on the wagon after the weekend, but feel quite shitty about having a treat :wall2: i've decided, no more treats for a good while now, i need to focus :wall2:

i'm back on it with a vengance today!! ate far too much shit this weekend, including a maccy d's :oops:

carly you're doing so fantastic hun, i bet you feel amazing for it!!

nice to see you back Carly.. you're our loser of the week :yay:

I'm not weighing in...I've just eaten a Snickers :rofl:

ALice - you look wonderful! Skinny-minny!!!!!!! :yay: Well done you! Though to be fair, I don't think you had anything to worry about before (fat face my backside....)

Last edited:
ive got my weigh in 2moro *sigh* i need to loose 3lb to get to my 1 stone loss.. not gonna happen though

awww thanks ladies :D wohooooo for LOTW! i shall probably be gainer of this week :lol: the weekend has really thrown me out, i'm back on it and doing fine, but still! grrr!

oh and i'm a bit poorly which doesn't help :wall2: just when i thought my lady-ness was sorting itself out :rofl:

loads of luck tonight terrie! you will do amazingly hon :D

Hi guys, I'm doing so poorly :( But if I slip much further I'll be at the same point I was at last year :wall2:

So tomorrow I give up chocolate for Lent, good start I reckon and I'm thinking of giving WW a try from Monday, the Atkins is just too hard and it was very severe on my tummy which I didn't notice until I knocked it on the head :D

I'd be happy enough sustaining but will go this extra mile and see can I sustain it :)

I'm also starting the cycling again in the clearer evenings, twice a week. The treadmill is great but there's nothing like fresh air to blow the cobwebs away :)

Good to see everyone is doing well, see you all Monday.....again :roll:

ive given up chocolate for Lent too, i had my last chocolate bar yesterday (a galaxy cookie crumble - omg it was lush!!)

:hug: mamafy you'll be back on track soon xx

:yay: carly!!

i genuinely dont know how i'm losing weight still, but somehow its still coming off! i do a weighin on tuesdays too cos tats when i used to, but do fridays now cos of on here too! today i've somehow lost 1lb, but i've had a maccys, too much wine, tonnes of chocolate... it'll be back on plus a few mroe tho after all my pancakes today and my football night steak pie with suet crust pastry!!

i'd love to lose 7lb in the next 13 days, then i'd have lost 3 stone in 3 months!! cant see that happening in a million yearst ho!

i lost 3 1/2lb this week to make 1stone 1/2lb lost all together so far!!

and i got slimmer of the week and my 1 stone award in my SW group!!

:cloud9:

anybody weighing in today???

ive had a baaaad day... had mcdonalds egg mcmuffin for breakfast and then for dinner tonight ive had roast potatoes and ive just eaten a kit kat :(

i've maintained :oops: have started a new diet tho that my sister got out of grzia that she's done before and said she lost tonnes on it...here's hoping!!

Arghhhhh 3 lb loss 3 lb back on :wall:

Back to WW on Monday, haven't done WW in such a long time :D

Right I'm back in girls :yay:

14 lbs to lose and have a deadline of Caras' confirmation (13th April) as there'll be photos :puke: I hate getting my pic taken :doh:

I'm doing WW, so have my journal out and my points finder :thumbup: Anyone else doing WW?

I had porridge and banana this morning so 4 points total so far :D

Oh and I'm changing my weigh in till Monday so won't weigh in until next Monday, might keep me good over the weekends :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back