***new january 2012 testing thread!!!! Cracking start to the new yr*****

ok well i'm still coming up with a bfn but AF is still MIA! think i'mout but i'll give myself a couple more days testing before ruling myself out completely!
FX for everyone still to test!
and hugs to all those who've been visited by the awful witch xxx

ok well i'm still coming up with a bfn but AF is still MIA! think i'mout but i'll give myself a couple more days testing before ruling myself out completely!

You aren't out till the witch gets ya! What dpo are you?

im now 22dpo with AF due 6 days ago.
pretty sure i'm out but like you say until witch gets me its not definite!
FX xxx

hay guys, I don#t know why I said I was due to test on the 9th, i'm not due to test until 17th! Just to keep you all up to date! Congrats to all those with BFP's and hugs to those that the witch has visited.

Kim xx

ok hun iv changed you to 17th. good luck xx

thats ok hun just keep me updated whatever happens :) xxx

hey ceebee just came on to add you to 20th as per your pm but ur already on their sweety lol

any news today girls??

xxx

Nope I'm bfn today and my ticker is two days out I think so supposed to be testing on 15th due then. No symptoms his month I'm a goner pretty much for jan!

Sorry for those who received witchywoo too xxxx

Sorry to hear that Sunbeam!

I reckon someone needs to start a Feb thread actually?

Once I get my new laptop I promise I'll volunteer but I am only able to log on sporadically throughout the working day :shock:

xxxxxxx

Thanks Bellarina :) glad to be on the January testing thread at last (think I was looking at the old one too - oops!) Looks like you're doing a good job! :thumbup:xxx

I'm happy to take on the Feb thread? I work shifts so can be a bit sporadic, but I'm happy to give it a wee go?

Hi ladies,

Can you please take a look at my chart & see what day you think I ovulated. FF says 3rd Jan but I wondered if it could of been 1st Jan? Only because I had a really big dip that day & I thought that usually meant ovulaion?

I'm going to test tomorrow anyway but just wondered what other people thought on how many dpo I am.

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks xx

Last edited:
Can I be added please. I am due on 14th January xxxxx Love Gizzy xxx

Hey looked who's due AF on the same day! LOL

Bellarina can you update me for the 14th - due AF and will test if she doesn't arrive xxx

Hi ladies,

Can you please take a look at my chart & see what day you think I ovulated. FF says 3rd Jan but I wondered if it could of been 1st Jan? Only because I had a really big dip that day & I thought that usually meant ovulaion?

I'm going to test tomorrow anyway but just wondered what other people thought on how many dpo I am.

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks xx

I would actually agree with FF... though there is a dip on Jan 1, the temp rise after 3rd seems to be more promising. Also, I guess OPK would not have showed +ve if you had OVed on 1st xx

Last edited:
Your probably right, but I had read on here that you can still show + on day of ovulation. But I suppose I was still showing + nxt day too.

I was hoping I'd be 11 dpo instead of 9, nevermind.

Thanks for looking for me x

Update on my appointment - we've been referred for IVF with ICSI. I'm thrilled. We'll have been TTC 18 months tomorrow. 6 months and 12 months were heartbreaking, but we're going into this anniversary full of hope.

Not too long until I get to join one of these threads with decent chances of success!!!

Hi ladies,

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks xx

I am not sure, as FF told me i ovulated on the first day I got a + opk. That was when I got my temp dip.
I have to say though, that your slight temp drop on 7DPO is looking promising........... good luck hun, this could be it! x

Last edited:
Update on my appointment - we've been referred for IVF with ICSI. I'm thrilled. We'll have been TTC 18 months tomorrow. 6 months and 12 months were heartbreaking, but we're going into this anniversary full of hope.

Not too long until I get to join one of these threads with decent chances of success!!!

Well done ScotchEgg, im so happy for you. Wishing you all the luck in the world hun.xxxx

Good luck scotch egg, fx for you.

Do you think that was my implantation Lynds? I did a pg test tonight & got bpn.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back