*** March 2012 testing Thread ***

I'm out. Both excited and scared about starting ivf TOMORROW!

awe sorry to hear that hun but i really hope it all goes well with the ivf. lots of luck xxx

I'm out :-( Still, I'm pleased that my cycle appears to be back to normal now so here's hoping for next month.

I hope there's still a few more March BFPs out there!

sorry the witch got you hun, glad ur cycle is back to normal tho. good luck on ur testing thread xxx

Bfn for me! Good luck to the rest of you and congrats to all the bfp's! X

sorry the witch got you hun good luck for april tho xx

i got my :bfp: woohoooo :) sorry for ladies who got af gd luck for next month :) and congrats the ones who got bfp :) xx

massive congrats hun heres to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead xxx

I'm out :( cycle 4 here I come xx

sorry to hear that hun. try and stay positive tho, iv been trying for nearly 9 months now and during that time have only had 5 cycles due to long cycles. ul be celebrating ur bfp before you know it. good luck for next month xxx

Well girls unfortunately the witch got me yesterday so didnt manage to test on saturday as hoped/planned. anyway good luck to the few still left to test

xxxx

Thanks bellarina! Sorry to hear witch got u too, fx for Us next month!! Xx

awww bella i had high hopes for you! Booo damn that witch!

good luck next cycle!

Congratulations jojo!

Witch got me too Bellarina, feel ok tho & 5 days shorter than last cycle so feeling pretty happy actually :)

Xx

Im out! She got me this afternoon.....not happy! :(

Congrats to all the ladies who so far have got their BFP this month and good luck to you all who are still to test! FX for you all!!! xx

Hi Bella,
After a false start this morning, with what i thought was two BFN's on two different ICs, i checked 10 mins later and they were :bfp:'s :yay: I'm so happy! just praying this little chick sticks!

Last edited:
Hi I'm out af arrived I am devastated - oh well April look out here I come!

Sorry to all who were got by the witch - big hugs!

Massive congratulations to all with bfp - hope to join you soon!

xx

Congratulations jojo!

Witch got me too Bellarina, feel ok tho & 5 days shorter than last cycle so feeling pretty happy actually :)

Xx

really sorry to hear that hun, glad ur cycle has gone shorter tho, how many cd's did you have in the end? mine was 69 days this time so not quite as long as the last mamouth one i guess xxx

Im out! She got me this afternoon.....not happy! :(

Congrats to all the ladies who so far have got their BFP this month and good luck to you all who are still to test! FX for you all!!! xx

awe sorry to hear that PB...hopefully the april cycle will be luckier for you xxx

Hi Bella,
After a false start this morning, with what i thought was two BFN's on two different ICs, i checked 10 mins later and they were :bfp:'s :yay: I'm so happy! just praying this little chick sticks!

ooooo thats wonderful news hun congratulations im so happy for you. heres to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead for you xxx

Hi I'm out af arrived I am devastated - oh well April look out here I come!

Sorry to all who were got by the witch - big hugs!

Massive congratulations to all with bfp - hope to join you soon!

xx

so sorry to hear she got you hun, hope april is a better cycle for you xx

Well the bitch got me I'm out this month......

i am sorry the horrible bitch got u gd luck for next month xx and also for everyone else who ddint get bfp this month very best of luck next month ladies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back