***new january 2012 testing thread!!!! Cracking start to the new yr*****

Ladies, I'm down for 31st but according to an app on my phone I'll only be 11 dpo then (28day cycle) should I really wait for feb testing thread?

Ladies, I'm down for 31st but according to an app on my phone I'll only be 11 dpo then (28day cycle) should I really wait for feb testing thread?

hey hun, why dont you stay on the thread just incase you decide to test early (frer may show up for you at that point) and go on the feb thread as well xxx

BFN for me :(

Here is to next month! :)

xx

Has the witch arrived yet hun? how many dpo are you? bit reluctant to wack you down as bfn incase its too early and you end up with a bfp in few days

why dont you update me say thurs or fri and we'll go from there? what do you think? xxxx

I'm sure I will test early so I'll stay and see how it goes thanks bellarina! X

TTC our first baby since 6th Jan 2012

Hi please can you put me down for testing on the 17th. I may cave in and do a test over the weekend as the wait is torture but the 17th is the date apps and pregnancy calendars say I should get a bfp.

Fingers crossed for all the ladies testing this month, congrats to the ladies that all ready have :bfp: and massive hugs to the ladies that have got the :witch: or bfn's

Last edited:
I'm sure I will test early so I'll stay and see how it goes thanks bellarina! X

TTC our first baby since 6th Jan 2012

no problem hun hope you get ur bfp on 31st so it gets to go on my thread :) xxx

Hi please can you put me down for testing on the 17th. I may cave in and do a test over the weekend as the wait is torture but the 17th is the date apps and pregnancy calendars say I should get a bfp.

Fingers crossed for all the ladies testing this month, congrats to the ladies that all ready have :bfp: and massive hugs to the ladies that have got the :witch: or bfn's

Done hun....fx you get you bfp keep us updated xxxx

Bellarina the witch arrived during the night.

Im out this month

Really thought this was our month because of the faint pos lines i was getting the last 2 days. :(

xx

Has the witch arrived yet hun? how many dpo are you? bit reluctant to wack you down as bfn incase its too early and you end up with a bfp in few days

why dont you update me say thurs or fri and we'll go from there? what do you think? xxxx

Hiya,

Have tested with FRER, ebay cheapies x 10 (oops). Had a few shows so she is on her way.
I will confirm tomorrow though. Thanks for keeping hope though :)

The little ticker isnt quiet right as think its more a 33 day cycle than 37. It changes monthly. :/
xxx

Im out this month

Really thought this was our month because of the faint pos lines i was getting the last 2 days. :(

Sorry to hear this hun!

Let's hope there is a February thread up soon and you can get over there?

Fingers crossed for you

xxxxxxxxx

Look like I am having a long cycle this month as still not OV yet, will chance my test day but will let you know what I want to change it to after i have OV....if I ever do! LOL x

Im out this month

So sorry the witch got you hun :hugs: x x

Im out this month

oh hunny im so sorry she got you....it really pained me to put her evil lil face next to your name on the thread.

i sincerely hope you get your bfp really soon. try and stay positive hunny for next cycle (easier said than done i know) xxxxx

xx

Hiya,

Have tested with FRER, ebay cheapies x 10 (oops). Had a few shows so she is on her way.
I will confirm tomorrow though. Thanks for keeping hope though :)

The little ticker isnt quiet right as think its more a 33 day cycle than 37. It changes monthly. :/
xxx

if we dont have hope hun what are we left with....let me know tomorrow hun and fx its just a shy bean xxx

Look like I am having a long cycle this month as still not OV yet, will chance my test day but will let you know what I want to change it to after i have OV....if I ever do! LOL x

no problem hun just keep me updated and hope you ov really soon xxx

hay guys, I don#t know why I said I was due to test on the 9th, i'm not due to test until 17th! Just to keep you all up to date! Congrats to all those with BFP's and hugs to those that the witch has visited.

Kim xx

Can I be added please. I am due on 14th January xxxxx Love Gizzy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back