** April 2012 Testing Thread **

Hello Ladies, Sorry that the witch has got so many! Haven't been online for a couple of days. Anyway, I think the witch might be coming for me too. AF due today and she seems a day late but definitely saw the beginnings of the brown spotting I usually get before the witch arrives. I will let you know for sure when she shows up probably tomorrow :-( Crap!

Oh well! Good luck to you all for next month. xx

hugs to you ladies xx

hopefully next month we will all get our BFP's xxx

Hello Ladies, Sorry that the witch has got so many! Haven't been online for a couple of days. Anyway, I think the witch might be coming for me too. AF due today and she seems a day late but definitely saw the beginnings of the brown spotting I usually get before the witch arrives. I will let you know for sure when she shows up probably tomorrow :-( Crap!

Oh well! Good luck to you all for next month. xx

Fingers crossed that AF doesn't turn up tomorrow! x

I've been away this weekend with absolutely no signal and was hoping to come back to some BFPs but it seems that the witch has turned up for many :mad:

Well...still one day of April left - hope there's another couple of BFPs out there!

I'm still in lol no af today and so far not any cramping or not. Will be resting tomorrow if af a no show but apart from my boobs aching again I have zero symptoms of anything. If I wasn't tracking anything I would swear I wasn't even in my 2ww, no pmt or pms, no cramping, no tiredness, and most importantly.no af lol

Will be on lunchtime tomorrow, maybe about 2pm to give u all results. Or first thing if af shows thru the night.

Eeeeekkkk excited!

Sent from my HTC One S

Hugs scotch :hugs:

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

Still no af yay! If my test is neg later then I know I did ov later and will therefore just wait on af coming x be back about 2 x

Sent from my HTC One S

just wanted to say I got a BFP :D thank you so much for this thread. xx

I think I congrats'ed you when you uploaded a pic of your test helen but if not, congrats. welcome to the mummy club lol xxxx

BFN so far on cheapie pound shop 25 miu test. Still no AF or sign of AF coming so will update again tomorrow morning, although that will now be the May thread won't it? Don't know where I belong lol

Liz xxxx

I think I congrats'ed you when you uploaded a pic of your test helen but if not, congrats. welcome to the mummy club lol xxxx

yes you did. thank you :)

4 weeks and 1 day wow :shock: wee bubba will be so tiny! I actually found out that my ticker is wrong, Ill be 7 weeks on wednesday its flew in, I found out when I was 5 weeks along xxxx

Think the :witch: got me! I've had brown spotting for 2 days (just like normal AF) and now light bleeding. Full flow not here yet but I am 98% sure she will by tomorrow! :mad::afalert:See you in the May thread. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back