***new january 2012 testing thread!!!! Cracking start to the new yr*****

thanks guys you rock. good luck all!!!

oh I'm so jolly I can almost believe we'll make a referral baby this month!

Update on my appointment - we've been referred for IVF with ICSI. I'm thrilled. We'll have been TTC 18 months tomorrow. 6 months and 12 months were heartbreaking, but we're going into this anniversary full of hope.

Not too long until I get to join one of these threads with decent chances of success!!!

thats awesome news scotch so happy for you both. fx yo get your well deserved bfp really soon xxx

Hey girls keira0 had a bfp yesterday so congratulations to her! any updates from anyone today? xxx

We seem to be doing quite well this month?

Amber did you test today?

xxxxx

yeh we already have 6 bfp's! thats pretty good considering we are only half way thro jan!

fx for lots more xxx

janey 78 has also had a bfp today girls so congrats to her too...that takes us to 7 bfps so far this month xxx

Well I got a bfn today but I'm only 10 dpo, was due to have an operation today but I've cancelled it. Even tho I've had a bfn today my boobs are starting to feel really full & pert so I'm hoping that after cancelling my op I am pg.

Bellarina can you move me to 22nd now?

Thanks x

Well I got a bfn today but I'm only 10 dpo, was due to have an operation today but I've cancelled it. Even tho I've had a bfn today my boobs are starting to feel really full & pert so I'm hoping that after cancelling my op I am pg.

Bellarina can you move me to 22nd now?

Thanks x

Done hun....its still early days so could just be a shy bean xxxx

janey 78 has also had a bfp today girls so congrats to her too...that takes us to 7 bfps so far this month xxx

So excited can't quite believe it, a whole new different worrying starts now :)

Congrats Janey thats fantastic news :)

I stupidly tested today, but only 9dpo and was a BPN - wish I hadn't, I do this every month and get myself down! Still, have a few more days until my monthly is due, so fingers crossed!

Was feeling positive this month, being peeing more, completely exhausted by the evening, and achy legs, though also have a stinking sore throat and cough so could all be symptoms of feeling under the weather!

Sorry just needed to rant, can't do it at my husband, as I said I wouldn't POAS until my monthly was late, six months of POAS several times each month is rather expensive :) Feeling better now!

Good luck to all of those left to test xxx

Congrats Janey thats fantastic news :)

I stupidly tested today, but only 9dpo and was a BPN - wish I hadn't, I do this every month and get myself down! Still, have a few more days until my monthly is due, so fingers crossed!

Was feeling positive this month, being peeing more, completely exhausted by the evening, and achy legs, though also have a stinking sore throat and cough so could all be symptoms of feeling under the weather!

Sorry just needed to rant, can't do it at my husband, as I said I wouldn't POAS until my monthly was late, six months of POAS several times each month is rather expensive :) Feeling better now!

Good luck to all of those left to test xxx

Dont worry hun its still very early days yet and alot of women dont get their bfp until af is due/late so dont get down about it. hopefully u just have a shy bean xxx

Congratulations Janey
And Kaw its still early days FX for you!
Well im now 24dpo, the witch is 8 days late and showing no signs of impending arrival and i'm still drawing a bfn.....
ugh it's just going to be one of those cycles :wall2:
xxx

Kaw - try an OPK? i have heard they are actually more sensitive that normal prenancy tests and a positive OPK after ovulation is a positive pregnancy test.

not sure how true that is, cause if they are more sensitive then wouldnt all pregnancy tests be made of the same stuff as them? I dunno

Congratulations Janey
And Kaw its still early days FX for you!
Well im now 24dpo, the witch is 8 days late and showing no signs of impending arrival and i'm still drawing a bfn.....
ugh it's just going to be one of those cycles :wall2:
xxx

sorry to hear that hun, its horrible being in limbo isnt it....i was like that last cycle hun and it lasted 81 days! the worst 81 days of my life i reckon lol

have any of your previous cycles been long?
I have heard of girls taking a couple of months to show bfp on a test mind so u never know xxx

Yea i've had some ridiculous ones, my longest was before I started TTC and came in at 148 days, however I have had a regular(ish) 34 day cycle for the last 2 years. It sucks!
FX because as long as the witch isn't here (and until I have a blood test) there is still hope! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back