** April 2012 Testing Thread **

BFN so far on cheapie pound shop 25 miu test. Still no AF or sign of AF coming so will update again tomorrow morning, although that will now be the May thread won't it? Don't know where I belong lol

Liz xxxx

Really hope a BFP is on the horizon for you and AF doesn't show. FC! x

Think the :witch: got me! I've had brown spotting for 2 days (just like normal AF) and now light bleeding. Full flow not here yet but I am 98% sure she will by tomorrow! :mad::afalert:See you in the May thread. xxx

Sorry that the witch is on her way. See you on the May thread! xx

Well...I guess this is the end of the April testing thread. Congratulations to the 5 BFPs and goodluck to the rest of us moving on to the May thread. Fingers crossed for us all!

By the way, if Liz or babyfever get a BFP in the next few days, I'm claiming them as April BFPs! ;)

I'd be glad to be one of your last April ones lol

Will keep u posted x

Sent from my HTC One S

Well...I guess this is the end of the April testing thread. Congratulations to the 5 BFPs and goodluck to the rest of us moving on to the May thread. Fingers crossed for us all!

By the way, if Liz or babyfever get a BFP in the next few days, I'm claiming them as April BFPs! ;)

Lol that's ok! I hope they get their bfps! I might try and claim them for may too xx

Lol that's ok! I hope they get their bfps! I might try and claim them for may too xx

Lol! I hope the May thread has more BFPs than the April one!

Yes I'll gladly stay in the April thread;) will keep you posted

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back