***new january 2012 testing thread!!!! Cracking start to the new yr*****

Can I change to the 10th please? as still getting bfn but no af!
xxx

Go Bellarina!! :D Couldn't think of anyone better to do this thread! Hopefully it will be lucky for you!

Good luck to you and all the ladies testing this month! :dust: :dust: :dust: x x

Just poped in to say good luck ladies. Hope the nail biting wait is going okay and that there is a bumper new year crop of bfps.
xx Daisy

Im sorry bellarina im guna ruin that 100% bfp already, bloody witch got me today im so upset. Really thought maybe this month but i guess im just guna have to pick myself up and onto cycle 8 for me.

Michelle. x

Sorry to hear she got you hun :(
Just stay positive tho hun as it will happen for you!!!

lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust:

Bellarina can you change me to the 11th? I thought I was 5dpo but according to FF (which I joined last night), it's says I'm actually 7dpo!

Thanx Hun x

Done hun

Thats a nice surpised shortening ur 2ww by days :) cant fault it

Good luck hun keep me updated xx

Thank you Daisy and Vixxie realy hope a load of us manage to get over to tri 1 this month :)

Girls just so you know Im going over mother in laws today so its going to be hard to update this throughout the day, but its the first thing il do when i get back home later.
Luckily it doesnt appear that anyone is down for testing today tho. but still keep me updated on any changes

Lots of love xxxx

Well girls just updated as Jolly81 got her bfp today...congratulations from us all hun!!

Just been looking through the dates and does anyone know the status of ....
Carr87
Poppy1987

As they were down for testing last few days but I dont know if there ahve been any developments

xxxxx

Last edited:
Well girls just updated as Jolly81 got her bfp today...congratulations from us all hun!!

Just been looking through the dates and does anyone know the status of ....
Carr87
Poppy1987
Furryheart

As they were down for testing last few days but I dont know if there ahve been any developments

xxxxx

Bellarina i was originally down for the 7th but changed it to the 10th, but Fi kept me listed for the 7th because she wanted me to test then as it was my birthday.

Hey hun,
yeh i must have edited my last message to delete you off my list of checks just as u wer replying, as wen i looked back i saw u wer down for 10th aswell....my mistake sorry xx

Hey Girls!

First post of the new yr, so Happy New Year to you all! :)

Can you please put me down for Jan 25th???

Fx for new yr babies everyone :dust: :dust: :dust:

xxx

Bellarina thanks so much for taking this over and updating it. And dont worry about any mistakes you make, just grateful for someone doing it. Thanks again xxx

Really why me??? lol is it coz im a PF addict on here every day lol

yeh i really hope we have a month full of bfp's!!!

xxx

Yeah! I just thought you were here quite a bit and seemed nice and supportive of everyone! :)
Thanks for doing it xx

Im sorry bellarina im guna ruin that 100% bfp already, bloody witch got me today im so upset. Really thought maybe this month but i guess im just guna have to pick myself up and onto cycle 8 for me.

Michelle. x

Sorry, Hayes, I shouldn't have put that abut 100% it was stupid. I've been trying for 15 months so you'd think I'd have more sense! :booboo:

Good luck for next cycle :hugs:

xxx

No worries mrspc it wasnt stupid it wud be lovely if we cud have 100% bfps. Fx for the rest of you ladies.

Michelle. x

I'm abit late with my update but the witch got me! Good luck everyone x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Sorry, Poppy. FX for next time hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member