** April 2012 Testing Thread **

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I noticed that there wasn't an April testing thread yet and as I don't think I'm going to ovulate this month, I need something to look forward to!

Hope no one minds me doing the thread!

Here's to lots of :bfp:s and Xmas baby's!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

APRIL 2012

1st
HelenJ :witch::hugs:

2nd

3rd
liz milne :witch::hugs:
timtam78 :witch::hugs:

4th
JeezLouise :witch::hugs:

5th
Sarah85 :witch::hugs:

6th
Blazestar667 :confused:

7th

8th Happy Easter!
:bunny:

9th

10th

11th

12th

13th
Tinkerbell3 :confused:
Be.my.baby :confused:

14th
MrsMushroom :witch::hug:
Doob :bfp::dance:
Boaz :confused:
russellmuscle :bfp::dance:
hayes :witch::hugs:
Clairabella :witch::hug:
Jbeanie :bfp::dance:

15th

16th
badtasteinmusi :witch::hug:

17th
Cay84 :witch: :hug:

18th

19th
Kiki0210 :confused::confused:

20th

21st

22nd
PsycoFalcon :witch::hugs:
mishi :witch::hug:
lynette :witch: :hug:
ScotchEgg :bfn::hugs:

23rd Happy St. George's Day!
Titch85
KMG :witch::hug:

24th
SmallPurpleCat :witch: :hug:
jodied :bfp: :dance:
Poppy1987 :witch: :hug:
kred84 :witch::hug:

25th
SarahLouB :witch::hug:

26th
Dawnt87 :witch::hug:

27th
flopsybunny
LouMiuChan :witch::hug:
HungryHeart :witch: :hug:

28th
Can'twait2011:witch::hug:
precious cargo :witch::hugs:

29th
liz_milne
heyJude82 :witch::hugs:
HelenJ :bfp::dance:
KanKan

30th
Pink Butterfly
babyfever

Goodluck everyone!

Last edited:
ooh can i be first..........can I be put for 3rd April please. Although I may try a cheeky early test last day or March, but officially due AF april 3rd!

Just realised that I hadn't put myself on... Have now put myself down for 24th April - not really sure if that's right at the mo.

yayyyyyyyyy I was first! Total thread stalker or what!

Hi can I be put down for the 5th please? Literally taking the extreme relaxed route this month! Never know

Yeah it's sounding less likely everyday lol getting married in 4 days so just going to think I that lol good luck to you all x x

Can I have the 5th please. Last natural try before our first cycle of ivf!

if i were to catch this eggy this cycle, then my aproximate due date would be 12.12.12 lol. My sister was due 11.11.11 last year and had him on 16.11.11, so she went a bit over! But a 12.12.12 baby would be cool!!

stick me down for the 28th please dont know why and i havnt even ovulated this month but i just feel it wont happen this month and if it does fantastic lol xxxx

I would love to be in this thread. I had a period that started the 3rd of march but I had my iud in then and it was taken out 5 days laer so I am not sure (yet) what my testing date could be. I will have to come back to that later this month sorry.

I am thnking it will be around the 1st of april (so cld you put me up there? ) and I will confirm later is the would be the date or that it will be later.

thank you so much :)

I would love to be in this thread. I had a period that started the 3rd of march but I had my iud in then and it was taken out 5 days laer so I am not sure (yet) what my testing date could be. I will have to come back to that later this month sorry.

I am thnking it will be around the 1st of april (so cld you put me up there? ) and I will confirm later is the would be the date or that it will be later.

thank you so much :)

Added!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back