***new january 2012 testing thread!!!! Cracking start to the new yr*****

sending lots of luck and dust to all you lovely ladies testing this month................

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

thanks for putting my BFP on bella! xx

Hey Girls!

First post of the new yr, so Happy New Year to you all! :)

Can you please put me down for Jan 25th???

Fx for new yr babies everyone :dust: :dust: :dust:

xxx

Happy new yr to you to hun....iv added you onto the thread. good luck xxx

Really why me??? lol is it coz im a PF addict on here every day lol

yeh i really hope we have a month full of bfp's!!!

xxx

Yeah! I just thought you were here quite a bit and seemed nice and supportive of everyone! :)
Thanks for doing it xx

Awe thats so sweet thank you hun ....part time job means im able to come on daily lol...and I try and be supportive as its such a stressful time for us all isnt it

your welcome anyway xxx

I'm abit late with my update but the witch got me! Good luck everyone x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Iv updated thread hun reluctantly with your evil witch. good luck for next ycle tho xxx

Thanks bellarina!! Will keep you all updated on my testing day.

Here's to endless bfp's to us all!! Xxxx

Hey,

wonder if you could do me a solid and move my testing date to the 21st...think i made a booboo when I was counting and I like to add a few extra days on just to be sure I give myself plenty time for the witch to arrive without testing too early!

Thanks lots, hope its a good month for all left to test!

xxx

Hey,

wonder if you could do me a solid and move my testing date to the 21st...think i made a booboo when I was counting and I like to add a few extra days on just to be sure I give myself plenty time for the witch to arrive without testing too early!

Thanks lots, hope its a good month for all left to test!

xxx

Done hun :) ooo ur testing same day as me good luck xx

right back at ya! fingers x'd! Thanks for sorting! x

Thanks for taking over Bellarina!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Just wanted to wish ....
Furryheart,
Pickle79,
Sophie Johnson, and
Fairycake
Luck for testing tomorrow :) lots of babydust for the 4 of you hope you all get bfp's

KAW83...how did you get on with testing today hun??

xxxx

Bellarina think I need to change my date back to the 13th, don't know what's gone on with ff but it's suddenly today taken me back 2days. So I was 8dpo but now it says I'm 6dpo?? Talk about confusing, btbh it's what I originally thought anyway!!

Xx

Hey Bellarina, didn't know you were doing the Jan testing thread, hope it brings you good luck.

Well seeing as I'm finally in my 2ww can you put me down for testing on 15th Jan. Will be one day late and testing in holiday! (brought 2 cheapy hpt tests with me just in case!)

Thanks
Xxx

Bellarina think I need to change my date back to the 13th, don't know what's gone on with ff but it's suddenly today taken me back 2days. So I was 8dpo but now it says I'm 6dpo?? Talk about confusing, btbh it's what I originally thought anyway!!

Xx

Done hun good luck xx

Hey Bellarina, didn't know you were doing the Jan testing thread, hope it brings you good luck.

Well seeing as I'm finally in my 2ww can you put me down for testing on 15th Jan. Will be one day late and testing in holiday! (brought 2 cheapy hpt tests with me just in case!)

Thanks
Xxx

no problem hun you have been added so lots iof luck and babydust.

yeh i hope it does bring me some luck (that sounds a bit selfish tho doesnt it...i do wish us all bfp's this month tho ) xxx

Hiya, can I put on for the 21st please :) xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back