May Mummies!!!!

omg ive just realised its the 1st march today!! Not long for us may mummies now! :)

So all of the may mummies must be here now as the june mums have started arriving! Anyone not on the list? Any more text buddies to add? Does anyone want to guess their weights etc? x

Oooh and anyone want to predict when they will actually have their baby? I've always said I want mine on 1st May but hubbie wants it on 4th May ("may the fourth be with you" Starwars fan - saddo!) x

Oooh and anyone want to predict when they will actually have their baby? I've always said I want mine on 1st May but hubbie wants it on 4th May ("may the fourth be with you" Starwars fan - saddo!) x
Haha your hubby sounds sweet!

I'll make a random guess based on nothing at all that I'll go on the 11th of may. Weight - 6lbs 4 :) no idea why!
X

I bet I will be overdue. It will probably be the 30th May. xx

Pudds86 has kindly volunteered to be my text buddy - I randomly guess I've have baby girl on the 28th May and she'll be 7lb 10oz (ignoring my nana's prediction of a massive baby:shock:)

i think all grannys say that to scare us!!! lol

i think ill have him on 22nd may (maybe wishfull thinking him being early) and he will weigh 7lbs 4

I guess that i will have her on the 14th of may OH thinks it will be the 18th of may because he has thought she was due on the 18th from the 12 week scan (due date the 17th) i guess she will weigh 7lbs 7oz

i'm due on May 20th. Dont know what we are having.. its getting closer, am so excited!! x

Just realised I'm the last lady due in the may mummies section. Yous will all have left me and ill still be pregnant :( lol xxx

Just realised I'm the last lady due in the may mummies section. Yous will all have left me and ill still be pregnant :( lol xxx

lol you can join us june mummies we will take good care of you we are normal sort of i promise even if our weird ramblings may seem like we all belong it a padded cell :lol:

Aww thanks midnight :) To be honest I probably belong in a padded cell as well lol especially with my baby brain xx

They won't change my due date from 2nd june to a few days before...........

They're expecting me to have Daisy before the due date anyway and I tell people I'm due 'end of may, beginning of june' - so who knows.

Anyhoo, I'm 27w now so I've moved to third tri chat. Ello.

purple hippy where are you having baba? i might see you! im going to the heath x

I bet I will be overdue. It will probably be the 30th May. xx

I don't think I have you on the list at the moment - sorry if you've said and I've missed it but what's your actual due date and which team are you and I'll add you in hun? x

OK ladies finally got round to adding the weight and date predictions that you have given me - any more for any more? xx

Well I went for 4d scan and she reckons my due date should be put forward to 1st May from the 18th May so still a May mummy either way. I reckon Ill have my little boy May 4th and he will weigh 8lbs 8oz :D

Well I went for 4d scan and she reckons my due date should be put forward to 1st May from the 18th May so still a May mummy either way. I reckon Ill have my little boy May 4th and he will weigh 8lbs 8oz :D

Queue Jumper hahaha. There's gonna be trouble Beth! :lol:

x

Jodie,
I spoke to beth and I'll be one of her text buddies :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back