May Mummies!!!!

Ooh, a pink, yellow and blue bump all due on the 18th!

Hi MrsB :wave:

Oooo hello Cantstop! :wave:

3 of us on one day? Clearly our conception date was a wet/windy or boring one where we needed to keep ourselves entertained! Ha ha ha :lol:

yaay, im a may mummy :) due on 25th and on team blue, im not quite in tri 3 yet but can you add me Jodied? x

Oooo hello Cantstop! :wave:

3 of us on one day? Clearly our conception date was a wet/windy or boring one where we needed to keep ourselves entertained! Ha ha ha :lol:

There must of been something in the air lol.. wow 3 of us on the same day exciting.. wonder who'll come first??

I was overdue 15 days with my first so hoping this one will make up for him and come a little early lol xx

Just adding in Mrs B and cherelle - lots of people sharing due dates - gonna be so exciting to see who goes first xx

theres a lot more girls than us havign boys isnt there! If youre adding text buddies too me and Pinkymum are text buddies x

Ohh i want a text buddy for when im over.. ill be using my english phone from april 1st :D

Ohh i want a text buddy for when im over.. ill be using my english phone from april 1st :D

Hey hun, I'd be happy to do it but its probably better you get someone who's due a while after us just incase.

If you wait until some more girls come over to tri 3 then ask again

x x x x

Finally back at a computer and got round to updating us ladies - have added in AngelCookie23 and the text buddies that I know of now xx

Any more May mummies out there to add? How's everyone feeling? It's exciting that we are getting closer now ladies, last day of February so from tomorrow the March mummies are ready to go then it's only April before us! I'm off to my 31 week mw appointment at 3pm so will see how that goes (all been fine to date so lets hope it still is!) x

Hey Jodie :)

Hope your appointment goes well! I'm feeling good, very pregnant now, HUGE! Need to take a bump pic! Can't believe we only have March and April to go! I'm very excitable today :lol: think the sun helps too! :dance:

Hope your appointment goes well! I'm feeling good, very pregnant now, HUGE! Need to take a bump pic! Can't believe we only have March and April to go! I'm very excitable today :lol: think the sun helps too! :dance:

Hey pinky, yes appointment went well thanks, blood pressure fine, iron a bit low but no need for supplements or anything, hb fine, baby's head now down and to my right side, measuring 31.5cm so pretty much spot on! I'm feeling big too although I reckon my growth has slowed a little lately (I measured 31cm at my 28 week app). I'm also feeling v excitable :dance: but not very sunny here :-( - I think it's because I have only 9 weeks to go - single figures in terms of weeks!!! Super exciting about meeting baby now! x

Hey pinky, yes appointment went well thanks, blood pressure fine, iron a bit low but no need for supplements or anything, hb fine, baby's head now down and to my right side, measuring 31.5cm so pretty much spot on! I'm feeling big too although I reckon my growth has slowed a little lately (I measured 31cm at my 28 week app). I'm also feeling v excitable :dance: but not very sunny here :-( - I think it's because I have only 9 weeks to go - single figures in terms of weeks!!! Super exciting about meeting baby now! x

Glad all is well :) I measured 29 2 weeks ago :shock: I'm wondering how much of that is baby and how much of that is baby :lol: Stick a pin in me and i'll burst ;) Got antenatal clinic tomorrow just a review appointment after the itching thing I had. Be thankful you don't need Iron tablets - not pleasant!

x

Hello fellow May-ers :wave:

Helen your bump is fab, I'm quite jealous as I think mine still looks dubiously like fat :lol:.

I'm feeling generally ok at the mo, less complaints so far in tri 3 than I've had in tri 1 or 2. Still managing to get myself comfy - will suddenly all fall to bits when I can't get my :nap: anymore though! Went to my first antenatal class today and it was about how babies are born quite social - it was lovely actually, made me even more excited.

Hello fellow May-ers :wave:

Helen your bump is fab, I'm quite jealous as I think mine still looks dubiously like fat :lol:.

I'm feeling generally ok at the mo, less complaints so far in tri 3 than I've had in tri 1 or 2. Still managing to get myself comfy - will suddenly all fall to bits when I can't get my :nap: anymore though! Went to my first antenatal class today and it was about how babies are born quite social - it was lovely actually, made me even more excited.

Awww thanks hun, saw your comment on fb. I bet yours isn't fat!!!! Was your class through the NHS? I need to get that sorted with my mw. She's on holiday this week. Glad you're doing well :)

Yeah just NHS - the midwife mentioned it to me when I saw her last, apparently there's 4 of them (though the woman today said there were only 3) and you just turn up whenever you want to them. Today's was social baby, and there's a birth, labour and breastfeeding one and no idea about the others!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back