May 2018 Mummies Trimester 3!

Sparrow

Reaction score
Wow where have the last 6 months gone?! So pleased to have gotten here, now the countdown begins!

Please let me know if any of your details below need updating.

Due dates:
29th April ...Sparrow:yellow:
30th April....holli :pink:
1st May.....GBLiz :pink: miguelita426:blue:
7th May....Rascal
9th May.... ChloeNat :yellow:
10th May...BecaM:pink:
11th May..NatG11:blue:, kitty2013, rainbowteacher:blue:kaypee:yellow:
13th May..Hollowmama:pink:
14th May... MxO :pink:
15th May..angel babe
16th May...rh2014:yellow:, stargirl :blue:, onion:pink:
20th May...claire_louise9:yellow:
21st May...HnnhSrh, sazza518 :pink:
22nd May..Loopylucy1990:blue:
27th May ...CJ_82:pink::pink:
29th May...Princesssaxy:pink:

Last edited:
Liz can i officially say we are 2/3s Into this now lol?
Seriously can’t believe we are here I never thought I’d get this far :)
Still a few girls that haven’t been on for weeks/ months I hope they are ok xx

yep definitely 2/3 in and could be even more , after all full term starts at 38 weeks so when we're 28 weeks we can in theory say only 10 weeks to go!

It’s scary isn’t it? I found the first tri dragged and went slow but now it’s flying by

It is going quickly, can’t believe I only have 9 weeks left of work, can’t wait for that last day!

I’ve done about 3 weeks at work since finding out I was pregnant, it’s been one thing after another- constant sickness now SPD :-( xx

I can't believe I will be entering the 3rd trimester tomorrow! :) I will be 27 weeks along. The countdown till little bub gets here is officially on. I had my last appointment at 25 weeks and they gave me the gestational diabetes orange drink to take home. I will be getting tested for GD on Valentines day in 2 weeks.
I tried to get a 3d/4d private scan this past Saturday but he wasn't cooperating and didn't want to show us his face so they asked me to come back next Saturday to try again. I hope he plays along this time. The tech asked me to drink orange juice 15 mins prior to the appointment this time.

I will be taking maternity photos on February 11th, so I'm excited about that. First time ever taking professional photos. Then my baby shower is on March 4th. So many exciting things to look forward to. Then my birthday in April and I turn the big 30 at 9 months pregnant lol Then little bub should make his arrival shortly after that. :) Besides some minor back pain here and there that just developed in the last week, I feel great. I started up prenatal yoga so that should sort out the back pain in no time. I work as a school nurse in a charter school and my last day of work is May 1st which is the baby's due date or if I go into labor before that. So I'm really hoping he comes the weekend before that or that I go into labor the night before April 30th. I pray he doesn't make a late arrival, as I cannot wait to see him and I'm eager to go on maternity leave as well! lol

Hope all is going well with you guys.

Last edited:
Wow Miguelita, cant believe you're working right up til your due date!

My daughter's 10th birthday is at the end of March so we have that to countdown to and then only a month to go.

I've been feeling ok apart from very fuzzyheaded. I have a midwife appointment on wednesday so i hope she will check my iron levels. It feels like i have had very few appointments so far- just a booking appointment, one other mw appointment, and my two standard scans. But the more regular appointments will start now I expect.

GBLiz,

That's just how my job does maternity leave. I don't want to use my earned time/vacation/sick time unless he comes a week early. But officially maternity leave starts and pays out when the baby arrives. I will be fine. It's my first baby and all is going well so far. I have my own office and this job is stress free so there's nothing physically demanding here. After I go on maternity leave, I will not return until the second week of September and it's all 100% paid so I'm happy about that. I live in the US so things work differently here than the UK. A lot of companies have horrible maternity leave policies where some women only can get 6 weeks off paid and some unpaid and they're expected to promptly return back to work. So I'm grateful for the benefits here at this job. If I start feeling unable to work leading up to my due date, which I don't foresee that happening, I will use my vacation time and go off at 39 weeks, or if bub shows up early that's when maternity leave begins :)

Aww, that's a fun event to countdown to! I'm sure your daughter is counting down as well. I hope it's nothing major which it doesn't sound like it. You might be just a little anemic, which iron will fix right up. Yes, same here. I've had appointments once a month so far. After my next one at 29 weeks, they're supposed to change to every 2 weeks. I also have a growth scan at 28 weeks. Possibly my last ultrasound, if all is well, which is bittersweet, I love ultrasounds. They're going to make sure baby is growing well. He was showing small at my 20 week anatomy scan but since then the OB has checked my belly (fundal height) and I'm measuring on track we shall see what the ultrasound says.

Last edited:
Can I be added to the list? Due date eventually worked out as May 9th and I'm team yellow. Move over in a weeks time!

Can I be added to the list? Due date eventually worked out as May 9th and I'm team yellow. Move over in a weeks time!

I’ve added you, I’m team yellow too but it’s fun to guess what we’re having, do you have any feelings about what your having?

I’ve added you, I’m team yellow too but it’s fun to guess what we’re having, do you have any feelings about what your having?

I have a strong feeling it's a girl but no idea why haha. I love being team yellow. I was team yellow with my first and I found out with my second. Much more prefer not knowing.

I don’t really have much of a feeling either way, I’m about 60% boy 40% girl but no idea why. I do like not knowing, I feel like it will be really exciting on the day when we finally find out

Any one else suffering massive head aches even tried tablets it’s not budging at all drinking loads too it’s like a rave in my head that won’t bugger off

Any one else suffering massive head aches even tried tablets it’s not budging at all drinking loads too it’s like a rave in my head that won’t bugger off

I get a lot of headaches usually when I'm craving sugar! A cup of tea usually helps me

I get a lot of headaches usually when I'm craving sugar! A cup of tea usually helps me

I’ll try that I’ve not had a cuppa today thanks but I don’t take sugar in my tea so that might not work for me

When are your baby showers? How many weeks along will you be?

Mines is on March 4th and I will be 31 weeks and 6 days along :) I'm very excited as this is my first baby and hence first baby shower. My cousin and 3 friends are putting it together for us. My mom is flying up from Florida so it will be a special day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back