**** June & July 2013 Mummies and Babies ****

Am trying to make Harry feed at 3, 6, 9, 12 but not really working some times he will still only go 2 hours during the night day x

I take up four bottles, Oskar really is a clockwork baby and its 2 hour gaps inbetween feeds!

Yesterday was a good day - I got back in my pre preg jeans!

xxxx

Im pretty much the same as you all for feeds.

Either that or each one is half an hour later.
Im thinking about dtd soon too as Im now 4 and a half weeks on. My HV said to try it before tge 6 weeks to see how it goes but said it could be sore and a bit akward! Oh good that sold it to me.! I do feel for oh though as he hasnt had any since a week before I had LO. This is the longest ever!!!

Lastnight ours was:

10.40pm
2.20am
5.30am
8.00am

N now hes sleeping n waiting for him to wake.

Xx

Hey girls I've no been on in a bit again. Hope ur all ok!

Hallie's sleeping patterns are quite good really, she goes sleep around 9-10 then wakes up at 3-330. Then every 3hrs after that although last night it was 315am and then 715!! :) then 9am lol
She's sleeping still now too.

As for dtd we've already done it! Day 19 was the first time and it was a bit nervy but was good :) so much better now there's no bump-dodging!

My step mum & dad want to have hallie overnight this Saturday!! She will only be 4 and a half weeks old! I'm not sure I'm going to say yes as thinking its early? What's everyone's thoughts? Anyone had baby babysat yet?
It will be them that have her the first time but not sure if I'm ready yet-although I'm not sure Hallie will even notice! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Sorry ladies but I am glad to hear that we're all pretty much having the same amount of sleep as it gives me hope that it will definitely change as is obviously the norm for now! Well apart from u Bek u horny lucky little devil u!

I'll ask again in a month or so and see if there's much change - fingers crossed!

As for Saturday Bek, u will undoubtably miss her but if you feel ready I say go for it! It's only one night and you know she's somewhere safe! Are u going out or is it just to have a break? If you're going out and won't be too drunk why don't u ask them to come to yours so you can still come home to her after? I think that's what I'm going to do on my first planned evening out in a couple of weeks time. Plus I really don't seem to be able to express very much so don't really have a choice! Xxx

Hi girls can I join?! :) Isabelle is 3 days old now and I'm feeling rather weepy and tired :( nights are so hard last night she wouldn't settle at all until 4.30am! Then she woke up again at 5.30am for another feed then slept til 8am. The night before she was up until 2.30am but then slept til 7.30am. She's fine if I hold her but as soon as I put her down she screams :( I'm breastfeeding and my milk isn't completely through yet so its a case of feeding her as much as I can but even every hour just doesn't seem enough! Anyone have any tips on trying to settle her before I tare my hair out?! Xx

Hi girls can I join?! :) Isabelle is 3 days old now and I'm feeling rather weepy and tired :( nights are so hard last night she wouldn't settle at all until 4.30am! Then she woke up again at 5.30am for another feed then slept til 8am. The night before she was up until 2.30am but then slept til 7.30am. She's fine if I hold her but as soon as I put her down she screams :( I'm breastfeeding and my milk isn't completely through yet so its a case of feeding her as much as I can but even every hour just doesn't seem enough! Anyone have any tips on trying to settle her before I tare my hair out?! Xx

No tips hunny but she will figure it out, my madam was the same, my OH took her from 10pm till midnight so I could try and get a couple of hours, walking the streets with her if necessary then I got up fed her and took over till she passed out. After a few days of this she went to every couple of hours.

One tip is I had the tv on low in the bedroom when we went to bed as I think the quiet unsettled her.

She's 3 months now and has slept through since she was about 4 weeks old.

Hi new mummies :wave:

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry ladies but I am glad to hear that we're all pretty much having the same amount of sleep as it gives me hope that it will definitely change as is obviously the norm for now! Well apart from u Bek u horny lucky little devil u!

I'll ask again in a month or so and see if there's much change - fingers crossed!

As for Saturday Bek, u will undoubtably miss her but if you feel ready I say go for it! It's only one night and you know she's somewhere safe! Are u going out or is it just to have a break? If you're going out and won't be too drunk why don't u ask them to come to yours so you can still come home to her after? I think that's what I'm going to do on my first planned evening out in a couple of weeks time. Plus I really don't seem to be able to express very much so don't really have a choice! Xxx

Hey Claire how are u? We were planning to go out, just me and oh for dinner and drinks. Going to be so weird leaving her there, I've only left her side once for a doctors appt and felt like I'd lost my arm!! Lol and rushed straight back.
Xxx

Hey Laura congrats on ur little girlie! :)
Have U tried putting ur top (that u wore that day) underneath her in the Moses basket so she can smell u still. (This did nothin for me but have heard it works for some). Also we have a radio on quiet as Hallie doesn't like silence. Lol

Well done on breast feeding! Ur milk should come in on day 4 so hopefully it will get easier for u.

Xxx

Tapatalking. X

Vinandbella, ur little one sleeps through since 4wks!! Wow ur lucky lol do u have a routine or is it just lucky? Xx

Tapatalking. X

Vinandbella, ur little one sleeps through since 4wks!! Wow ur lucky lol do u have a routine or is it just lucky? Xx

Tapatalking. X

Pure luck I'm afraid wish I had a magic secret to tell everyone!
I know I'm lucky and count my blessings everyday :)

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks girls :) had a brill night last night - she went down at 9 then didn't wake until 2, even then she never cried I just heard her stirring. Fed her on each boob for about 20 mins each then she went back down at half 3 and she's still asleep now :) I tried the top in the moses basket from day one and i had music on low last night. How long are you's normally up with for during the night? Took a good while to settle her properly but wasn't too fussed as she wasn't crying and I was wide awake due to having so much sleep! I know I might be back to square one tonight but if I know I can get the odd night like that I'm happy and hopefully it'l gradually stay!

For those breast feeding, my milk starting coming in yesterday and OMG my boobs this morning are rock hard and so achey!! I was told this would happen but how long do they stay this sore for? The latching part is ok so far xx

Mine were like that for about 2 days before they settled down. Its weird when they do settle because they start to feel quite empty haha x

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Glad u had a better night Laura :) fx baby sticks with it lol

When are u all putting baby in there own room? I know it's early but Hallie has been in her own 2nights now (5wks old) and she's sleeping sooo much better! 10-5.15, 530-8am the first night then 9-4, 4.15-7am last night! Our rooms are so close and I can still hear her and I know she's ok.

Xx

Tapatalking. X

We're keeping JJ in with us till about 3-4 months. His room is at the back of the house and ours is at the front and I'm worried about how far away he'd be!

I think Harrison will be in with us til he's about 15 lol. I can't ever imagine wanting him out even though he is the noisiest baby ever!

I was guna wait till christmas! But might try when hes about 3-4months. Xx

25 days post baby & I'm back in pre-preg jeans. Very happy!

Saralou that's brill! I've joined slimming world lol

Our upstairs room are all close together so with both doors open she's only about 6-8ft away from me lol I can hear her snoring still too.
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Amazing Sara!

Im 2st down got 2st to go.. My size 12 dnt fit just yet.. Some i cant get past my knees n some i cant get past my arse lmao. Sooo im just chilling in my maternity leggings still!! Maxis have been put away until the sun comes bk n the rain pisses off!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back