July mummies!!

Rachey

Reaction score
Do we have a thread with who is due in July and what date? And who everyones text buddy is? I was noseying in the August mummies thread :blush: and thought it looked a good idea! Will be good for when July comes to know who's who's text buddies? :)

I'm sure we had one before but think it got left behind back in Tri1 or Tri2 :lol:

Ok here goes.....

:stork: JULY MUMMIES :stork:

Text buddies
:friends:
Rachey & teampc
Rachey & nadine
nadine & jld
Constantstar & emirela
Constantstar & 2010stacey87

Kay1987 & Lulu-Laroo
tinytoes & KirstyL

**People without buddies :(**
Chubbie_Love, Merfairy, confuzed88, Rnicholls

Due dates -

22nd June - Hopefullmummy (now July Mummy!)
3rd - wookie:)pink:) Baby is here - 30th June :)

4th - nadine :)pink:) Baby Sapphire Sienna Samuels is here - 1st July :)
4th - leibiloo :)pink:)
Baby is here :)
6th - Merfairy
8th- 2010stacey87 :)blue:) Baby is here :)
12th - Rachey :)blue:) Baby Matthew is here - 5th July :)
15th - teampc :)blue:)
16th - Kay1987 Baby is here :)
17th - Chubbie_Love + Bluebell:)blue:)
Constantstar:)blue:) Baby Owen is here :)

19th - erimela
20th - Rnicholls + KirstyL
24th - confuzed 88
26th - LuciaLeek
29th - mimimouse89
30th - tinytoes

Last edited:
Rachey,

we have one a couple posts down. Not sure if text buddies are listed, but you cant start one if you like! :)

I'll give it a wee go then :) probably make a mess of it mind you haha

Do you have a text buddy hun?

xxx

I'm a july mummy :) don't have txt bud yet x

Added you in hun :) if we get everyones dates then you will be able to see whos due around your time and doesn't have a buddy :) x

Last edited:
I'm due 4th July so not long my text buddy is/was jld - she was due on 5th but has already had Lil Edie early so don't no weather to hook up with some else as well incase she's busy when I go in labor x x

that would maybe be a good idea nadine, i'm guessing jodie will be a busy bee with baby edie :) i'm with teampc but you could team up with us to, i'm sure she wouldn't mind us being a 3some haha ;) or tinytoes and confuzed don't have buddies either xxxx

Last edited:
I am a July mummy to be! Due on 19th . My text buddy is Constantstar.

Thanks for pulling this together :)

I'll give it a wee go then :) probably make a mess of it mind you haha

Do you have a text buddy hun?

xxx

Rachey,

No text buddy for me. I know Constantstar and I have the same due date. I saw a thread where she had mentioned a text buddy, but I was too lazy to post that day, so she was paired with someone! :)

I'll do it for anyone who wants just PM me . but bear in mind I have an irish mobile number so it'll cost you more xxx

Hey! I'm a July mummy - 26th July. I don't have a text buddy, but seeing as I live in Australia, it may be a tad difficult! My DH will update you all! :lol:

hooo im first so far in july

i defo think ill go in june tho just a feeeeeeeling x

Im due the 16th July and my txt buddy is Lulu-Laroo, but shes an August mummy so might make sense if someone wants to take my number from July mummys aswell just to cover. Mine should b an easy job as i think im getting an elective c-section so wont take many updates and due date will most likely be earlier! Let me know if any1 is up 4 it. x

Rachey,

No text buddy for me. I know Constantstar and I have the same due date. I saw a thread where she had mentioned a text buddy, but I was too lazy to post that day, so she was paired with someone! :)

confuzed, Rnicholls and tinytoes are all looking for text buddies too hun :) and kay1987 and nadine are looking for someone else to update us all too :) you could pair with one of them? xxx

Last edited:
Updated girls :)

I'm worried me and teampc end up in labour the same time since we're only a couple of days apart, pretty useless text buddy I would be then :lol:

Not sure who's all expecting baby boys or baby girls but so far it looks like the boys are flying ahead!!

x

Last edited:
Im due the 20th, and also don't have a text buddy yet :(
xx

Hi, does anyone fancy being my text buddy; I don't have one. Am due the 6th.. though I think I may be early.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back