*July Mummys/Babies!!

I take it Merfairy and Chubbie_Love had have their LO's by now? I hardly get on here anymore, I miss it! :(

Can't believe Julys nearly over!! I think I saw somewhere that Rnicholls had her baby? :) xxx

Finally here :) my beautiful lily was born on August 4th 8lb3oz :)very quick labour .How ae we all > xx

Wooohooooo :dance: so happy for you tinytoes!! Glad you had a quick labour too! How's things??

We are fine here, Matthew was weighed last 9 days ago and was 9lb 3! Wonder what he will be this week, little chubby bum :lol:

xxx

Hi all,

Just thought I'd tag onto this thread - I had my beautiful daughter Isabella Rose on her due date (25th July) weighing 7lb 4oz.

She's just over 2 weeks now and I'm exclusively breastfeeding so don't know how much she's getting at each feed, but she's piling on the weight and is 8lb 1oz now! She goes 3 - 5 hours between feeds which is great.

Hope everyone's well and enjoying it - even all the hundreds of nappys and puking!

x

Emirela was my text buddy but haven't heard anything?? Wonder if she had her baby? X

---
-

Not seen/heard anything either Constantstar! She was due 19th so I'm guessing she must have ad her baby by now? xxx

Got our first weigh in since birth on tuesday , I can actually feel her geting so heavy :) . Lily has normally been feeding every four hours taking 3 sometimes 3 and a half ounces . Last night I gave her her bottle at eight . OH was supposed to feed her at twelve , we woke up at two with her looking for a bottle he forgot to set an alarm , and then she slept happily until eight . Kinda impressed , mind you she seems really hungry this morning .

Hey all, only just spotted this thread :)
Me and dex are sat having his night time feed at the mo

He is 18 days and due to be weighed later today, I'm breastfeeding so have no idea how much he is having lol

Oh I wonder what weight Dexter will be now hun :) Matthew gets weighed today too! He was 9lb 3 two weeks ago xxx

I'm off to see the health visitor today and get Owen weighed :) at birth he was 7lb 12 and at 3 weeks he was 8lb 3 so he 5 weeks now so will be interesting! In also feeding every 4 hours, and offering 150mls which ge either finishes or leaves a little x

---
-

Delighted , Lily was 8lb3 at birth and is 8lb7 now , back up to her birth weight :)her poor skin is peeling a lot :( HV says its due to being overdue ? She was only five days late ! having a wee cry right now though :( I put Aoibheann up for her nap before we go to visit my mum and she is kicking off , liturally standing up in the cot screaming :( I've been up twice , tucked her in , given her teddy , shes just adamant that she is getting up ... Im not lifting her because she is shattered I just wish she would cave and go to sleep before I cave and go and lift her ... must be strong

So my chunky monkey was 7lb 12 @ birth and now weighs 10lb 5 @ 5 weeks!!! I asked if that's average and she said yes but I'm worrying he is fat?? X

---
-

constantstar......i have opposite fear now
she weighed dex earlier and he has lost weight :(

he was 8 10 at birth
then in frist week dropped to 7 13
then put on 4oz in a couple of days, then last time they weighed him hed put on another couple of oz
but today he has lost 4 oz again :(

so now im worried my poor little man isnt getting enough food?

im trying to make sure as soon as he signals for food that i give it to him and let him go for as long as he wants then always offer boob 2...unless he has fallen asleep

not sure what else i can do really, i thought we were doing so well with him steadily gaining weight, now they have got me all concerned

they are going to weigh him again friday to see if he starts putting it on again

This feeding and checking weight stuff can be so stressfull :(

It's starting to get to me as everyone keeps telling me to just give him formula, but I don't want to, not yet at least, I'm getting peed off feeling like I have to explain myself for choosing to breast feed him :(

Also today he has been feeding non stop, he literally stops for like half an hour then starts crying...I think he can't possibly want more so quick...but sure enough that's wha he wants

So my chunky monkey was 7lb 12 @ birth and now weighs 10lb 5 @ 5 weeks!!! I asked if that's average and she said yes but I'm worrying he is fat?? X

---
-

Matthew was 6lb 12 at birth so a pound lighter than Owen, he was 9lb 3 at just under 5 weeks(a pound lighter than owen again) so Matthews put on about the same as him - Does that make sense? lol

She said to me that that was normal and he was doing well so I'm sure your chunky monkey is just fine!! :)

xxx

---
-

Matthew was 6lb 12 at birth so a pound lighter than Owen, he was 9lb 3 at just under 5 weeks(a pound lighter than owen again) so Matthews put on about the same as him - Does that make sense? lol

She said to me that that was normal and he was doing well so I'm sure your chunky monkey is just fine!! :)

xxx

Ah that sounds about right then! Thanks hun u made me feel better xx

---
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member