June baby thread!!

BeckyJ said:

Are you laughing because it is a tried and failed method? :lol:

Never seen it in the list of ways to evict a baby :rotfl:

Maybe I can rub my nipples and chant out, out out? :rotfl:

I'm jumping the queue!! I'm due 1st July, but it looks like I'm going to have a June baby. I had my 36 week appointment on Wednesday and baby is breech, so they have booked me in for a C-Section on 26th June!! It's actually only 5 days before he is due.

Updated with the late may babies that have just decided to make an appearance

Congratuls to all the June May Babies so far. Crikey there is still quite a few more to go too!!!

How exciting...... Wonder who is next! :cheer: :cheer:

LMP x

Little miss pink said:
Congratuls to all the June May Babies so far. Crikey there is still quite a few more to go too!!!

How exciting...... Wonder who is next! :cheer: :cheer:

LMP x

I am hoping not to be last on the long list of June babies lol.
I so BADLY want to be in labor (mad ey lol).
COME ON PRINCESS MUMMY WANTS TO MEET YOU.

Im due on the 28th. Saw midwife today who said babies head was very low - which i could feel this morning. Im very uncomfortable now and even the midwife told baby it needed to make an appearence.

Added, scaredbuthappy, what colour is your bump? Ive put you as green cos i didnt know.

I've even added a bit for July babies as they're gatecrashing already

change my due date..im being induced tomorrow the 17th ... a new baby on the way girls :cheer:

ohhhh maldives...... im STILL SOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo JEALOUS!!!!!!
:(

don't be zobo..i am petrefied.. in my mind i know i have made the wrong decision to be induced early but i can't help and just say no thanks i'll wait :rotfl:
but really really PETRIFIED...

maldives said:
don't be zobo..i am petrefied.. in my mind i know i have made the wrong decision to be induced early but i can't help and just say no thanks i'll wait :rotfl:
but really really PETRIFIED...

I'll swap then!!! I'm having a bit of a fed up few days and atm i'd happily walk in and ask them to induce me, even though i was determined not to be induce and shes not even due yet lol

maldives said:
change my due date..im being induced tomorrow the 17th ... a new baby on the way girls :cheer:

On my due date,
NO NO NO LOL

ME ME ME LOL.

Good luck hun.

u made it seem easy.. now i feel better. LOL. i don't know why the thought of induction kills me..but i am really fed up as well and very very tired...hmmm sorry though i won't swap LOOOl...

sorry morganuk :lol: thanks hun for wishing me luck i need it and who knows u might pop tomorrow as well..

im going to have some rest .. couldn't get enough sleep i feel my body is shaking and my mind is in wonderland :angel:

maldives said:
sorry morganuk :lol: thanks hun for wishing me luck i need it and who knows u might pop tomorrow as well..

im going to have some rest .. couldn't get enough sleep i feel my body is shaking and my mind is in wonderland :angel:

Thanks hun.

I am going to try the hot curry theory tonight lol.
Glad to hear your getting all the rest you can.
Take care hun.

awwww maldives, dont be scared, youll be fine!! id gladly swap tho, like the other girls on here! lol

We want updates remember,.............. ALL THE BEST for tomorrow... hope its over quickly for you!! and i want piccy piccys once its born!!

You never know, i may of had mine by the time your home!!
I think my mate kim will be updating people on here, if i ask her nicely!!

GOOD LUCK
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Come on June Babies!!!! We need more labour threads!!!!

Its Eviction time!!! Are you lovely June ladies trying all of the curries and other tips for evicting your bambino's

So excited :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Wonder who is next.......
:think:

LMP x

I'm tying things but im not convinced it'll work.

I dont wanna try curries, and some other stuff cos i reasd up on it and they think it works by stimualating your bowels and that having an affect on the uterus, well my bowels dont need any more stimualation atm!!!

I'm using my tens, and trying my very best to have as many orgasms as possible to get it contracting, i havnt resorted to sex yet (though i dont think Dave would complain if i asked him to help there) i could eat pineapple all day (hmmm i may go get more later actually) love the stuff.

I thought about trying the nipple tweaking but it says you gotta do it for 15 mins every few hours and after trying for 5 mins my boobies hurt lol!!

Plus i know my cervix is still high and closed. This baby is staying in a while longer!!!

Little miss pink said:
Come on June Babies!!!! We need more labour threads!!!!

Its Eviction time!!! Are you lovely June ladies trying all of the curries and other tips for evicting your bambino's

So excited :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Wonder who is next.......
:think:

im waiting for my shish kabab and tandoori chicken to arrive at the door as i type!!!! :lol:
BRING IT ON!!!!!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back