**** June & July 2013 Mummies and Babies ****

Hey Robyner, I drop in occasionally too. Funny seeing this post bumped to the top :)

Sorry to hear you

Argh tapatalk only posted half my message!!

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time, I feel your pain on the everything is a battle. We go through that everyday. I

I tried a reward chart for doing things first time of asking but it

I’ve tried a reward chart for doing things first time of asking but it’s not really working! He also whinges and whines about things a lot, drives me insane! Yesterday he chose where we went for the day but still didn’t seem happy as he had to wait 5 mins for his brother to do something he wanted and josh didn’t want to do, I give up!!! Parenting is hard!

How is she getting on at school? x

Hi Becky, good to hear from you! It is really hard work isn’t it?! She is getting on brilliant at school, reports of her being so kind, always well behaves and well ahead in terms of maths and English. She just saves up all her bad behaviour for home. She’s so strong willed and confident, she certainly doesn’t take after me! Reward charts aren’t working for us either. She can behave really badly all the time she is with me and then she dares to ask for a smiley face sticker at the end of the day!

Hi ladies god these little kids are hard work aren't they! Secretly glad it's not just mine tho (misery loves company hahaha) Rosie is for the most part a very good kids but she is VERY emotional and I'm finding it hard to calm her down when she looses it over little things! She even knows and she will tell me she's 'trying to calm down but I can't stop crying' through the sobs it's quiet exhausting! I put it down to being just so tired from school/swimming/weekend socials! She's doing really well in all other aspects, fab big sister, lots of friends and genuinely happy! Can believe they are all nearly in yr1?! Fastest year on record!! X

Hi Holi C does this too, exactly as you describe and she goes on her toes and flaps a lot, gets in some crazy shapes and goes really stiff “ I can’t calm down mummy I can’t stop!” It’s really hard work isn’t it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back