******July 2016 Mummies Tri 3******

Glad she's ok redbootz :)

My god this heat is so difficult when you're this big!! Lol

Yep definitely struggling with the heat. I have lost lots more plug tonight with a little blood in it. And now got backache and braxton Hicks but not getting excited xx

Its so hard with the heat! Struggling!!

Sweep day for me and a little scared but hope it works!! Xx

Hope thats a good sign Lucy! Keep us updated!

Sounds like we're going to have some more babies soon :) xx

Had my 2nd sweep and ended up with both student and midwife doing it so got two for price of 1. Felt cramps since and more plug loss but nothing else. I am absolutely melting today as I bet we all are xx

Was supposed to have sweep but she couldn't do it since it was completely closed. Feeling absolutely devastated!!! :( baby is never coming and so scared of a huge baby during birth.

Sorry for moan but really upset

Oh no Maria that's no good. This heat is making me feel worse , I also feel like baby is never going to come. But I am quite glad I am not in labour in this heat xx what's the plan now for you then xx

Another sweep booked for next week 41+1 and induction 40+3 if doesn't work! I dont want that to happen but dont want to go further over.. Does this mean i will have a big baby and potentially a harder labor? Xx

I was lead to believe through antenatal classes that the actual growth of the baby slows from 38 weeks, so doesn't necessarily mean you will have a huge baby just because you have gone over.

Also, I've read that bigger babies are often easier labours as they help themselves more.

X

My midwife said to me today they put on about 2oz a week past term.... so no it doesn't mean you will have a big baby and I had one last time and it wasn't the size of him it was the induction which I didn't like and I think led to my tear. Baby will arrive when ready. Meanwhile I am sat here bouncing on a birth ball drinking pineapple juice so I am just as keen to get baby out soon xx

Where is everyone today?? I think my waters have just gone!! Just waiting for OH to get home so we can go up to hospital to confirm! X

Arghhh exciting lucylu!!

I've been for my pre-op today and practically melted! Xxx

Exciting lucy! Hope everything is progressing and you have baby cuddles very soon x

My little one was born yesterday via C section, weighing 6lb 8. Good luck to the ladies still waiting xxx

Congrats Lou! Hope youre recovering from the C section! Why did you need one?

Have just realized my baby doesn't want to come out.. Induction day is getting closer and closer :(

Congrats Lou. How is everyone else getting on? July mummies have gone quiet x

Thank you :)

Ok mostly, still hurts a bit though.
He was breech Maria xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member