******July 2016 Mummies Tri 3******

Hendrix Quinn was born on the 23rd July, also weighing 6lb 8oz. Good luck to everyone waiting for their babies xx

Congratulations Unicorn!! Wish I had my baby with me as well!!

Went in for another sweep today 41+1 but again unsuccessful since i am completely closed! :(
Give up now and guess i have to get ready for induction Thursday :( x

Last edited:
Good luck when she comes mariaisabelle. It'll be all the sweeter when she does arrive. I was 6 days late and they felt like the longest 6 days of my life x

Congratulations Unicorn and good luck Maria 😊
I was induced this time and it was fine..my easiest labour. Hope all goes well for you too she might come on her own first 2 of my 3 boys came the night before I was due to be induced!! X

Thanks ladies!!

I so hope it happens. Just lost a big piece of yellow jelly blob ( sorry tmi ) when i went to toilet. which i assume if the mucus? Can it happen quickly after lossing it and can it be yellow without blood? It was thick and quite a lot..

Xx

Good luck today Maria :)
Can't wait to hear your baby news xx

Thanks!

In hospital and they inserted the tape thing around 12 noon but nothing so far! This baby doesn't want to come out!! I am not dilated either :(

Will wait until tomorrow and see what next steps are xx

Just thread hopping to say good luck Maria! I hope it goes alright and you have a swift delivery :D xxx

Good luck mariaisabella, I keep looking to see how you're getting on xx

Been having stronger and stronger contractions all night so seems like something is happening. Problem is i cant sleep! Xx

Ahh i bet you're knackered! Hope you're pushing out that baby now love! x

Think I'm going to be an "August mummy" at this rate. I'm happy being pregnant but people constantly asking is a tad annoying. How's everyone else getting on? X

Baby girl Sophia born 5 am this morning 41+5 weighting 7.05 pounds. She is perfect and i am so happy.

Labor was crazy and emotional but got there in the end 48 hours after induction. Started contracting heavily about 10 hours after first pessary inserted but didn't dilate. Had 3 sweeps ( agressive ) to get things going but was a slow and painful process. After 24 hours of heavy contractions i had enough and went for an epidural which was amazing and made everything really nice in the end. I felt calm and strong and dilated to 10 after another 8 hours with epidural and pushed her out really quickly in about 15 minutes or so with no interventions. Without the epidural i would have been too tired to push her out so the best decision i made.

There was a lot of drama as well since her heartrate dropped to worrying levels a couple of times but she is perfectly healthy now!

She is a sweetheart and seems so relaxed and secure in herself xxx

Fab news Maria well done you 😊 congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back