**February Babies 2012**

OMG Mustard!! You snuck that in lol. Congrats

Ive not been on watch but i think from Friday which is when bubs is cooked i will be looking out for the signs.

Just had photos of bump taken. I hate photos and have not had any at all through the pregnancy and used to being on other side of camera. But took the plunge. Looking forward to the final images now actually. Anyone else had bump shoot? x

I'm hoping these Feb babies decide to come a bit earlier :)
HanSam; are you going to give us a nosey at your bump pictures?
Hope all Feb mummies and Feb mummies to be are okayyy :) xxx

Ooooooh wish we had got a bump shoot but money was a little tight in the end...

But would love to see the pics Han!

Wow mustard, fab news! :).
I was thinking about a bump pic... Haven't really taken any, but a friend of mine has offered some professional ones... Not too sure whether to go for it.

Congratulations Mustard!!

I just looked at the first page of this thread, and we're actually 35 people due this month! That's quite a lot isn't it? More than one a day! It's so exciting!!

I will share a few once edited so hopefully this week.

Nic i would def say go for it! Its a lovely keep sake. Maybe google maternity shoot and see what type of images you would like. Mine are mostly of the bump if that makes sense so it could be anyone but i hate photo being taken and this is how i wanted them done. But if you don't mind then there are some lovely styles and can have OH if you/he wishes hehe x

Verity, hopefully our LO's will come soon! Right now I feel like she's very comfortable and could stay in there a lot longer!

Hansam, we had bump photos done too :) I posted one on age 477 of the bump thread. We just got the originals in the mail today so I will resize a few to post on here. Would love to see some of your pics!

Ooh ill check out your post in the bump thread.

Mustard has made me realise i could pop any day. She was my marker hehe as was due 2 days before me. Very scary stuff!! x

Wow! 35 really that's a lot if babies. I'm guessing there's gonna be a lot of labour threads soon. Does everyone have text buddies sorted??

Xxx

I will share a few once edited so hopefully this week.

Nic i would def say go for it! Its a lovely keep sake. Maybe google maternity shoot and see what type of images you would like. Mine are mostly of the bump if that makes sense so it could be anyone but i hate photo being taken and this is how i wanted them done. But if you don't mind then there are some lovely styles and can have OH if you/he wishes hehe x

Yeah - think I would prefer just the bump, rather than full on pics of me! Will check out some examples on google. Looking forward to seeing yours! :)

35 of us due is a lot for a Feb :eek:
Just realised there are 3 other people due same day as me, so thats four in one day!! xx

Wonder who is going to be next... Doesn't seem like due dates are much to go on... These little babies seem to just come out when they feel like it!! :)

Wow that is quite a lot of babies due!! Fingers crossed they all arrive in Feb!!

Actually i don't have a text buddy thinking about it x

I can pm you my number if you want. xxx

Yes that would be great. Thank you. Do you have a bump buddy as happy to return favour. As long as we are not both in at same time hehe x

I've sent you a pm.

Im just back from midwife. Lil madam is still floating about free as a bird. I actually thought she had engaged the other day as everything felt different - but maybe she jumped back out again. lol. Unfortunately midwives are booked up solidily round when my next appointment should be - so I'm not back till 6 days before my due date. eek.

xxx

Eeeek were all getting so close now!! I didn't engage at all till labour with Josh, and hadn't this time at my last appointment, got another tomorrow xx

Just back from consultant appointment... Baby is 3/5 engaged... So half way there! Platelets levels are the same as last time, so should be okay for epidural if I want / need one... Phew! Am seeing the MW tomorrow which seems a bit silly, but I have tried to change the appt and they can't fit me in until 13 days after my due date if I cancel tomorrow's appt. So thought I might as well keep the appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back