• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chartstalkers- September 2008

andreaaa said:
Hey my lovelies :wave:

Ellie - your chart is looking really good babe :hug: Hope the 2ww is going quickly for you :hug:

Anna - Lovely too see you back :cheer: How was the honeymoon? :hug:

Holly - Any news? :pray: AF stays away :hug:

I havent posted in here for a couple of days because i feel like i'm going mad! I am sure I am experiencing a phantom pregnancy and even imagining lines :shock: I have got through about 50 ebay cheapies, 5 asda tests, 3 early response and 1 cb digi and still no BFP :( I am so angry with myself for testing so much and being a muppett! Have spent £40 on tests in the last 2 days alone :( I'm a silly, silly moo... someone please lock me up :rotfl:

Awww Andreaa,

I looked at your chart again and I think maybe you ovulated on the Sunday cos you didn't temp then - so it might be too early to test. You get the +ve on an OPK sometimes a day before you OV I think.... So you are 12 or 13 days post ov now? How many days in a luteal phase for you normally?

Hey Anna :wave:

Did you have a great honeymoon? Seems to have gone so quick. Glad to have you back

HollyHobby said:
going to attempt to fathom out this fertility friend charting just for ejjiie :)

Yay Hols :dance:

I'm certain I'm going to be here next month - I'm feeling cramps already so think the witch is on her way...I am 8dpo and my luteal phases the last couple of cycles have only been 9 days

Bloody hate it! I peed on a stick this morning and it was a BFN.

Andreaa, you're allowed to pee on ONE stick a day - 1 - agreed?!?!?!?

ejjie said:

quote]

yeah me too i got a BFN too, and i'm so angry with myself as it is possibly too early but i am like you praying the witch stays away hun - good luck :pray:

does anyone know the last two days my temp has gone up even higher than post OV so this was what convinced me i thought i was PG also, i had the tugging feeling in my right ovary region for most of the day yesterday is this an implantation sign? would temps go up and get a feeling like this? cos i had a couple of dips the other day ??below the coverline and i remember then some of you mentioned it could have been an implantation dip. So do temps rise or fall around implantation?

rusks said:
ejjie said:

quote]

yeah me too i got a BFN too, and i'm so angry with myself as it is possibly too early but i am like you praying the witch stays away hun - good luck :pray:

does anyone know the last two days my temp has gone up even higher than post OV so this was what convinced me i thought i was PG also, i had the tugging feeling in my right ovary region for most of the day yesterday is this an implantation sign? would temps go up and get a feeling like this? cos i had a couple of dips the other day ??below the coverline and i remember then some of you mentioned it could have been an implantation dip. So do temps rise or fall around implantation?
mine didn't dip when little Mat implaned it just stayed on the same level for 3 days then went up again :D

Holly, andreaa :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope we get our BFP's October instead :dance:

Ellie, Its not over for you yet. I'm :pray: you get yur BFP this month

Only just read your other post ellie (im still catching up from hols)

So sorry she got you.... Good luck in October.. :pray: BFP for all of us

ejjie youre going to hate me, i completely give up with ff! I've designed better graphs to photograph though!

Rusks hope the dragging sensation is a good sign :pray:

here's to some october bfps :clap:

I took a slight dip to 36.5 today and feel cold!

Was thinking those with like really low temps are you taking it properly? Putting it firmly under your tongue? Was just thinking about this last night was wondering if some of you just put the thermometer in your mouth cavity :think:

Hi Holly

My coverline last cycle was 36.3 and i am always cold. I do my temp right, i keep it under my tongue untill it beeps.

I think im just a naturally cold person, hands and feet always cold and get purple finger nails almost everyday

Hi Ladies

Can I join you all in chartstalkers? I've decided to start charting as my lp is now down to 9 days so I'm gonna get an appointment to see my doctor and I've got a feeling he may suggest I start charting and as AF started today I thought I'd get started.
I'll get a thermometer tomorrow and a fertility friend account so be prepared for some stupid questions until I know what I'm doing :lol:

mrs_metal said:
Hi Ladies

Can I join you all in chartstalkers? I've decided to start charting as my lp is now down to 9 days so I'm gonna get an appointment to see my doctor and I've got a feeling he may suggest I start charting and as AF started today I thought I'd get started.
I'll get a thermometer tomorrow and a fertility friend account so be prepared for some stupid questions until I know what I'm doing :lol:

Hi Mrs Metal,

I'm in the same boat, LP this month was 7 days. I'm waiting on the doc to come back to me with my day 21 blood test results and I'm hoping she'll give me progesterone supplements. Are you taking vitamin B6? I was going to buy some then I realised it's already in my sanatogen pregnacare tablets so I've been taking it for 6 months anyway - so much for that helping! xx

Hey girls :wave:

Hope everyone is good today :)

MrsMetal, sorry to hear about your LP this month... great idea to start charting, welcome to chartstalkers :hug:

Holly - I def do my temp right and my coverline is only 36.2 and sometimes drops as low as 35.9 but i never feel cold :hug:

Ellie - :hug: to you hun, good luck with your 21 day tests, hope they give you the progesterone supplements :hug:

Jo Jo - we WILL all get our BFP's in October :hug:

Rusks - Hope your temp stays up, lots of luck for when you test again :hug:

Anna - Hope you and little bump are well :hug:

Haven't been on much over the weekend as I was quite disappointed with my BFN but am staying positive for next month :cheer: We're going on holiday tomorrow :cheer: Kiddie winks are so excited :) Will try and sneak on to keep updated but have a great week girls :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww thanks hun ye we are ok just plodding along with morning sickness etc... i sorry everyone who got af's and mrs metal let me know the link to your chart and i'll add you to the list :D
Rusks i so hope its a bfp for you
hope all is well for you all :hug: :D oh and andreaaa have a great holiday and i hope the weather stays up for you :D

ejjie said:
I'm in the same boat, LP this month was 7 days. I'm waiting on the doc to come back to me with my day 21 blood test results and I'm hoping she'll give me progesterone supplements. Are you taking vitamin B6? I was going to buy some then I realised it's already in my sanatogen pregnacare tablets so I've been taking it for 6 months anyway - so much for that helping! xx
I'm taking the pregnacare vits which also have B6 so fat lot of good they've done me! I started the progesterone cream this month but that's done no good, maybe it takes a couple of months to take effect :?

Went into croydon before work but couldn't find a basel body thermometer, none in boots, none in superdrug and none in the chemist shop (the pharmacist had no idea what I was talking about, she thought I wanted a basic thermometer!)
I can't get onto ebay at work so I've ordered one from access diagnostics, hope it comes quickly so I can get temping, couldn't decided at first whether to get a imperial or metric but went for metric in the end as most of you seem to be doing it in metric.
I've got my fertility friend account opened but I haven't gone through the instructions so I've no idea how to fill it in yet but once I get my thermometer I'll get started. Hubby is gonna think I'm insane taking my temp each day :lol:

mrs_metal said:
I've got my fertility friend account opened but I haven't gone through the instructions so I've no idea how to fill it in yet but once I get my thermometer I'll get started. Hubby is gonna think I'm insane taking my temp each day :lol:

It's not that hard when you get used to it hon. Only took me a few days until I knew what I was doing and the lessons are great to follow

My hubby doesn't even notice me taking my temp any more....I keep my thermometer under my pillow and get it and take my temp when the alarm goes off, just leave it in my mouth and snooze, you get used to doing it in your sleep!

Hope it works for you - I will be stalking you as you're my ridiculously short LPs buddy! I keep hoping the docs will call me and it was only Friday I had my blood tests, could be 2 more weeks yet!

Another 2WW - bah!

I keep hoping the doctor calls you as well as I want to know too! (for your sake to stop you worrying and wondering and for my sake as well as so I can have an idea of what the next stage is, also I'm nosey :lol: )

I've added my chart to my signature, not that there's any info on there yet as I've got to wait for my thermometer

Hope the phone call comes quickly for you Ellie.

We all started new charts over the last few days so here's to stalking in October

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww Ejjie and Mrs metal (welcome to charting hun :wave: ) you are short LP buddies its good in a way you can share advice etc and hopefully get it sorted between you and get your BFPs together :cheer:

Andreaaa have a great hols. :cheer:

My AF came but i am over it now, onwards for a november BFP for me i hope. i am getting my tattoo done on the 7th october which i am excited about, my comiseration for not getting my BFP this month.

lots of luck ladies xx :D

Thanks Rusks :wave: sorry Af got you :hug: What tattoo are you getting?

sorry AF got you too Jo Jo :hug:

Andreaaa, hope you have a lovely holiday

Hope the morning sickness doesn't get you too down Anna :hug:

hopefully October will be good for all of us :hug: :hug:

My results came back to the docs, got to go and see them after work tomorrow and find out....I'm feeling incredibly grumpy about it all at the moment, not really been posting much the past few days. AF is so depressing :(

I was wondering where you were the last couple of days..

Hope the doc has good news.. Keep your chin up :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back