• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chartstalkers- September 2008

rusks said:
Holly hobby that chart looks impressive hope aF stays away. :pray:

yey ejjie you ovulated good luck for the 2ww :hug:

i have a question for you charting experts i am around 8 dpo and my temps have dipped 2 days in a row now normally they stay up and drop on or the day pre AF but why would they dip this low only 8dpo. - i was wishly thinking they drop for implantation but i'm sure thats not possible is it surely they would rise? my AF is due around the 22nd so its too early to drop and no AF?

any ideas anyone? :think:

Have they dipped below the coverline? If not then that is completely normal. The temps dont have to stay high all the way through the 2WW as long as they are above the coverline. Implantation does often cause your temp to drop quite drastically, but I think this only likely to affect one temp, then it would shoot back up again the next day. And more than likely remain high until you got your BFP. :pray: It could be illness that would affect your temps, though if you had a cold/fever/sickness it would be more likely that your temps would rise rather than go down. Good luck anyway hun!

HollyHobby,

I found these 2 articles on Fertility Friend for you:

How will taking progesterone supplements affect my chart?

First, you should talk to your doctor before taking any kind of hormonal supplement. Any kind of progesterone that you take or apply is likely to raise your temperatures on your chart. Once you are taking progesterone, it is hard to tell whether your temperatures are high due to ovulation, pregnancy or to the progesterone you are taking. When you are taking hormonal supplements of any kind, your doctor is the person to consult about what is happening with your cycle.

How do I chart after a miscarriage?

Whether or not to start charting right away after a miscarriage is a personal decision. You may decide that you need to take time out, or you may find it especially gratifying to be able to see your fertility return after a miscarriage.

You can chart immediately after a miscarriage, but check with your doctor to determine whether or not it is recommended to try to conceive right away.

For charting purposes, the first day of your new cycle can be the first day of your miscarriage (full bleeding) if no D&C is required. If a D&C is required, you can start a new chart for the day of the procedure. Enter "menses" to start a new cycle and make a note of the circumstances in the notes section of your chart. If you were charting the cycle of your miscarriage, you should enter "miscarriage" on that chart. You may also decide to exclude that cycle from your cycle statistics as it will show an unusually long luteal phase length.

xx

Loola BIG :hug: :hug: to you :hug:

That advice was really helpful... I am sure I ov'd on Monday too. That would make me 8dpo today :cheer: I took :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: 10 :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: tests today and 3 of them had a very faint line :doh: I know that it is pointless taking so many but i FEEL so pregnant that I just want to see it confirmed so that I know I'm not going mad :doh:

Rusks - lots of luck to you :hug: :hug:

Ellie - YAY for ovulating :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: welcome to the 2WW :hug: :hug:

Holly - I am :pray: that you get your BFP :hug: :hug: :hug:

Andreaa,

10 tests!!! :shock:

You are crazy! But 3 having a line is a brilliant sign.... That has got to be good news! You must test every morning now (only 1 a day though?)

I'll be sad to lose you next month but really happy for you to move on to 1st tri! I'll stalk you in there x

OMG 10 tests you are crazy!!

Hope it is a BFP hun but what happened to the other 7? :|

holly hobby really hope AF stays away.

Hope the 2ww isn't dragging too much for you ladies :wall:

well my temp dips were borderline on the coverline i think one did dip right under if not them both, this morning it has gone up above the coverline but i have awful toothache so i would expect it to rise a little ??infected wisdom tooth.
guess will just have to wait and see i felt so low yesterday so thanks for all the advice girls i am praying it is an implantation dip :pray: and hope AF stays away - i am so moody today my lil boy is getting the brunt of it he is being a sod :wall: i hate hormones!! :cry:

rusks said:
i am so moody today my lil boy is getting the brunt of it he is being a sod :wall: i hate hormones!! :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Do you know I am SO broody this doesn't even put me off!!!! Bring it on!

Awww Rusks :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I am :pray: af stays away for you and you get a BFP :hug: :hug:

Ellie - I am not getting my hopes up at all... Because I had 3 VERY faint lines and 7 negatives probably just means that the 3 were faulty/evap lines (although I did look within 5 mins)... I think I'm just looking too hard! I will test with FMU and hopefully I will get a proper line then... or I might just be patient and wait until af is due :fib: :rotfl:

Anyway, I will stay stalking here until ALL you girls get BFP's even if I am lucky enough to get a BFP this month :hug: :hug:

ejjie said:
HollyHobby,

I found these 2 articles on Fertility Friend for you:

How will taking progesterone supplements affect my chart?

First, you should talk to your doctor before taking any kind of hormonal supplement. Any kind of progesterone that you take or apply is likely to raise your temperatures on your chart. Once you are taking progesterone, it is hard to tell whether your temperatures are high due to ovulation, pregnancy or to the progesterone you are taking. When you are taking hormonal supplements of any kind, your doctor is the person to consult about what is happening with your cycle.

How do I chart after a miscarriage?

Whether or not to start charting right away after a miscarriage is a personal decision. You may decide that you need to take time out, or you may find it especially gratifying to be able to see your fertility return after a miscarriage.

You can chart immediately after a miscarriage, but check with your doctor to determine whether or not it is recommended to try to conceive right away.

For charting purposes, the first day of your new cycle can be the first day of your miscarriage (full bleeding) if no D&C is required. If a D&C is required, you can start a new chart for the day of the procedure. Enter "menses" to start a new cycle and make a note of the circumstances in the notes section of your chart. If you were charting the cycle of your miscarriage, you should enter "miscarriage" on that chart. You may also decide to exclude that cycle from your cycle statistics as it will show an unusually long luteal phase length.

xx

hey thanks eejie :hug: :hug:

Re the progesterone it did cross my mind that could be affectng my temp thus affecting my veins! As for my doctor, she's not interested and didnt know anything about the cream, she asked if i rubbed it in down below so showed me she's not read up on it.

Unusually long luteal phase, so seems this is going to be a long cycle then :shakehead: . I made a mistake on my chart, I completely missed a day out! So I was officially due on yesterday and no show yet.

I did have a dip today, it went to 37.1 yesterday to 36.8 today. I just hope everything gets back to normal soon, it's frustrating :doh: The only thing I've got in my favour is I felt ovulation from the right hand side, and boy was i glad to feel anything on the right hand side!
Oh and did a test today (as found 3 for £1!) and bfn, and any period pain i had has gone now.

Andreaa i think you could get in the guiness book of records for most tests used in one day :dance:

Btw if we're talking hormones, have a look at the pics down the side of my blog :oops:

Glad they're useful Hols

You should start with Fertility Friend if/when AF comes.... I want to stalk you properly :hug: :hug:

I hope your cycles get back to normal as soon as possible so you can get that stick BFP xxx

sorry jojo :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i'm back now girls time to start watching all your charts :D andrea and ejjie your charts look good :dance: :D holly your chat is looking good too :D

Hey my lovelies :wave:

Ellie - your chart is looking really good babe :hug: Hope the 2ww is going quickly for you :hug:

Anna - Lovely too see you back :cheer: How was the honeymoon? :hug:

Holly - Any news? :pray: AF stays away :hug:

I havent posted in here for a couple of days because i feel like i'm going mad! I am sure I am experiencing a phantom pregnancy and even imagining lines :shock: I have got through about 50 ebay cheapies, 5 asda tests, 3 early response and 1 cb digi and still no BFP :( I am so angry with myself for testing so much and being a muppett! Have spent £40 on tests in the last 2 days alone :( I'm a silly, silly moo... someone please lock me up :rotfl:

andreaaa said:
I havent posted in here for a couple of days because i feel like i'm going mad! I am sure I am experiencing a phantom pregnancy and even imagining lines :shock: I have got through about 50 ebay cheapies, 5 asda tests, 3 early response and 1 cb digi and still no BFP :( I am so angry with myself for testing so much and being a muppett! Have spent £40 on tests in the last 2 days alone :( I'm a silly, silly moo... someone please lock me up :rotfl:

aww hun when is AF due maybe its just too early and like you say hang on for a few days x :hug: Don't go wasting anymore money for a bit - thats a bit of an obsession you got there! :shakehead:

:lol: sounds like i was lol it could be that it's too early to show andrea wait 2 days then test again :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Andrrea i cant shout at you, I've spent around £60 since I joined this site! Imagine what a good spending spree in primark would have got me for that!!! :hug:

Well happy to say af hit this afternoon and my temp plumeted to 36.5 this morning so was a sign, so was a callendar month exactly from m/c which I understand isnt bad going.

I'm happy to know where I am now and raring to go again, might even manage more than one attempt this month :)

Jojo lets hope for a better result next month :hug:

going to attempt to fathom out this fertility friend charting just for ejjiie :)

at least you know where your cycles are now holly, it took 6 weeks for my af to come after my mmc, so a calander month is good going, good luck this cycle ttc :hug: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back