• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chartstalkers- September 2008

I find I'm really down for a few days when AF appears but as soon as she's gone I get positive again :hug: :hug:

Hope the doctor's got some answers for you :hug: :hug:

Savers sell the predictor thermometers for £1.99.and they are really the same as Boots ones for £8.99!

hope everyone's feeling good and those a tad down a bit better :hug:

My super duper high tech chart so far.

x1hu8w.jpg

I'm feeling really tired with af this month, hoping it's going to be the last one in a long time :pray:

Hey girlies :wave:

I had my first sleepness night in years last night :lol: we are staying in Guernsey with J's mum as his sister is getting married on Saturday... Callum and Caitlin are in blow up beds in our room... They were up at 4.30 this morning and woke me every 15 mins because they were laughing and building dens! I can't do a whole week of this :cry: I need sleep!!!

Anyway, I am on CD 6 and my temp is still way above coverline and hasn't gone below it yet. I'm so confused! What could be going on? I've had AF so can't be pg but I still have high temps and all the symptoms :confuzzled:

Lots of babydust to us all for this cycle... It's good we have all started our October cycles at around the same time.

I am going to get some magic medicine today as I never get proper ewcm so maybe that will help me this month.

Ellie - good luck at the doctors tonight :hug: :hug:

Rusks - sorry Af got you too hun :hug: :hug:

Mrs Metal - hope charting this cycle is helpful to you in getting your much deserved BFP :hug: :hug:

Holly - like your chart :) very creative! I hope its your last AF for a long time too :hug: :hug:

Anna - hope the morning sickness subsides for you soon hun :hug: :hug:

JoJo - best of luck for this cycle :hug: :hug:

Thanks Andreaaa, hope this cycle is the one for you :hug: :hug:

I don't know much about charting yet but it is strange that it's still above the coverline :think: Is it worth asking the tech people at fertility friend?

Hiya Ladies :wave:

Feeling rotten today - felt sick since I have woken up and still do!

Does my chart look positive? Had a temp dip on 8dpo and never had that before!

Any advice would be appreciated!

thanks

Kate :hug:

Hi MrsH

I'm only a beginner at this but I think it looks promising, as long as your temp stays above the coverline. Fingers crossed it does :pray:

hey andreaa hope youre having a nice time :wave: I dont know why your temps are still high :think:

Mrs H very interesting dip there!!!!! Although i dont know too uch about it dont you get an implantation dip? :shock:

Btw how do you find out your ''coverline'' temp? Whereabouts in your cycle do you spot this? Or is it just your overall average temp for the month? :think:

I'm still on, 7 straight days now - not a happy bunny, and hubby isnt well either but i've told him he'd better get well!!!! :shakehead:

Not sure how the cover line is worked out Hols but sure somebody will be along soon who can tell you xxx

Got my blood results back. Doc said I had an anovulatory (sp) cycle, meaning I didn't OV. I told her that I had got a +ve on an OPK, had OV pains and been charting my temps so I was sure I had OV. She said that it could be a lack of progesterone hence the short LP - I got my period the day after the tests.

She said I should wait until next cycle and do the day 21 tests again and wait another 5 months before they did anything else (so we will have been trying for a year)

I cried :cry: at this point and she took pity on me and referred me to the fertility clinic...the waiting list for an appointment is 6 weeks so I have to ring tomorrow and schedule one and then just hold out an hope for a miracle.

Can't bring myself to post on any other threads apart from this one and the irregular cycles one. I'm a miserable cow I need to snap out of it! xxx

Oh Ejjie, I'm sorry but at least the doc has referred you to the clinic, even though it's a six week wait, you may just need something like clomid to kick start your OV again :hug: :hug: Try and find something to keep you occupied and the six weeks will fly :hug: :hug:

awwww ejjie :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hopefully they'll put you on clomid which'll kick stat your oving :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

when you work out your coverline it's what your temp stays at before you ovulate, so say on my chart it stayed at (mostly on) 36.2, if you chart this month holly religiously every day then post it on here i'll have a look and see if i can find your cover line for you or if you post last cycles temps i could see if i can work out your coverline from that however it's not reliable cas of the mc :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Eejie, I think you must ov if you get +opk sticks. Good you only have to wait 6 weeks - chin up till then. :hug: :hug: The progesteron you get from the doctors is synthetic, the cream is natural I bought. Might be worth buying some jut to tide you over the 6 weeks (you only take it from cd14 onwards). It was delivered the next day I htink - Serenity, £17.99/3 months worth - worth a shot? :hug:

Anna heres my latest - I took a slight dip so going to start opk'ing from today (twice a day) - but I do have the sniffles today so could be from that! (last cycles temps, I didnt take many so wasnt reliable!)

2h6sku8.jpg

post it again in a few days time and if your temp stays like it is atm i recon i'll find your coverline

Thanks Anna :hug:
I'm makign sure we at least do the deed the same days as before (all 3 of them! :rotfl: ) and gonna add in some for luck! Just hope hubby can take the pace, he's very ill at the moment!!!

Ellie, Good luck with the fertility clinic. Hopefully they can put you on track for a BFP :hug: :hug:

Mrs H, I noticed your temp dip the other day and thought that dip looked very positive.. Good Luck, when are you testing? :hug:

Everyone else good luck too :hug:

Hiya :wave:

Well I shouldnt of tested until tomorrow but thought i would pick up a test whilst shopping in Asda, done it and Im sure there is a faint line there! when i have tested with these before it has been completely blank!

I will now try and wait until tomorrow or sunday and test again and see!

Fingers crossed x

Kate x

sounds like your gettin a BFP this month :dance:

Keep us updated :hug:

Wow Mrs H, fingers crossed, it should get stronger with FMU :pray:

Well I got my thermometer yesterday so took my first proper temp this morning, I woke up, thought my alarm had gone off and it was morning, took my temp, thought I'd kip for a bit then went back to sleep. I then got woken up at 6am by my alarm so god knows what time it actually was that I'd taken my temp :lol:

whoohoo mrs H :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I thought that dip looked like something was happening :cheer: :cheer:

Gosh am I supposed to take my temp at the same time everyday? Thats impossible for me to do as i might not have even been to bed some nights :doh: I'll just have to go on when i wake up.

These opks are as much fun as pregnancy tests! I got a very faint line, gonna take another at 10pm.

Have left it on the bathroom window sill to confuse hubby with!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: mrs metal what you like!! you'll get the hang of it hun xx

Mrs H sounds really promising for that BFP keep us posted hun :pray:

holly hobby to get the coverline i read you take the 6 temps pre ovulation and use the highest one and add a tenth and thats your coverline.

ejjie :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: biggest hugs to you hun, i'm sure you are feeling so demoralised and i am so sorry, i hope your appointment with the fertility clinic is soon and they can give you some answers, :shock: can#t believe they were going to make you wait 5 months thnak god you persisted,

lots of love to you all :hug:

Mrs H an asda test is probably a 25mlu so to get a line at all is really encouraging!!! :hug:

Thanks rusks! :hug: :hug: Just hope my temps taken at different morning times are ''real'', although end of th day it's just a guide to see what's going on I suppose.

And I'll give some extra hugs for eejie too :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: take heart that they can do loads these days not like years ago. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back