• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chartstalkers- September 2008

JoJo have a lovely holiday!! Looking forward to your update :hug: :hug:

Ellie, I think it will pick up ov for me yesterday as i'm pretty sure it was yesterday although I didn't get ov signs but then I don't normally anyway. I will probably get 2 more raised temps then i'm sure it will pick it up.

That's great news about your ov marker! You still have a great chance for this month now :hug: :hug:

Holly, your temps are sounding great! I wish I could make this 2ww go quicker for you :hug: :hug:

Jools (Snuggle), its best to temp first thing in the morning and at the same time everyday (mine is 6.30 when DH gets up so I can't forget) and sign up for Fertility Friend if you haven't already as this makes it much easier to chart. It also gives you lots of tips on getting started. Good luck with it chick :hug: :hug:

Thanks Ellie and Andrea.

Will be thinking about how you guys are doing... Ellie the EWCM sounds really promising god luck :hug:

jo jo have a great holiday and i hope the ewcm stays ejjie and it means your oving :hug:

How's everybody doing? :)

I had my scan and she said she couldnt see anything grosly abnormal yay! Thought I might had piddled myself she pressed so hard!

I've given up with the temp taking and not going to test again till at least the 14th (rusks will be glad to know! the spoil sport :wink: even though the radiographer was telling me that tests can pick it up early these days you know! lmao) bought myself 2 cleablue's to keep in when know for sure.
Not overly convinced we succeeded now as I feel too well!
Been having some pinching in stomach and bbs are getting the spotty bits back and the veins are great but i am wondering if the progsterone cream could be causing that. :think:

jojo have a great time!!!! :dance:

did anyone watch that breast feeding prog last night?

I watched that breastfeeding thing last night, dont mean to offend anyone by this but I found it very weird and some of it quite disturbing :shock:

I'm having a problem with my fertility friend chart thing. I took temp this morn and it was 32.2C but it wouldnt let me put it in coz it said it didnt seem right :? I thought maybe it was my thermometer but kept trying and it was giving me the same reading. Is that temp too low or something? Maybe I need a new thermometer :think:

I missed the BF programme :shakehead:

Jools, it does seem quite low, lowest mine has been is 35.9 something :think:

Have you got a BBT (basal body temperature) thermometer or just a normal one?

Holly :cheer: great news on your scan :cheer: You still have enough symptons to be spotting :wink: every pg is different remember :hug: and ofcourse you wont test early :fib: i havent been testing since 1dpo either :fib: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have a normal in the ear one. Going to buy a BBT one in a min I think :hug: :hug: :hug:

Snuggle said:
I have a normal in the ear one. Going to buy a BBT one in a min I think :hug: :hug: :hug:

You do need a BBT one Snuggle, can't wait for you to join us

I'm getting bored of waiting to OV now, I feel sad today :( and I just ate fish and chips so now I feel worse :( :(

Good idea Jools, you def need a BBT one, get one asap so you can join us :hug: :hug:

Ellie, Awww hun please done be sad :hug: :hug: :hug: lots of hugs and ov dust for you lady :hug: :hug: :hug:

andreaaa said:
Ellie, Awww hun please done be sad :hug: :hug: :hug: lots of hugs and ov dust for you lady :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks... I will snap out of it soon!

Another thing I'm annoyed about is my EWCM which I was so pleased to have started getting... I had a thought today that we've been BDing last thing at night for the past 2 nights and then I've fallen asleep without going to the toilet The EWCM seems to be more obvious in the morning and after rereading Cori's thread from a few weeks ago I think what I thought was EWCM is probably the stuff that comes from him during sex to help the spermies along. So maybe I'm not close to OV after all. I think I should change my chart but I'm just not sure :wall:

Bloomin hell I better sort my head out tomorrow, this is no good!

Any symptoms yet hon?

ejjie said:
andreaaa said:

Thanks... I will snap out of it soon!

Another thing I'm annoyed about is my EWCM which I was so pleased to have started getting... I had a thought today that we've been BDing last thing at night for the past 2 nights and then I've fallen asleep without going to the toilet The EWCM seems to be more obvious in the morning and after rereading Cori's thread from a few weeks ago I think what I thought was EWCM is probably the stuff that comes from him during sex to help the spermies along. So maybe I'm not close to OV after all. I think I should change my chart but I'm just not sure :wall:

Bloomin hell I better sort my head out tomorrow, this is no good!

Any symptoms yet hon?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Ellie, what are we going to do with you?! I can never tell if its ewcm or "left overs" either :s get some opk's in... That's the only way I can ever tell if i'm about to ov :hug: hope you do soon!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

As for me, I'm symptom spotting already!! Boobs feel heavy, af type cramps, pulling sensations, tops of my legs ache (although that could be from Saturday's dancing :rotfl:) oh and a bit of back ache too! It must be all in my head, I'm only 2dpo (and dare I admit I have already poas more than once :oops: :rotfl:)

xx

andreaaa said:
Oh Ellie, what are we going to do with you?! I can never tell if its ewcm or "left overs" either :s get some opk's in... That's the only way I can ever tell if i'm about to ov :hug: hope you do soon!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

As for me, I'm symptom spotting already!! Boobs feel heavy, af type cramps, pulling sensations, tops of my legs ache (although that could be from Saturday's dancing :rotfl:) oh and a bit of back ache too! It must be all in my head, I'm only 2dpo (and dare I admit I have already poas more than once :oops: :rotfl:)

xx

POAS already that's funny! You never know though, I think it must be better to get your BFP earlier rather than later so you carry on with your obsession!

I've done OPKs every day for about a week now and had faint lines for 3 days but not a +ve so I don't think I have OVd. I just took out the EWCM to see what my chart did and it put me 10dpo again. I'm pretty sure I didn't OV then so I put it back in for the time being... I'm glad it's not only me confused about it though!

HollyHobby said:
I've given up with the temp taking and not going to test again till at least the 14th (rusks will be glad to know! the spoil sport :wink: even though the radiographer was telling me that tests can pick it up early these days you know! lmao)

:rotfl:
you'll never wait that long :rotfl: seriously if ever anyone had to be locked up for 2ww hun its you :hug:
i wish you all the best you know that don't you :hug: I hope you don't think i am a real spoil sport :(

ejie i got your ov sticks ready to send so i'll try to sendthem today hopefully they will help :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope all is good everyone :dance: :hug: :hug:

blimy ejjie you been bding loads :dance: :dance: your in with a good chance if you keep that up and you'll out do me for the amount of times we did it when i got my bfp lol

jojo your chart is looking good your 7dpo :dance: :dance: you'll be able to test soon :cheer:

Thanks Anna

The last 3 days ive had 3 big increases in temp, today being the biggest. Is this a good sign? Im not too sure what it meass :oops:

it sounds positive :D good luck :hug: :hug: just looked at your chart looks very positive :cheer: there looks like a implantation cerve at dpo 4 :D mabe take a test in the next few days if your tempted it might show a faint bfp :lol: :lol: (i'm such a bad influence)

honestly i'm a bad influence on myself so dont worry :D . I thought that at 4DPO too but my chart has not picked it up. I have been having stomach cramps from 3DPO fingers crossed :pray:

Jojo I'm really excited for you, your chart looks great.....x

I did a OV test today and got a half strength line (about 4pm) I can feel something so I'm about to go and do another one....wish me luck

I'm desperate for a dip in my chart, every morning I'm disappointed with my same old temp!

We have BD'd a lot this month, partly cos he was away and I missed him so much and partly because we are both determined this is going to be our month

Andrea, any more symptoms?! POAS today!?!?!?!? :rotfl:

ejjie said:
Jojo I'm really excited for you, your chart looks great.....x

I did a OV test today and got a half strength line (about 4pm) I can feel something so I'm about to go and do another one....wish me luck

I'm desperate for a dip in my chart, every morning I'm disappointed with my same old temp!

We have BD'd a lot this month, partly cos he was away and I missed him so much and partly because we are both determined this is going to be our month

Andrea, any more symptoms?! POAS today!?!?!?!? :rotfl:

Thanks Ellie

Wishing you all the luck in the world with that OV test.... :pray: :pray: its positive xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back