• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chartstalkers- September 2008

andreaaa said:
Thanks JoJo :hug: Looking at your chart it looks likely that you did ov on wednesday... :pray: that you caught that little egg :)

Ellie, your temp has come down again so maybe you didn't ov afterall :think: hoping there's still time for you to catch the egg this month :hug:
ye i agree with you i don't think you oved ellie as its come down again

i hope you caught that egg jojo :pray:

Jojo I agree with Wednesday, you're 2 days into your 2WW!

Andreaa, it starts here! You need to get BD later... :lol:

Anna, I don't think I OVd either, I'm keeping an eye out for OV twinges now and still taking the magic medicine...x

my 1st 2WW ho exciting

Ellie catc that egg x

We've been out tonight and I've had a drink but I'm really hoping I will still get a good temp tomorrow to help me work out my chart. I'm not drunk anyway, just a little bit merry but my chart looks funny cos I have to write off the temp every Friday!

FF has detected ovulation for me on Wednesday. The one damn day we did not BD :x

Little confused as i had strong stomach cramps wednesday all over but thursday it was just on my left side so i thought that was ovulation. But it's my 1st month so i suppose i need to get used to the symptoms of ovulation.

jo jo said:
FF has detected ovulation for me on Wednesday. The one damn day we did not BD :x

Little confused as i had strong stomach cramps wednesday all over but thursday it was just on my left side so i thought that was ovulation. But it's my 1st month so i suppose i need to get used to the symptoms of ovulation.

Hi Jojo

FF could be out a bit or you OV'd overnight, I think it takes a while to OV and then you have 24-48 hours afterwards to catch the egg. Don't lose hope hon. Did you BD on the days before?

I'm out if I OV'd when they think I did and my temp was high this morning (but later than usual and after a drink...)

x

My temps gone up to 36.8 this morning and was the same last night.
I really feel like I might be :pray:

ejjie said:
jo jo said:

Hi Jojo

FF could be out a bit or you OV'd overnight, I think it takes a while to OV and then you have 24-48 hours afterwards to catch the egg. Don't lose hope hon. Did you BD on the days before?

I'm out if I OV'd when they think I did and my temp was high this morning (but later than usual and after a drink...)

x

Hi Ellie

We BD on Monday night and Tuesday night and then Thursday night so i suppose there is hope.
I hope FF is wrong for you and you did not ov when it says :pray:

Good Luck Holly :hug: :hug:

Thanks jojo, and good luck to you and us all :hug:

just c/p my temps and going to keep a symptom check

19 aug m/c
21 aug 36.7
22 aug 36.6
23 aug 36.5
24 aug 36.6
25 aug 36.5
26 aug 36.5
27 aug 36.6
28 aug 36.2
31 aug right ovary twinges /bd/ light line on opk (cd 13? ov?)
01 sep - right hand sided twinges, bloated and constipated
02 sep - twinges
03 sep 36.7 - af pains, feeling sick, sneezing
04 sep - sore left bb side, vein bb, 4am pee
05 sep - tired and sleepy all day, sore veiny bbs, torso pin prickles and round back, slight cramps and urgent bm
06 sep 36.8 - stuffy nose, feeling sicky, tingles all over, bbs feel a bit firmer, tummy hot inside, urgent bm, rib slight pain

Hols, Going on your temps it's hard to tell if you OV when you think you did, probably because of the MC as well as they were high just after. Also, am I right you take your temp at night? If so it might not be as reliable as taking it every AM after 3 ours sleep... Going on your symptoms though it's looking good! Everything crossed for you!

Jojo - I think you've done more than enough. You just need to relax now (is that possible?!) and enjoy your 2WW xx

Ellie, its best to disgard your temp for today because of drinking last night (hope you had a good night by the way :hug:)

Jojo, don't worry at all about bd on ov day as you did all the other days so you have a great chance that you caught the little eggy, good luck for your 2ww :hug: :hug:

Holly, your symptoms are sounding fab, I would be extremely positive if I had your symptons :hug: :hug:

Well girls, my temp is still below my coverline and I had a +opk today :cheer: going to get lots of bd in over the next couple of days and then i'll be onto my 2ww :hug: :hug:

Xxx

andreaaa said:
Ellie, its best to disgard your temp for today because of drinking last night (hope you had a good night by the way :hug:)

Well girls, my temp is still below my coverline and I had a +opk today :cheer: going to get lots of bd in over the next couple of days and then i'll be onto my 2ww :hug: :hug:

Xxx

I did thanks! Wasn't very drunk but that temp looks totally wrong...

Great for your OV falling at the weekend you can enjoy some serious BD time! x

Eejie those are my morning temps, but I used to take my temp at night when I was pg and that would range from 37.2 upwards, but I did have an infection which could have made them a bit higher.

I have no idea what my normal morning temp would be, but by looking at other charts I think mine so far have all been quite high anyway. After the m/c it's not going to show a true temp anyway, but i did get a faint line on an opk with ovary twinges so I would say chances are good I did ovulate that day - I seem to be super sensitive these days as to whats going on with my insides like never before! :think: freaks me out :?

Andreaa happy bd'ing :cheer: :moon: :moon:

good luck andrea and everyone else

Hope September is a BFP month for us all :hug:

:pray: you all get bfp's this month :) you all deserve it

Andreaa have your temps rose again today?

Any updates for you ejjie and hollybobby?

i have had a very slight dip but still way above the cover line

Mine's just the same as yesterday 36.8 :think:
had a very vivid dream though, was in a freezer shop and there was a freezer of soft water melons and they were squishy and i was desperate to go in the back room and squeeze this watermelon all over myself, but thought i cant i'm pregnant now! (like i do those things lol :roll: ). Just thought i'd put that down as a symptom :D

LOL Ive got cramps again today, still trying not to get my hopes up as it is far too early and i'm probably imagining it . I'll wait for the sore bobs and if they come then i'll know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back